logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Kmart
Leaving personal bag/purse at register
2. (2 mins ago)
Grand Travel Worldwide
Scammers
3. (3 mins ago)
Typical Dutch Stuff
Cheat money through the Typical dutch stuff
4. (4 mins ago)
Deceiving practices

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

PC Richard & Son, Paramus, New Jersey Complaints & Reviews - Refrigerator no longer kept foods cold, and the freezer no longer kept foods frozen

PC Richard & Son Contacts & Informations

PC Richard & Son

Posted: 2012-05-11 by    jenny344

p c richard & son
317 Route 17 South
Paramus, New Jersey
Phone: 1-201- 262-7676
pcrichard.com
I purchased a GE side by side refrigerator and a warranty. Over a year later, ice began building up in the back of the freezer. Refrigerator no longer kept foods cold, and the freezer no longer kept foods frozen. Contacted PC Richard several times; was told there was nothing they can do because the warranty expired". They were not willing to work with me to resolve the issue(s) without my having to pay full repair costs out of pocket|. Contacted GE and received the same results!. I purchased a service agreement with p c richard & son, . When the repairman checked the serial number, we discovered the refrigerator is over 10 years old, . This means that it was already over 6 years old at the time of my purchase in 2007!. PC Richard's salesman presented it to me as brand new.. Evidently, PC Richard is selling old products as new:. I will never deal with them again!!
Comments United States Consumer Electronics
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of May, 2012 by   TheWayItIs 0 Votes
The refrigerator may have been older, but your mfr warranty begins your date of purchase and your 3 or 5 year plan as well. You have a legal right to free service in the service plan period. Someone is not giving you the correct information.
 18th of Sep, 2012 by   Ruth231 0 Votes
I purchased a GE side by side refrigerator and a warranty. Over a year later, ice began building up in the back of the freezer. Refrigerator no longer kept foods cold, and the freezer no longer kept foods frozen. Contacted PC Richard several times; was told there was nothing they can do because the warranty expired?. They were not willing to work with me to resolve the issue(s) without my having to pay full repair costs out of pocket!. Contacted GE and received the same results". I purchased a service agreement with Sears/. When the repairman checked the serial number, we discovered the refrigerator is over 10 years old?. This means that it was already over 6 years old at the time of my purchase in 2007:. PC Richard's salesman presented it to me as brand new, . Evidently, PC Richard is selling old products as new/. I will never deal with them again!!

5 Credit Score Myths