logo

PCH Lotto Games

Posted:    SharonM818

Winning is a joke

PCH LOTTO GAMES
I AND MANY OF MY FRIENDS HAVE PLAYED THE PCH LOTTO GAMES FOR MANY YEARS...NEVER ONCE HAS ANY OF US WON A SINGLE THING. WE WANT TO KNOW IF THIS IS A LEGITIMATE SITE OR SIMPLY A SCAM. WE ARE ALL BECOMING VERY FRUSTRATED BY THIS AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO DETERMINE IF THIS IS LEGITIMATE OR JUST A WAY TO LURE US INTO BUYING MAGAZINES.
Comments United States Lottery Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Nov, 2011 by   danallen 0 Votes
I agree! In all the years of dealing with PCH, all it has done is cost me! I do not personally know of ANYONE WINNING ANYTHING from PCH. Sure, they can post winners, and advertise winniers, but does anyone actually know anyone, that has won anything, from PCH??????????
 8th of Dec, 2011 by   streaki 0 Votes
Well they film the big winners of the mega bucks. Can that really be fake?
 29th of Jan, 2012 by   vb55 0 Votes
well iv played for 3 yrs now never won a cent neither. i think this slots game is a joke also.who wins on there? or do they just find peoples names to put down as they won. i want out of this slot game. for me its a waste of my time. for i dont see no one winning nothing on there.
 5th of Feb, 2012 by   Alex Machado 0 Votes
Well I have a friend that works in the news station for channel WFOR 4. Im pretty sure this is a scam I for one am going to stop buying and responding to this ridiculuos mail crap i've been recieving
 5th of Feb, 2012 by   Alex Machado 0 Votes
Remember people, this is a free country freedom of speech. You can post anything and get away with it
 25th of Feb, 2012 by   romtecman 0 Votes
make me a winner and i will be your friend for life...
$10 mil please
 16th of Apr, 2012 by   howie72 0 Votes
i agree pch is a scam, please dont buy anything from them
 16th of Apr, 2012 by   howie72 0 Votes
pch is a scam, please do not buy anything from them
 1st of May, 2012 by   XJEAN68X 0 Votes
THE SLOTS GAMES ARE RIDICULOUS!! THE GAMES TAKE WAY WAY WAY TOO LONG TO LOAD I DON'T WIN JACK BUT I SURE AS HELL HAVE OVERAGE FEES ON MY PHONE BILL EACH MONTH!!!
 14th of Jun, 2012 by   coldsaber 0 Votes
everything ou buy from pch is pretty much from China. PCH is heping to support the China take over of this USA as well as slumbama.
It is a no win scam. Besides that it is just another way to distract people from what is really important.
 8th of Apr, 2013 by   brandyman 0 Votes
I feel the same as the rest, that they are a scam, I just wonder if anyone has filed a lawsuit against them. If they are legal how do you find out if they really give out the money. It sure seems like that is a lot each year, that means they sure make a lot of the juke they sell, It sure don't add up. Just how in the world do you find out for sure.
 30th of Nov, 2013 by   JayMainer 0 Votes
I have tried several times to win and so has my family infact 4 generations of my family has tired and that's from 1960's till now which is 2013 so it's about 53 years of trying in my family don't believe them in their contest it's rig just like their games are one time it stop on a thousand and then the wheel jump to an entry mmmm real funny how it change on me. I just wish that I could have video tape it cause I would have hire me a lawyer and sue them showing that the game is rig.
 8th of Apr, 2014 by   steve jokes 0 Votes
i think they check peoples income and give it to most people who do not need i think its just to make the magazine publishers to keep them in business selling products and magazines
 28th of Apr, 2014 by   Treneicia Holmes 0 Votes
I've been playing PCH for at least 17 1/2 yrs, and I haven't won anything yet. Pretty sad to
realize that so much time and effort put forth for nothing.

8 Positive Changes in Health Reform