logo

Supra Cleanse 350
Company charged me for $99.99 without my notice
2. (0 mins ago)
Optimal Hosting Ltd
They didn’t create the website and no refund was provided
3. (10 mins ago)

Posted: 2011-04-02 by    Kevin Tuthill

Sweepstakes

PCH
Connecticut
For over 35 year's I have done business with PCH even back then it was a letter entry form and my Mom was still alive . I will continue to purchase with them but they should date the payout info on the online form so you know that the form you are filling out does not have a chance for a year or two or less ! All my purchase's with them have met my needs but but honesty up front on dates should be easier to view on the on-line page.
Comments United States Sweepstakes
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Apr, 2011 by   Sammib33 0 Votes
This is truly a scam people have been ordering and trying to win this for years no one ever win I know or know anyone who did most of these Internet entries or ways to get your info to solicited other stuff to you. It's
 23rd of Oct, 2013 by   betterwatchout 0 Votes
I have been playing for many, many years. I would say about 20-30 years and I have made several purchases from the flyers by mail and online. My complaint is now I play online and I keep notices like ...avoid disqualification of your forthcoming Lifetime Prize Number! I have received several emails that to please place an order, when it say "NO PURCHASE NECESSARY". Then why am I being treaten to be disqualified.
Here's another one: YOU ARE STRONGLY URGED TO TAKE THIS FINAL STEP IMMEDIATELY. RESPOND NO LATER THAN OCTOBER 25TH (11:59 PM, ET) TO COMPLETE COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS NOTICE.

What gets me is some of their merchandise I have ordered is so cheap and then they charge 5.95 or 6.95 for shipping. You end up paying $20 regardless. And they adveritse merchandise under $20. Hmm, yeah right! This last item I purchased is really cheap, I will be retuning it. This item I ordered a while back, it was a very cheap bad product - Santoku Knife Set. I didn't open them till around Christmas, I ordered them in Sept. 2012, by the time I opened them they were dull. WTH

Avoid Holiday Charity Scams