logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
perfectkicks.net
Don’t buy from them- -total scam
2. (5 mins ago)
perfectkicks.net
Seller is scammer and thief - no idea where my order is
3. (39 mins ago)
No Real Job Here

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

pcfetch, Vista, California Complaints & Reviews - false advertising/non response

pcfetch Contacts & Informations

951 Poinsettia Av, Ste 601
Vista, California
Phone: (901) 340-6042
pcfetch.com
I purchased a massage chair from pcfetch for $1400 that was advertised on EBay as having a 5 year warranty. After about 1 year, the item developed problems, and I found some metal and plastic parts under the chair. I contacted pcfetch about honoring their warranty beginning Feb. 14, 2010, after sporadic email responses to 14 emails (they will not answer the phone) they still did not give any indication or specific information about honoring the warranty. After contacting EBay and the San Diego Better Business Bureau, Wesley Newman of pcfetch provided a shipping address. The chair was shipped to pcfetch on April 5, arriving on April 6, 2010, I paid the several hundred dollar shipping costs. Mr. Newman promised a one-day turnaround. In May, Mr. Newman indicated that the delay had been caused by the ordering of parts. When I asked what parts, he replied that parts were not needed, as some internal parts had been bent & their technical staff had repaired it. When I asked when it would be returned, Mr. Newman stated that I had to provide a business address to ship to as the company they used would not ship to a residence. I responded after checking with the shipping company to ship it to their office in my area & I would pick it up from there. As of May 12, 2010 (12 weeks after first contact) pcfetch has not yet returned the chair nor indicated when it would be returned.

If you deal with this company and encounter similar problems, you can contact the San Diego Better Business Bureau at info@sandiego.bbb.org.
Comments United States Appliances
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More pcfetch complaints
pcfetch - Does not honor warranty

Comments

15th of Dec, 2010 by   Big Baller 0 Votes
I bought a chair through these clowns and they left me hanging for 6 months. I am still waiting for parts and according to the guy: Wes, they are apparently waiting for parts from China. I could have swam there, picked up my parts, and swam back already. Looking for legal recourse.
 15th of Dec, 2010 by   Big Baller 0 Votes
Complain to the California Attorney General: http://ag.ca.gov/contact/complaint_form.php?cmplt=CL
 18th of Jan, 2011 by   DREW BLOOD 0 Votes
Agree with this. They are UP TO SOMETHING! They sent me a used Beauty/Spa Machine (gross!) From the moment I received the item, I contacted Wes about it being USED and at first he said no problem. But that was 2 weeks ago! They have been asking me to take photos and we've been back and forth with emails. After looking more closely at the machine, not only is the one he sent USED, it isn't the same machine I ordered from the website. Different model all together. I've asked several times for an address and RMA#, but he hasn't provided either. I'll let you know how this turns out with updates. :)

PS: I questioned Warranty also. He has never given me a straight answer. He did say he keeps all the warranty cards.!?
 25th of Feb, 2011 by   Margo T 0 Votes
Surprising. I've had a completely different experience with PCFetch...so far. I bought a microdermabrasion machine and not only did it arrive ahead of schedule, I received daily email updates on the status and location of my shipment. The machine looked brand new and it was in good operating condition. On one small, insignificant accessory the cord was slightly separated from the handle. I emailed a picture of the accessory to Wes and within two days I had a replacement...no questions asked. The manual was lacking specifics, so I emailed a few questions to Wes and within a day I had detailed responses from him (on a weekend). So far, I've been very happy with the product and the service. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
 14th of Mar, 2011 by   Taylorshop 0 Votes
I agree Pcfetch does not honor the warranty. Wes just makes promises about send parts, but never ship. My complaint it with a massage chair, so beware that if Wes doesn't supply the parts, you can't get them anywhere else. I tried the manufacture and they don't respond either. So it is buy it, use it till it break, and then throw way. You have been warned!!
 22nd of Jan, 2012 by   whokneadsyou 0 Votes
My experience with pcfetch was completely positive. I purchased an exercise machine, but was not able to be reached via phone regarding shipping, so was given the option of a refund, or waiting for the next shipment. Wes responded to any and all inquiries quickly and politely. Initially, I was going to wait, but when I requested a refund, Wes responded with a full refund almost instantly (on a holiday weekend). I would absolutely do business with them again.
 20th of May, 2013 by   John Boutwell 0 Votes
I purchased a generator from pcfetch with a 1 year warranty. It quit working in 3 months. Wes has promised parts, but not delivered. The product was totally defective and so is the warranty and so is the seller.
 6th of Aug, 2013 by   Jesk 0 Votes
I purchased a $1, 199.00 New Diamond/Crystal Microdermabrasion Machine which is used for facial spa services from a seller know as PCFETCH(from California) on ebay Thursday October 27, 2011. Before purchasing this item I did write the man a message letting him know that my great grandfather had passed away and left me some money to go towards my career and I wanted him to guarantee me this was a good machine because $1, 199.00 is a lot of money to me...he let me know that it is a brand new machine and it works great and never clogges etc and that he has sold others. So I purchased this item. Its been almost 2 years now and I do have a picture saved on my computer that it has a 2 year warranty and I have tried contacting this person numerous times because I have been frustrated with the machine it has had a suction problem with the crystal flow since I received it...and he had walked me through the set up over the phone but it still doesn't work right. Also I have spoke with him on the phone a few times telling him that I need to know who the manufacturer is because the crystal flow handle has disposable tips that need to be replaced in-between each client I work on because it has there dead skin on it and he always tells me he has to try and order them and will get in touch with me about and its been a year+, same goes for the rubber O-rings I needs as well which he told me twice he would ship to me and yet again still no contact from him...I am EXTREMELY frustrated because I know have a $1, 199.00 Facial Machine that I cannot use nor can I sell! Can someone please please help me...I have recently googled PCFETCH and saw another woman that bought a $300 microdermabrasion machine from him as well and hated it and returned it back to him to get reimbursed and he told her he never received it so it isn't his problem so now she has no machine and no refund. Something needs to be done to this man it isn't right. The phone number I have from this man is (901)-340-6042 & his email: wes@pcfetch.com as well as support@pcfetch.com this man has to be stopped by the BBB or attorney generals office its ridiculous how many complaints there are and he is still getting away with this...this machine has been sitting in my closet for almost 2 years because I cant use it and i get no help from him!!! My great grandfather would be so upset if he was still alive.
 31st of Aug, 2013 by   cjoh 0 Votes
In January of 2012, I sent PC Fetch a video of my 7 ton log splitter that could no longer split wood of any size. The wood splitter was under warranty, and had been used less than 20 hours. Over the next six months, I fixed or replaced every item PC Fetch recommended that I do to solve the problem. All to no avail. Finally, since they refused to refund my money, PC Fetch agreed to fix the unit themselves as long as I sent them, at my expense, the log splitter back to them. They have now had the unit for almost one year, and now refuse to answer my calls or my emails. They have essentially stolen my property. I have contacted the BBB (who have given PC Fetch a rating of "F"), the police (they say they cannot do anything since I was the one who sent the unit back), the Court system (who have offered to mediate the situation outside of court). All to no avail. Apparently, Wes believes that his claim of 100% Customer Satisfaction means 100% frustrated Customers! Do not do business with this company!
 1st of Sep, 2013 by   Jesk 0 Votes
I hate this guy Wes why hasn't anyone stopped him?????? I am the one that complained about my microdermabrasion machine above grrrr he is such a mean person
 25th of Oct, 2013 by   ben nuggs 0 Votes
I knew Wes back in high school. He was a total asshole. He sold me 2 ounces of pot claiming it was a quarter pound. Sounds like his legal sales suck as much as him being a bogus drug dealer. He is all about money, not making the customer happy.
 30th of Oct, 2013 by   JBoert 0 Votes
Why have none of you rated this guy on eBay? He only has 6 negative reports out of 8, 000+ comments.
 3rd of Mar, 2014 by   Rockfink 0 Votes
I called and spoke to Wes after my brand new sauna arrived damaged. He claimed he would "make it right" and file a claim with the carrier and replace the damaged floor which was not damaged by the carrier. He also claimed to be shipping me some touch-up stain for all the scratches in the finish. After numerous phone calls, nothing ever transpired and now its just dead-air. Now the stereo is broken and of course, PCFetch will do nothing!!!
 23rd of Jul, 2014 by   Gary Bill 0 Votes
I purchased 3 chairs and a foot massager.
One chair quit working and I called and spoke with a guy named Wes about the warranty.
He promised me the moon and delivered nothing.
The guy is a straight up fraud!
There is a company on eBay now with the exact products under a different name but close location in CA.
BEWARE!!!