logo

Aynur Arife Yorulmaz
Been cheated by Private Immigration Service in Qubec
3. (40 mins ago)
gobuu.com
Don’t buy from this company
4. (49 mins ago)

PCC MOTORS

Posted:    Kris

Bad service

PCC MOTORS
1658 W. Orange Grove Ave.
Pomona, California
I received the 49cc dirt bike and put the handle bars and throttle on. NO good instructions on how to start. Added 25:1 gas/oil and tried to start it. After several hundred pulls I contacted pcc motors. They told me to call back the next day when the technician was there. I called the next day and he told me either the air fliter was dirty from sitting in the warehouse or it was the spark plug. He said he would send me a new spark plug. I have waited (3) weeks and nothing has come. I have sent (2) emails and have called and left messages (2) times. I have repacked the bike and need a return shipper from them. Right now I don't know what to do, so I am filing this complaint.
Comments United States Cars, Parts & Vehicles
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Oct, 2011 by   zeussss 0 Votes
the pit bike you got was a 4 stroke 49cc motor.. meaning you DONT mix oil and gas. you just use pump gas. that is why you couldn't start it. that is why you are an idiot.
 3rd of Jan, 2013 by   jimskull69 0 Votes
If he's an idiot than you must have the IQ of an ice cube. The 49cc pcc motors pit bike does mix 25:1 mixture. Next time you go and shoot your mouth off make sure your brain is loaded
 18th of Mar, 2013 by   Big Joe Joe 0 Votes
These people have all garbage from china and they steal out of the boxes before shipping... They run you in circles with return emails making no sense and they have over 15 Businesses selling the same garbage under different names... That is why they don't care about your Business !! I will be fixing that problem tonight when I contact paypal and Ebay where they pawn off most of their trash !!!
 28th of May, 2013 by   JustinBUggs 0 Votes
I ordered a part from www.pccmotors.com and I haven't received any feedback on the package. No tracking # no any thing.. I even been calling the company phone that was given for the website. .I payed $54.00 and that includes shipping. I am really upset because I really needed that money
 14th of Jan, 2014 by   pissedoffparent 0 Votes
My child has had a total run time on his new Christmas present of 45 minutes. The bearing are now completely blown out of the back wheel and the front brake is broke. Have tried to call this company several times, and i get a message recorder like it is someones personal home number. What a joke. I'm usually smarter than this. Can anyone advise how to report to get refunded from this piece of crap i purchased?

Flight Risk