PCH Lotto Games

Posted:

Winning is a joke

4.05
PCH LOTTO GAMES
I AND MANY OF MY FRIENDS HAVE PLAYED THE PCH LOTTO GAMES FOR MANY YEARS...NEVER ONCE HAS ANY OF US WON A SINGLE THING. WE WANT TO KNOW IF THIS IS A LEGITIMATE SITE OR SIMPLY A SCAM. WE ARE ALL BECOMING VERY FRUSTRATED BY THIS AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO DETERMINE IF THIS IS LEGITIMATE OR JUST A WAY TO LURE US INTO BUYING MAGAZINES.
Complaint comments Comments (23) Complaint country United States Complaint category Lottery Scams

Comments

26th of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes
I agree! In all the years of dealing with PCH, all it has done is cost me! I do not personally know of ANYONE WINNING ANYTHING from PCH. Sure, they can post winners, and advertise winniers, but does anyone actually know anyone, that has won anything, from PCH??????????
 8th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
Well they film the big winners of the mega bucks. Can that really be fake?
 29th of Jan, 2012 by    -1 Votes
well iv played for 3 yrs now never won a cent neither. i think this slots game is a joke also.who wins on there? or do they just find peoples names to put down as they won. i want out of this slot game. for me its a waste of my time. for i dont see no one winning nothing on there.
 5th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
Well I have a friend that works in the news station for channel WFOR 4. Im pretty sure this is a scam I for one am going to stop buying and responding to this ridiculuos mail crap i've been recieving
 5th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
Remember people, this is a free country freedom of speech. You can post anything and get away with it
 25th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
make me a winner and i will be your friend for life...
$10 mil please
 16th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
i agree pch is a scam, please dont buy anything from them
 16th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
pch is a scam, please do not buy anything from them
 1st of May, 2012 by    -1 Votes
THE SLOTS GAMES ARE RIDICULOUS!! THE GAMES TAKE WAY WAY WAY TOO LONG TO LOAD I DON'T WIN JACK BUT I SURE AS HELL HAVE OVERAGE FEES ON MY PHONE BILL EACH MONTH!!!
 14th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
everything ou buy from pch is pretty much from China. PCH is heping to support the China take over of this USA as well as slumbama.
It is a no win scam. Besides that it is just another way to distract people from what is really important.
 8th of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
I feel the same as the rest, that they are a scam, I just wonder if anyone has filed a lawsuit against them. If they are legal how do you find out if they really give out the money. It sure seems like that is a lot each year, that means they sure make a lot of the juke they sell, It sure don't add up. Just how in the world do you find out for sure.
 30th of Nov, 2013 by    0 Votes
I have tried several times to win and so has my family infact 4 generations of my family has tired and that's from 1960's till now which is 2013 so it's about 53 years of trying in my family don't believe them in their contest it's rig just like their games are one time it stop on a thousand and then the wheel jump to an entry mmmm real funny how it change on me. I just wish that I could have video tape it cause I would have hire me a lawyer and sue them showing that the game is rig.
 8th of Apr, 2014 by    -1 Votes
i think they check peoples income and give it to most people who do not need i think its just to make the magazine publishers to keep them in business selling products and magazines
 28th of Apr, 2014 by    0 Votes
I've been playing PCH for at least 17 1/2 yrs, and I haven't won anything yet. Pretty sad to
realize that so much time and effort put forth for nothing.
 3rd of Jul, 2015 by    0 Votes
Annoying waste of time. Absolutely a joke, duping people into thinking they may win, setting false hopes and expectations. Praying on people who look for hope is abominable and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Pch is pathetic.
 10th of Sep, 2015 by    0 Votes
Pch is the biggest scam of all time. They are a joke. The "winners" they show on tv are paid actors. No real person has ever won 1 damn red cent from these vultures. Throe out all of their material from junk mail in your pc to the junk you get from snail mail. If the entire country would wake up and ignore them for just 1 week, they would go out of bussiness and be exposed as the frauds they are.
 8th of Mar, 2016 by    0 Votes
Ive been playing for almost 30 years and have not once won anything i get fake emails from danielle lam on twitter saying i'm a winner and then their asking private info your social security number and then nothing happens further no check no money just more lies and desseption i all ready contacted the new york FBI saying i got defrauded by these people i wish they would be arrested and charged with fraud im sick of these stupid games that there is nothing but techical errors and the game your half way threw and suddenly it goes back to square one for no reason i'm sick of danielle lam scam i really hate all of them.. this is a first class scam
 15th of Mar, 2016 by    0 Votes
I have played for years and I have not won and do not know anyone that has won and doing searches and playingthe games are time consuming and don't have time to play them at all at times with busy scheduale between work home and kids. People I think that this is a joke even when they tell you that you are close to being a winner. I am sorry but I think they s is all a big joke. They lie to people.
 23rd of Apr, 2016 by    +1 Votes
You people do know that the chances of winning are lower than winning the lotto, right? If you play for years or a lifetime, you not winning doesn't make it not real. Millions of people play. Plus, you losing money is actually your own doing because buying that crap never increases your chances. There are going to be hundreds of thousands of people that never win anything. If your phone bill goes up, also on you for doing it on your phone. Go to a free Wi-Fi spot and just enter their sweepstakes their. The local news wouldn't report it if it wasn't real and they wouldn't have been around for decades if it wasn't either. It is so much harder to win PCH because you don't have to pay to enter like the lotto, which then most are wasting their time because most are not going to see anything results ever. Sorry to say, but it's common knowledge.
 7th of Jun, 2016 by    0 Votes
Most of these complaints display such illiteracy that it is difficult to even read them, so I have to believe the authors are not the brightest bulbs in the pack. Anyone who plays these games on their phones using their data has no one to blame but themselves if they have overages. That is just patently stupid. The odds of winning in the sweepstakes are clearly posted. If you do not read them, that is on YOU, not PCH. Sweepstakes winners are announced on I believe CBS, so I doubt they are going to engage in *the scam*...I believe the sweeps winners are real. However, I do NOT believe the slots winners are real, I think that is just a ploy to keep you on pages with advertising. The slots are a waste of time, I agree. I used to not concern myself with the tokens end of it and only did the sweepstakes, but now I do the scratch offs so I can try to win one of the physical prizes. It costs me nothing and it is fun. If I win, I win, if I don't, I still had fun. These complaints are ridiculous. This site costs you ZERO to use. If you are buying things and expect that to cause you to win something, you are not reading any of the IMPORTANT information here and that is also on YOU.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree

PCH (Publishers Clearing House) Logo PCH (Publishers Clearing House)
Customer Care Service