logo

Fraud

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

PCH Games, Roseburg, Oregon Complaints & Reviews - Token Amount Suddenly Changed

PCH Games Contacts & Informations

PCH Games

Posted:    2511oregon

Token Amount Suddenly Changed

Publisher's Clearing House
Roseburg, Oregon
While playing "Spellbound" the token amount changed suddenly, i.e., from 200 tokens to 20, 300 to 30, 400 to 40 and so on. Is there an explanation for this? Thank you.
Comments United States Gambling Games
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Jan, 2013 by   sue-son 0 Votes
pch jackpot games removed three letters from the word jackpot and gave me a p which I already had. What's up with that?????
 30th of Jul, 2014 by   Trish S 0 Votes
I have been playing these games and have a total of over 160, 000 tokens, IT NEVER SHOWS THEM, WE ALL HAVE THE SAME NUMBERS (AKA 3080) ETC. And I have no Idea why I have to KEEP re-entering over and over, and I DID Search TO claim prizes and It confirmed SEVERAL days later, EVEN WHEN I PLAY DAILY FOR HOURSSSSSSSS, That I Have earned tokens, searched And CONFIRMED...BUT SORRY< "YOU MISSED YOUR CHANCE>>>THIS IS ALL A SCAM to try to get you to order so you guys make money. I think you can write these people have all WON, BUT "HAVE THEY REALLY?????">>>>TRISH
 18th of Oct, 2014 by   LYNN CARPENTER 0 Votes
I have about 435, 00 tokens & for the first time ever, I was going to redeem some of them & in doing so, my info said I had used 197, 00 of them. I never did use them, so where are they? Also, there are areas that will not take my Gmail or Password.

Pay As You Drive Auto Insurance