Racist Comment!

I have been getting calls from PCH like 5 times for the past few days. The first time they called, I listened patiently and almost placed an order, I ended up changing my mind, so when they called to verify the order, I requested to cancel. The lady wasn't happy, but she was still professional.

Right now I just got a call again from a rude lady called Cherry, as I had already requested to have my name removed from the list today, I told her just that (and nothing else), she made a racist comment that I should take my name off the list of America and go back to wherever I belong, and hung up!!! Just because I have a non-American last name, doesn't mean I should be subject to this kind of treatment by a telemarketer.

This is hughly unacceptable, no one should be a subject of this kind of attitude and treatment! The company should select people who know how to be professional, if you can't get a sale, move on and call someone else, it's never OK to make stupid racist comments. I'm deeply offended, can't believe a telemarketer who was trying to sell stuff would be this rude to me!!! This is just crazy!!!
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Telemarketing
Was the above complaint useful?

2nd of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
I do think you are wrong after 35 years they have done no wrong ex-cept dates of pay-offs.

PCH (Publishers Clearing House) Logo PCH (Publishers Clearing House)
Customer Care Service