logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (8 mins ago)
seasonslovesshoes.com
Undelivered order, don’t buy from them
2. (11 mins ago)
Efaucets.com
You CAN get all your money back from eFaucets
3. (28 mins ago)
American Income Life
The Scam Continues!!!
4. (33 mins ago)
Ritter Communications
Crappy speeds, lots of downtime/disconnections, and piss-poor customer service
5. (40 mins ago)

rigged , unfair games

PCH
California
Phone: 916-236-9092
The last game on the PCH Casino games is a wheel that spins to reveal a winning of game entries, money or "spin again". There are 6 or 7 options for the wheel to stop on. But, in the dozens of times I have played the game it has ONLY stopped on "try again" or "1 entry" . It is physically impossible for a wheel to only stop on 2 options out of 6 unless it is rigged that way. It is rigged to not allow a winner.
Comments United States Lottery Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Feb, 2012 by   akagoldminer 0 Votes
I agree The same thing happens with me also. the slots games never win either or the lottery picks for that matter. I belive they are rigged to get you to play and watch the adds between plays. they in turn get money from you playing the rigged games by selling adds that you are forced to watch to continue with game play which you will never win.
 8th of Mar, 2012 by   cebaker4 +2 Votes
I Also Agree These Games Are Rigged. I have Played All These Games Since About 07/06/2011 And Haven`t Won anything. What Is Going On ?
 10th of Mar, 2012 by   display name is already taken +2 Votes
i concur wholeheartedly. i have NEVER won ANYTHING! the slots have yielded up to 19 diamonds, but it is impossible to accumulate more than 10 sweeps entries: 1-3 sweeps and 1-2sweeps, 5-1 sweeps and a stream of 'try again' slots. i know it is rigged, but, nonetheless, i do not allow pch to waste my time with the ads...MUTE & MULTITASK! (mute my computer & multitask on other windows/programs during the ads)
 1st of May, 2012 by   Paladin5150 +3 Votes
I agree with all the above comments. Besides that, over half the time on the last spin on all but the first game, even if you win, it doesn't reward any "diamonds" but just loads the next game. If you do happen to win more than 10 diamonds, you will get "try again" over and over, and maybe one or two "entries". (which are the same as nothing) I've had as many as 10 "try again" in a row which would seem statistically impossible on a truly random wheel spin game. And like I said even if you do win it is usually entries into a sweepstakes that no one ever wins. As for the ads, just refresh / reload your browser and it will skip the ad and load the next game on PCH slots and PCH Lotto.
 12th of May, 2012 by   Marilyn Tungren +1 Votes
Not only does the wheel ALWAY stop on either try again or 1 sweeps entry, but it always stops on the very SAME try again, with the 1 entry on the left and 2 entries on the right. When this happens 8 or more times in a row on THE VERY SAME SLOT it's clear that the wheel is rigged to be incapable of stopping elsewhere, except for the randomly programmed 1 entry. Aren't there laws that protect the general public from such obvious cheating? After all, the hype is that there really is a chance at winning those cash slot items, but that's a blatant lie.
 23rd of May, 2012 by   mikwis24 +3 Votes
its kinda funny how everyone on here has the same complaint, and the same results when playing these stupid games, probably thinking as I do that... well maybe just maybe I'll win something today???????, but to no avail... the same outcome day in and day out, and then they have the nerve to say at the end of some of the games...(SORRY, THIS GAME IS NOT A WINNER, "BUT" WE HAVE ANOTHER EXCITING (MY ASS) GAME COMING RIGHT UP WE THINK YOU WILL ENJOY!!!) I have spammed every PCH e-mail i have received and will continue to spam everyone I receive from now on, I think everyone should boycott the website and all of their bull*%#@ "lotto" or any other games that they show pictures and a fake list of names and places of people that have supposedly won anywhere within the last 10 minutes to 24 hours prior to me playing the same damn thing for days on end and never so much as a 5$ gift card that you see so much of scrolling at the bottom or top of the page you are on while your waisting time playing these silly fraudulent games!!!
 24th of May, 2012 by   DaHeat +2 Votes
Not only do you not get any diamonds on the last spin, you have to get five bonuses to win money, and only get four or less spins to win those bonuses. It's impossible to win any money. You never get two bonuses on a spin! You are forced to watch the same lame ads over and over and over again. PCH Slots is definitely rigged! Even in Vegas you occasionally win, and with bigger payouts! It's time for either state or fed attorney general to clamp down on PCH fraud...
 16th of Jul, 2012 by   Dennis1022 +2 Votes
Just for today I had 18 diamonds going to the big wheel, I already know that you can't get more entries then 10 no matter how many Diamonds you had. Then as for the Black Jack table Ever time I played it and had 13 I bust by 22. Then if you had 19 or 20 the house wins again because you don't have 21 but the house always comes out with 20. Then on the money wheel, I played everyday and highest tokens is 1000 and have never won money. Popping the balloons, 15000 or 100000 points have never seen a money balloon. The scratch off card I put my cursor on the spot to continue because I know it is a loosing scratch off card.
 27th of Jul, 2012 by   BillMah +2 Votes
the system is rigged once you have entered your name into it you have either been selected to win something or your lotto scratch off will always come up with one of two patterns of numbers or on the PCH slots game the wheel ALWAY stop on either try again or 1 sweeps entry, but it always stops on the very SAME try again, with the 1 entry on the left and 2 entries on the right. From the very first day you started plat PCH picked you as a winner or a sucker.
 4th of Aug, 2012 by   Justinian777 +3 Votes
I live in Connecticut and I have the very same complaint. Today, for example, I won 17 spins on the wheel. The first spin landed on a 3 entries, a rarity to be sure. After that, the wheel landed on "try again" 10 times! In all the months I have been playing this, it never once landed on one of the dollar amounts. But it lands repeatedly on "try again, " and there are only 2 of those on the entire wheel! I would also add that the games that lead up to the wheel are also rigged. "Bonus" is repeatedly added to the results, but never once have all the bonus slots been given, so those are wasted spins. Ditto for the scratch games. "This card is not a winner" comes up everyday. It is very discouraging. I am fed up by it and it is becoming a waste of my time. I will continue playing until the Aug. 31, 2012 drawing and that will be it.
 5th of Aug, 2012 by   Bugmenot1  Best Advice +4 Votes
Anyone else on the PCH slots after the big wheel when you scratch of for bonus diamonds notice when you click and the space you click clearly won 7 diamonds but instead you win the one closet to it which is always 4 or 3 diamonds.
I had this happen 4 days in a row and today even when I hit a space for 3 diamonds it still gives me the one next to it which is 2 diamonds.
I might have to have a desktop screen capture video to show how its so rigged.
 27th of Aug, 2012 by   kk10 +3 Votes
This has happened to me about four times. Very disappointed!
 13th of Sep, 2012 by   notmorethan10 +2 Votes
You cannot get more than 10 entries from the wheel. I have gotten a $5 Amazon credit. I have gone to the wheel with 16 diamonds, 18 diamonds and today I had 21 and of course I reached my 10 entries, and my last eight spins were "try again" spaces. That has happened more than once as well. I have gotten double entries and I think even 1 triple entry, but can't get past that 10. I keep hoping that I will spin the lucky 11th entry just to prove my theory isn't correct, but not yet and most likely ever.
 12th of Oct, 2012 by   tarutaru +1 Votes
I have played every game... The slots are rigged so you cant win, my average is 6 diamonds won from all slots and the highest bonuses I have seen was 4/5.. The wheel is defiantly rigged.. one time i spent half my diamonds on the "try again slot" If you play the lotto you get a cash scratcher at the end.. It will pair up 2 $ amount things if you are lucky and has the exact same layout every time.. the regular scratcher give me coins a lot.. the mini games are a bit worse I would say, Like the bowling one, Today I knocked over all but 1 pin! a first, but got 250 coins... I also like the rigged "rollin' for cash" game, the ball always falls down the bottom and it gives you an undisclosed and random amount of coins. and the new games that are themed around the circus seemed most rigged of all.. Watch the ball bounce all over the place and not go in the pots that are for $$$, or the basket ball that never falls through the hoop but sits there on top of the basket for 2 seconds before it suddenly pushes itself over the edge.
 25th of Oct, 2012 by   diablo135 +2 Votes
I've gotten the 2 and 3 sweeps entry several times. In fact, I just got the 2 sweeps a minute ago. I came to this site looking to see how I can mute the volume on the games. Regardless, the wheel is irrelevant as it's for illustrative purposes only. It says so right on the site.

Here's some info: http://rules.pch.com/viewrulesfacts?mailid=IWE-48-facts
 8th of Nov, 2012 by   tomyj1 +1 Votes
two days in a row I started with 2 diamonds and five games later I now have 4, played spin the wheel I collected a total of 3, scratched and have 2 or 3 diamonds for tomorrow, IS IT RIGGED you decide...
 13th of Nov, 2012 by   dogmazone21 +1 Votes
Of course there rigged. Do you actaally believe that they have that much money to just give away, month after month? They would go broke .
 14th of Dec, 2012 by   mrstee +1 Votes
its mess up u think once something can be legit since they had rumors out there saying its not legit... but still an all they still don't prove us wrong cause, they keep rigging the game... like today i had 16diamonds i knew they wasn't going to give me or anybody nothing... for free not even $5dollars...loll, they need to stop it... did anyone one seen the video of the Guy who suppose to have won 1.25million dollars? the video looks so fake.
 1st of Jan, 2013 by   cher59 +1 Votes
I have been playing all the PCH lottery-type and roulette-wheel type games for years. I believe they are rigged; I have never won anything, ever. One would think after playing for so long, one would win at least $10 or something. Its just a big scam to throw more advertising at us. I keep hoping and playing though LOL.
 24th of Mar, 2013 by   rosestockings +1 Votes
I agree wholeheartedly, the same things are happening to me. I got an e-mail today that I'd have to redeem my 4 accumalated before 11:59 p.m. 3/23/13. the thing is I'd played all 4 games and was locked out when I ATTEMPTED to go back to the sites to redeem the diamonds, I tried every site imaginable in search of the diamond exchange vault, there were no more games I could enter for redeemption, so I lose the diamonds, I couldn't get to the wheel and when you do it only stops on an entry or try. playing these games are very time consuming because of those darn ads they reload in order for you to get to the next game.

Convert Your Tax Refund Into a Home Improvement Credit