logo

BES & Commercial Energy
Mis-sold energy contract & prices
3. (12 mins ago)
ABS-CBN
primetime niyo ang boys over flowers
4. (23 mins ago)
Poor services

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

PCH LOTTO SCRATCH OFF, New York Complaints & Reviews - MATCHED AND DID NOT WIN!

PCH LOTTO SCRATCH OFF Contacts & Informations

PCH LOTTO SCRATCH OFF

Posted:    PCH Scratch off Scam

MATCHED AND DID NOT WIN!

New York
I played soccer scratch off on PCH LOTTO. It said to match the picture and you win a prize. I matched the picture of 2 score cards and it said I was not a winner. It is not right to let people think they are winners or that they will win if you scratch the card for a prize.

Cheryl
Comments United States Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Aug, 2009 by   JudyRamsey 0 Votes
I did same thing as above 3 different times, I matched both cards and it said Sorry you didnt win, but I matched both the very same.
 2nd of Aug, 2009 by   martyoldtown 0 Votes
Did you get a hand holding 2 red cards??? If so you didn't win. you have to get 2 goals to win. I just played it and got 2 red cards, those are red flags. Not goals. sorry.
 17th of Aug, 2009 by   peanuthead1981 0 Votes
same thing happened to me too i think it's all a bunch of BS
 10th of Oct, 2009 by   Gorp -1 Votes
On the day of Oct 9 2009 I won the PCH Lotto basketball scratch off, and the window froze and closed. It held open long enough for me to examine the actually fact and realization of my winnings. I scratched off 3 out of 6 boxes that revealed 3 basket ball GOALS. The winnings was $500 prize. I keep my PC clean & free of clutter on a daily bases and never have a problem with it. I had been playing the PCH Lotto for about an hour and had not cleared out their cookies. Their system just failed me. NOTE; to the above comment PCH Lotto is free.
 2nd of Dec, 2009 by   rose56 -1 Votes
i think pch is a fake site i done its contests for a couple years and never won anything but they always sent a letter saying your one of the finals in a draw
 15th of Dec, 2009 by   BETTY1072 -1 Votes
I THINK THE HOLD IDEA OF PCH IS TO DRAW PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND ME TO THERE ADVERTISMENT.THEY HAVE NO ATTENTION OF GIVEN AN $500 PRIZE, BUT HOPE SOMETHING THEY SALE CATCH YOUR ATTENTION.I HAVE PLAYED THE GAME SEVERAL TIME AND HAVE WON BUT NEVER COLLECT ON MY WINNINGS.SO TO THE PERSON THAT SAY THIS BS I YOU COULDN'T HAVE USE A BETTER A CHOSE OF WORDS.
 19th of Dec, 2009 by   David52 -1 Votes
I won a 30.00$ amazon gift card but never received it.
 16th of Jan, 2010 by   Adonica -1 Votes
I play and get the same cards all the time same symbols and always in the same order so I decided to stop. Also I'm tired of reading that somebody in my city is going to win or won and you never see an anouncement. I sometimes wonder if this is a crock just to get people to order.
 16th of Jan, 2010 by   Adonica -1 Votes
I finally reach the point to unsubscribe, we all know this is bullshit and not worth the effort. I could only hope that PCH read my comments. All other peolple that have comments should unsubscribe also.I think there are more chances of winning going to a store and play lotto and scratch off cards.
 18th of Jan, 2010 by   msdee -1 Votes
my husband and i have been playing for a while and have never won.like the person said earilier, i get the same cards all the time and never win.my husband get the same cards that i do with the symbols in the same place so you know they are not winners.i do not and will not order anything from them, because they are a big fake and they need to be sued so they will stop misleading people!
 18th of Jan, 2010 by   msdee -1 Votes
i think that the complaints are true.the company just lead people on with their fake commericals and lies about the lotto and scratch offs.no one ever wins and they know it.
 26th of Jan, 2010 by   beedy23 -1 Votes
dis is auh gimit i jts playd three scrach off game i got three stars an it told me i won it gave me a wee game an it clik off i will nt play again fuck dis shit waste of tim people
 2nd of Feb, 2010 by   Moviestar4309 -1 Votes
I just played scratch and win . I matched two $500.00 dollar cards then the screen went blank! It did not confirm I was a winner! This is a scam!!!
 5th of Feb, 2010 by   PCHWinner 0 Votes
I've won on the scratch card game before. If you read more into it, it says that winning cards are placed at random times throughout the day so you have to be the first person to scratch at that exact moment. It doesn't do you any good to use all 10 scratch cards one after the other. I spread mine throughout the day.
 15th of Feb, 2010 by   zelstephen -1 Votes
I, ve been playing PCH scratch off for years now and "ain't won shit !".How does one play 7 to 10 tickets every day for years and not win nothing????? Personally I think PCH and all their games are scams cause I've been eligable to win 6 different jackpots for years and ain't won shit!' They wont even give me the $300.00 jackpot let alone the millons.PCH humbily I say; eat shit and bark at the moon!!!
 18th of Feb, 2010 by   islndjak -1 Votes
Just a a waste of time and BS
We all should either take a class action suit or every one that plays put an equal amount of dollars in a common account
if you make 7.00 per hour and you spend one hour a week playing this crap, put $7 in the bank cause you wasted an hour.
if we all did this we could have our own lotto,
 16th of Apr, 2010 by   Raggedy j +1 Votes
I think that they are all legit complaints and I also think people are not checking their text! What does pch have to say about this? Yesterday morning it cheated me out of my 1000 tokens, I know that they deal with millions of people daily and these things do happen! you can always close the sites and do something else instead of letting it upset you, life is tooooooo short!
 21st of Apr, 2010 by   Kyusokuu 0 Votes
I played the PCH quiz for cash and won $39.oo Got the check a few weeks later. I was very disappointed because I wanted to win a JACKPOT, but the site closed before I could. I probably would have won, had I been able to play more. :)
 13th of Jul, 2010 by   redwoman521 +1 Votes
WOW most of you just want something for free. PCH is a mature company that was around long before they internet. EVERYTHING IS FREE because the advertisers pay for all PCH salaries. This includes the Game developers, the website managers, the customer support, the IT support Staff, the accountants, Managers, lawyers, and everything else you would see in a company. Compltely PAID for by the advertisers. One user mentioned suing PCH for $7 an hour for time played without winnings. YOU ARE NUTS, YOU DESEVER NOTHING. If you go to Vegas and win the Jackpot, but the decide there was a technical glitch you get NOTHING and that's the LAW! You are not required to order anything or sign up for any offers unless you want to, doing so does not increase your chances of winning. Stop your CRYING Stop wanting SOMETHING FOR FREE, go out and do something you love. BUST YOUR BUTT for your money, the greatest satisfaction in life is working hard for something you want. (Its the crazy idea of earning something)
 19th of Jul, 2010 by   DAFFY31354 0 Votes
I HAVE PLAY FOR OVER 45 YEARS AND NOT WON SWATT . THEY ARE KIARS AND NEVER GIVE WHAT YOU SEE ON TV AND THEY HAVE EVEN BEEN CAUGHT THROWING THE CONTEST FORMS IN THE TRASH BEFORE . CAUGHT AND FINED BY THE COURTS .
THEY GET PAID FOR EVERTIME YOU CLICK OR SEARCH ON THEIR SITES .
THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT MAKE A THING