Bad service

1658 W. Orange Grove Ave.
Pomona, California
I received the 49cc dirt bike and put the handle bars and throttle on. NO good instructions on how to start. Added 25:1 gas/oil and tried to start it. After several hundred pulls I contacted pcc motors. They told me to call back the next day when the technician was there. I called the next day and he told me either the air fliter was dirty from sitting in the warehouse or it was the spark plug. He said he would send me a new spark plug. I have waited (3) weeks and nothing has come. I have sent (2) emails and have called and left messages (2) times. I have repacked the bike and need a return shipper from them. Right now I don't know what to do, so I am filing this complaint.
Complaint comments Comments (8) Complaint country United States Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles
Was the above complaint useful?

4th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
the pit bike you got was a 4 stroke 49cc motor.. meaning you DONT mix oil and gas. you just use pump gas. that is why you couldn't start it. that is why you are an idiot.
 3rd of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
If he's an idiot than you must have the IQ of an ice cube. The 49cc pcc motors pit bike does mix 25:1 mixture. Next time you go and shoot your mouth off make sure your brain is loaded
 18th of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
These people have all garbage from china and they steal out of the boxes before shipping... They run you in circles with return emails making no sense and they have over 15 Businesses selling the same garbage under different names... That is why they don't care about your Business !! I will be fixing that problem tonight when I contact paypal and Ebay where they pawn off most of their trash !!!
 28th of May, 2013 by    0 Votes
I ordered a part from www.pccmotors.com and I haven't received any feedback on the package. No tracking # no any thing.. I even been calling the company phone that was given for the website. .I payed $54.00 and that includes shipping. I am really upset because I really needed that money
 14th of Jan, 2014 by    0 Votes
My child has had a total run time on his new Christmas present of 45 minutes. The bearing are now completely blown out of the back wheel and the front brake is broke. Have tried to call this company several times, and i get a message recorder like it is someones personal home number. What a joke. I'm usually smarter than this. Can anyone advise how to report to get refunded from this piece of crap i purchased?
 28th of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes
I ordered a 49cc pit bike from this company for a Christmas present for my child. It never ran. I called the company and they sent me a new carburetor that I installed and the bike still will not run. I took it to a mechanic and the mechanic can not even get this POS to run. I should have just flushed 300 dollars down the toilet. These people are now telling me no refunds after 30 days. It was a Christmas present and I called them the day we took it out of the box. I was told then that I could ship it back at my own cost. I have been arguing with these people since I got it. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM PCC MOTOR. Rude customer service and bikes that won't run.
 2nd of Oct, 2015 by    0 Votes
Beware these people! Their customer service is non-existent. Ordered an item from them and the item came defective and they don't want to do anything about it at all. They also promised next day shipping and didn't ship the item until 4 days later.
They refuse to accept any responsibility for anything!
 30th of Oct, 2015 by    0 Votes
I ordered a transmission for a 150cc Lifan and it was in no way shape or form close to what it should look like. Each shaft was at least an inch short not to mention totally different looking
DO NOT order parts from them. They have no idea what they have listed and no idea how these bikes actually work and no real knowledge of motors in general.

Also I ordered a small package for $80 and never received it. They had the balls to say I was trying to scam them out of $80, unbelievable.

I confirmed with the mail company that the order was missing and even then I waited a month with them giving me the run around. All I wanted was my damn kick start lever and my stator. So finally they agree to send the parts but I have to re order them first. What a scam so I have to pay twice before I can get refunded.

Totally dishonest and rude terrible with customers. Beware buying ANYTHINg from them. Go to DrATV.com you will have a much better experience overall.

Contact Us