logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Dating Security ID OSOCCO.org
Online Sex OffendOnline Sex Offender Criminal Check Organization er Criminal Check Organization
2. (24 mins ago)

rigged , unfair games

PCH
California
Phone: 916-236-9092
The last game on the PCH Casino games is a wheel that spins to reveal a winning of game entries, money or "spin again". There are 6 or 7 options for the wheel to stop on. But, in the dozens of times I have played the game it has ONLY stopped on "try again" or "1 entry" . It is physically impossible for a wheel to only stop on 2 options out of 6 unless it is rigged that way. It is rigged to not allow a winner.
Comments United States Lottery Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Apr, 2013 by   emilyrichey 0 Votes
If any of you were capable of reading, you would have noticed the fine print stating that the wheel is "for illustrative purposes only". Use your favorite search engine (PCH Search & Win) ;) to look up the accurate win to lose ratio.
 18th of Apr, 2013 by   Gayla J. 0 Votes
I agree with all of the above. No way to get bonus games because there are more bonus squares than you get spins. Bingo never ever lets you get an O. I get other letters in Jackpot over and over again, but have never got an O and have played this every day since it came out. The advertisements are aggravating between each game and who watches or listens to them? I keep the volume off and just watch TV in-between games. Really don't know why I am wasting my time with this bull, think I (and everybody else playing these rigged games) need to get a life!! LOL
 4th of May, 2013 by   Joni Kooken 0 Votes
I really do think all is totally phony with P.C.H. You ever get that letter stating that someone, with your initials, in your town, are going to win the big prize? I have and never come close to who they say wins. It`s all a come on. This is fraud ! Can`t one of you lawyers out there put a lawsuit against P.C.H. for fraud? All of the games are probably rigged too! Come on Lawyers take on P.C.H. on and you win the millions in a law suit.
 5th of Jun, 2013 by   IrisA 0 Votes
Its funny how I can predict the exact stop, number of diamonds, and losing scratch offs. its sad that we all don't win. yet its better than actually losing money to a real casino!! I believe there is a winner its just how in one of these post, it said, once you sign up, PCH declares if your a winner or sucker. And if we all fell for "FREE MONEY" than we are all SUCKERS lol. It is fun though
 27th of Jun, 2013 by   John J. Kuzniar 0 Votes
The same thing happens every time I play(Every Day) It freezes up Gives the same winning prizes AND NO-O on the BINGO game and never changes-I think these games are FIXED and your LYING to your customers and cheating them out of what you advertise. The other day I was spinning the wheel and it stopped on a winning money amount and then it jumped to a different slot on the wheel-THAT'S A BIG RIPOFF - I THOUGHT PCH WAS A RESPECTED COMPANY BUT I GESS I WAS WRONG (THANKS FOR RIPING ME OFF)
John J. Kuzniar
 4th of Jul, 2013 by   just want 1 lucky break 0 Votes
i find it very very demeaning to all of us who play these games, you know all of us sit here playing thinking to ourselves well maybe just maybe today will be my lucky day...i could pay my electric bill, rent, car payment etc etc etc..like they promise us..i"ll bet the majority of us scrape by each month just to keep our computers running...it is so sad that people target us with these false claims...you know that wealthy people ARE NOT LOGGING IN to this PCH PHONY LOW DOWN hurtful scam...it is such a sad sad sad world we live in...tears are dripping down my cheek right now, because after reading everyones comments, i am at my wits end and feel like a total worthless heal..just another night going to bed, wondering how were gonna make it thru another month
 29th of Jul, 2013 by   Edwin 45 0 Votes
The Casino rullet has stop on $50.00 last knight and $20.00 dollars twice today and the game send me a message telling me that their was an error and had to restart the game again i dont think its fair to do this to your costumers because we spent lots of hours a day playing this games thinking that we can win some cash and all it gives you its diamonds to come back and spent more time on this games the next day so please PCH either fix the problems or suspend the games thanks my name its Edwin Miranda from Perth Amboy NJ.
 7th of Aug, 2013 by   Hope Cox 0 Votes
I have been playing the slots and when I reach the lucky diamond casino, it will never load. I collect up to nine diamonds a day I am unable to use.
I would like to think that it is not a rigged game, obviously everyone can not win. If I could just get that one to load maybe, just maybe it would be me..lol...any suggestions would be nice.
 22nd of Aug, 2013 by   bonnie0764 0 Votes
Every game is rigged on this PCH website. You are never allowed to go above a certain amount in the first three games, such a moo al something, but if you had played it you would know what I mean. The basket ball game, the ball will NEVER go into the basket. Chrips, I have been playing for 1- 1/2 years now and didn't win a buck just for the effort and time you put in.. Then they turn around and threaten you that you won't win because you haven't played in a few days. It's absolutely ridiculous!! It's all a scam!!! I must be crazy to keep on playing this shit!!!]
 22nd of Oct, 2013 by   Doris D 0 Votes
I have had the same problem everyone else is experincing. I feel the games are rigged too. I think they should start letting some of us win or they may not have anyone doing it. Im begining to think the people they give those checks to are just actors and no one wins those either.
 24th of Dec, 2013 by   OnlyMy2Cents1 0 Votes
I believe all of you here. The same thing happens to me all the time too. Not only the Casino Games, but even in the slots games. Have you noticed they never give you enough spins to be able to win on the slots games? I don't think you have to play these games to be entered into the PCH Sweepstakes, but if the little games are rigged, then it doesn't leave one much confidence in the way the sweepstakes are run even though they have all these "actual winners." I think they are all rigged.
 9th of Jan, 2014 by   ashackley 0 Votes
Ed McMahon once announced my name on TV yet I have never received a check from PCH. I guess I might have a better reason to complain than everyone else who feels that they got cheated. Food stamps ain't fun when I should be rich.
 14th of Jan, 2014 by   PTurner 0 Votes
Hey I'm with your guys I have been playing like forever and never able to trigger the bonus slots. Here's some one other thing have any ever got the high roller scratch off. It always sorry.
 19th of Jan, 2014 by   brittneyg23 0 Votes
I've been playing this game for years now search and win and pch lotto and every other game. They're all rigged and the checks on tv are actors there's no way that in the three years that I've been playing this game that I'm not rich by now not even $100.00 $50.00 $20.00 $10.00 nor $5.00
 20th of Feb, 2014 by   Demond 0 Votes
aHeat +2 Votes
Not only do you not get any diamonds on the last spin, you have to get five bonuses to win money, and only get four or less spins to win those bonuses. It's impossible to win any money. You never get two bonuses on a spin! You are forced to watch the same lame ads over and over and over again. PCH Slots is definitely rigged! Even in Vegas you occasionally win, and with bigger payouts! It's time for either state or fed attorney general to clamp down on PCH fraud...
Fully agree with all these comments. Having the same experiences.
 20th of Feb, 2014 by   Demond 0 Votes
I am awaiting the letter 'O' for four consecutive weeks now to complete the word J A C K P - T for the BINGO Game. The game starts on Sundays. During Sunday, Monday and Tuesday I got the letters J A C K P - T for four weeks now and the elusive 'O' has not played one time for the other four days of the week. Is that just mere coincidence? No! Complete rigging. Letters already played keep repeating. My colleagues, I will be more than happy to let you know if the 'O' eventually plays. Still two days to complete this week.
 13th of Mar, 2014 by   tatumj 0 Votes
Once had scratch off match. God email as winner but it disappeared before I could find out how to use it.
 24th of May, 2014 by   don;t waist your time you are not going 0 Votes
It is a complete waist of time to play the PCH games. Believe me you won't win a damn thing. Their games are rigged without a single doubt. If you play the slots, they ask you to gather 5 bonuses, but they only give you 3 spins!!! Then in their blackjack game, if it happen and you get a blackjack they ask you to scratch off some cards and make a 21 number. Well the last card you scratch always turns out to be a 10 and they never reveal the other card!!! The only thing you can win is tokens and tokens and tokens and tokens and tokens and tokens and tokens and tokens and tokens and tokens and tokens and tokens and tokens and tokens and tokens...
 16th of Jul, 2014 by   Publisher's Clearinghouse 0 Votes
You people at pch know that your games are set up so there are NO winners. You may post that people have won but it is a lie. Just another trick that you have mastered from Americas communist leaders who possess more onset than they need. When you die you can't take it with you
 3rd of Aug, 2014 by   TommyBoy42954 0 Votes
I have been playing the Slot/BJ/Bingo games now for I don't know how long. The Slots to the Casino Board are such a crock. If you need "3 Bonuses" you get 2 spins, 4 you get 3 and 5 you get 4. Several times I've received a Sorry there is a Technical problem then it jumps to the next board. The Casino Board Games, Don't make me laugh. The Scratch Off cards you always get a "Sorry this card is not a winner. In "The High/Low Game" I've had the $10, 000.00 Scratch card so many times. I have three months worth of pictures to prove it. The "Big Six Type Wheel, several times it hit the $1, 000.00 then jumped to the 1 $2, 500, 00 Sweepstakes Entry Ticket. The Black Jack Game, if you get the Black Jack you can never get the 21 picking the cards. Don't even get me started on the Bingo Game. I have had J*A*C*K*P*_*T so many times. It's like there's no "O": 3 weeks ago I had the lucky pattern but was told that you win only if they pick your entry. The Recording used to say If you get the lucky Pattern you win automatically, Now it says if you get the lucky patter and your card is drawn you win the Progressive Jackpot. I wish there were a group of Attorneys who had the Brass to file a class action Suit against these Cheats. I'd gladly give them my Memory Cards full of PCH Game Pictures. You have better odds of winning in a Real Casino. What I'd like to know is how do people who play the PCH Inc. Games come up with 109, 000 tokens in 1 day. Most times half the games lock out

5 Reports Tracking You