logo

Fraud and scam

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

PCH LOTTO SCRATCH OFF, New York Complaints & Reviews - MATCHED AND DID NOT WIN!

PCH LOTTO SCRATCH OFF Contacts & Informations

PCH LOTTO SCRATCH OFF

Posted:    PCH Scratch off Scam

MATCHED AND DID NOT WIN!

New York
I played soccer scratch off on PCH LOTTO. It said to match the picture and you win a prize. I matched the picture of 2 score cards and it said I was not a winner. It is not right to let people think they are winners or that they will win if you scratch the card for a prize.

Cheryl
Comments United States Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Jul, 2010 by   BigSparky 0 Votes
I had 10, 000 points also in the spin thing game and it did not register, and I WAS logged in...OH WELL I am sorta upset, but next time i simply won't wast my time going for that game, even though I have won several things from PCH...SO NEVER GIVE UP...It is FUN folks and you do WIN...Sparky...
 26th of Jul, 2010 by   bunnella 0 Votes
I also won twice and when I e-mailed pch they told me I was not a winner even though I printed out the winning window and claim number. first time I participated in this and I feel it is the mother of all scams!!!
 12th of Aug, 2010 by   not awinner 0 Votes
yep i been playing i even order and never win i thake is fake to if not like them to prove it to me
 12th of Sep, 2010 by   Lost All My $$$ 0 Votes
Most games on the internet want 2 things from you -- Your Time and Your Money

There are no guarantees that you will win anything -- Much like a shell game

The more Popular a site is the higher the odds are of you winning anything

They are Advertising tools and Much Like a Casino They Don't Want You To Win !
 23rd of Sep, 2010 by   msloco 0 Votes
If you know how to Print Screen, you can "print Screen ( then paste, in a blank email/or Microsft word OR any graphic programs, SAVE IT ASAP and save as draft ETC...then u have a copy of winning pix and send to PCH, and see what they say then, MAKE SURE U, KEEP THE COPY. I never won anything at all either, but after reading all this, i will know to hit Print screen on my key board, i imagine they have to pay, you will have proof then, *Don't E-mail first*, you will get run a round
send directly to PCH company certified /signiture requested any of them, then e mail, after a few days.. PCH and tell them you notified PCH by certified mail, due to PCH track record, blah.. blah...blah once the winning matches disappear then you have no proof, also send the whole print screen which will show the whole page. do not cut out ANYTHING. just an idea!
Let me know if it works!
 16th of Oct, 2010 by   DVS 0 Votes
Dude, I played search and win (search.pch.com I think the URL is) and won 50 bucks my first week. But it's all random. They admit their odds are several hundred BILLION to 1 of winning for most of their contests. Yes, they try to get you excited by telling you "you're in the final entry, " which is manipulative. BUT, they never tell you that you and several hundred thousand other people are in the final entry! Of course, if they did, you wouldn't stay around to watch the advertising that pays their salaries, so . . .

I also won a free movie ticket the other week (again, search.pch.com) but they haven't processed it yet.

Anyway, if you're talking about the scratch off, is this one where you had to match all three, or just two, as the complain implies? I know for many of their scratch offs, you have to match all three.

As for Dave, is is possible for you to dig up some articles for us? I'm not saying you're lying or are wrong, but I just don't trust everything I read online.

Also - most computers allow you to do screenshots! You can take a screenshot of the winning entry in case your computer crashes. On mac it's like command, shift, 3 all pressed at the same time.
 5th of Nov, 2010 by   mellowswan 0 Votes
I did a search and it told me I was a winner, some coins appeared and then the page froze.
I had to click off and lost the page.

grrrrrrr
 5th of Nov, 2010 by   mellowswan 0 Votes
I did a search and was told I was a winner
A page opened with some gold coins
and then it froze
I waited and waited until I had to close the page

so, if I was a winner I magine PCH has my e mail right?

Why have they not sent me an e mail?

grrrrrr
 14th of Dec, 2010 by   dee dee01 0 Votes
I play the scratch off every day and never get anything i think its a scam . because i never hear of anybody winning this. I dont know why people leed people on like that you play somethig and in hopes to win and you get nothing...
 23rd of Dec, 2010 by   ancy franks 0 Votes
pch is a scam and fake they will rip you off on thier things to .after you paid for things they say that you didnt paid for it .but i have got all of my money orders recepits showning that i paid
 23rd of Dec, 2010 by   ancy franks 0 Votes
pch is fake and a scam .they will rip you off on thier things to .they will say that you hasnt paid for things and you have .i have got my recepits showning that i have paid for them
 23rd of Dec, 2010 by   ancy franks 0 Votes
i hasnt won anything at all from pch .so they is a bunch of scam and fake and rip peoples off
 23rd of Dec, 2010 by   ancy franks 0 Votes
as soon as i paid them what i owe i wont be buying anything esle from them that is fior sure
 23rd of Dec, 2010 by   dla12 0 Votes
I agree with you all just order there junk and dont pay them then they will be paying money out weather they like it or not lol if everyone did that they would go under
 27th of Dec, 2010 by   jmack124 0 Votes
I have been playing pch lotto and scratch off since March missing only five days.Lately my scratch off tickets have been frozen and when I closed the box, I was told that I've played for that day. I called the office and informed them about the problem and was told that they was checking into the problem, since then I've missed the next three days (12/24-12/27) and the e-mail they had said, they was going to send me never show up . I would say that I'm mad at P C H, but they didn't do anything wrong . I PUT MY FAITH IN MEN, AND NOT IN THE ONLY ONE THAT COUNT . JESUS P/S HE NEVER LIE TO ME AND BY PLAYING WITH HIM (CHRIST) I'M ALREADY A WINNER, AMEN.
 27th of Dec, 2010 by   msloco -1 Votes
This is really sickening, listen to us all, seriously think about the true odds, also if it really has anything illegal i have no doubt they would be caught, A big company like that has to abide by the laws, I do believe the state(s) do check them, due to the fact there are so so many people, that question/ have complaints, although i have not once heard of anyone trying to contact BBB or a attorney etc. to make sure things are legit, it is really a sin what a contest/company can do to our minds, listen to us all, all because we have not won anything, when the odds are Billions if not trillions to one.
if its meant to be... it will be, I can also bet all these pesimistic people, feelthat complaining online will help, in fact i believe the opposite, we all sound like children, I am no better, believe me! stranger things have happened, I have found so many contests that are really no good/legit, lets complain and report them as I have.we make the choice to enter, to buy, "JUST SAY NO" but it is in a way addicting...lol.
 3rd of Jan, 2011 by   msloco 0 Votes
About time someone said it.. U hit the nail right on the head, as I said if it's meant to be.. it will be, I think that people (here) think by writng the poor me comments on PCH..., that PCH will see and pick them, it funny the way people react/think when it comes to $$$$$ it's really a shame, but again, you have to be in it to win it. billions of people enter.
 3rd of Jan, 2011 by   msloco 0 Votes
Here is a site that will answer everyones Q&A read through..re fraud..

4th of Jan, 2011 by   CHERYL miller 0 Votes
THIS IS A SCAM PEOPLE !!! THE SAME THING HAS HAPPENED TO ME OVER AND OVER AGAIN !! WE ARE FOOLS NOT TO TAKE THE LAW INTO OUR HANDS AND SUE THE HELL OUT OF THEM...PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANYTHING !!! YOU'D ONLY BE PUTTING LOBSTER ON THEIR TABLE AND I'D RATHER SEE IT ON YOURS !! ANY GOOD ATTORNEYS OUT THERE ? I WANT TO PERSUE A LAW SUIT AGAINST THEM IMMEDIATELY !!! IT CAN BE DONE, BELIEVE ME !!!
 5th of Jan, 2011 by   Shirley boyd 0 Votes
i play over and over again and i never win so i just do not sign in sometimes. i have never one

Are You A Shopaholic?