logo

Perfect Match
Beware of this scam!
5. (28 mins ago)
ScoreSense
took money from my bank account

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

PCH Complaints & Reviews - You cant register for cash prize

PCH Contacts & Informations

PCH

Posted:    cheri

You cant register for cash prize

PCH
www.pch.com
PCH says you do not have to order anything, went through the questions and said skip when they asked if I wanted accept any of their offers, got to eversave and still continued to say no, the website said that there was an error and then directed me to another window for eversave and there was no way to skip this, pch is a scam and someone needs to call them on this. They tell you that a purchase will not help you win, yet they expect you to participate even though you just want to win the money. Thats how this company gets your money. What a joke.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Aug, 2008 by   Christian Lee Chastain 0 Votes
I made out the stuff they sent me because, heck, I didn't have to make a purchase. I took the envelope to the Post Office and low and behold they wouldn't send it for me. They kept insisting that I purchase a stamp. What is this, a conspiracy with the Postal service to get my money? I guess they're right that making a purchase will not improve my chances of winning cause I would'nt have won anyway.
 23rd of Jan, 2009 by   C.Herbert-Gibson 0 Votes
I have the same complaint. I got the package in the mail and they said you don't have to order anything and you can also enter online. I went to www.phc.com/fast and when I filled out the form I was transferred to a lot of surveys, and could not really get to submit the entry page.
 13th of Feb, 2009 by   clara ramsey 0 Votes
i went to www.pch.com/fast and was transferred toa lot of surveys to i also could not get to the entry page and couldnt order anything because i dont have a credit card and im not sure that it would make a difference if i did have one i was told i had won a 1000.00 walmart card i had to go through surveys to get it and order something from the surveys if you dont have a credit card you can forget it even though you where told you had already won it therefore i couldnt get to the sumit entry page
 3rd of Apr, 2009 by   David Jennings 0 Votes
Why are you not sending me the merchandise sweepstakes emails anymore? I enjoyed them and bought things for myself as well as gifts for others. I do not care for this search and win email I am receiving. If you no longer offer the merchandise I may remove myself from your mailing list.

David Jennings
 14th of Apr, 2009 by   Freddy Kenneth Lee 0 Votes
I have been dealing with PCH since 1970, have never won anything, but, that doesn't bother me. look how many people enter their contest. As far as I am concerned they are one of the best companies out there. My complaint is the people who complain. I enter more than 300 times a year and will not give up, you people who enter one time and loose I do not feel sorry for you, those who enter once and win more power to you.
 18th of Jul, 2009 by   mrsnutty 0 Votes
i just need to win for my newborn baby sake
 18th of Aug, 2009 by   JerDaMan 0 Votes
I HAVE to win for my cat's sake!
 29th of Aug, 2009 by   DOFORYOURSELF! 0 Votes
For MRSNUTTY: The time to think of your baby's sake is BEFORE you get pregnant!!
 9th of Sep, 2009 by   PCH IS A BUNSC OF LIARS 0 Votes
Well I am not doing pch any more i entered every day for 6 months bought stuff off them and nothing I realize it is like the lottery but I am tired of wasting my money on something immpossiable.I am a single mom with 3 kids and only pplwho win are old women PCH IS A JOKE!!!
 14th of Feb, 2010 by   cebra 0 Votes
IF YOU HAVE EVER NOTICED - ONLY THOSE AROUND THE NY AND MICHIGAN AREA WIN THE SWEEPS.
 12th of Jan, 2011 by   mriquier 0 Votes
i have been doing this for about 10 years and now i think this is it i think it is a bunch of bs after all paid up no more so pch can got to he doulbel hocky stix
 5th of Apr, 2012 by   Rgb911845 0 Votes
why cant u refuse a feature partner offer if there is no skip button? then wen u go to previous page its what your have played. then the offers are the same ones over and over again

How to Avoid Drug Interaction