logo

SCBN
Prescription Advocacy
2. (0 mins ago)
KSRTC / Online Booking
Money debited twice from my account
3. (4 mins ago)
Buyer Protection "Escrow" Service is a Scam

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

PayPower (Visa), New Jersey Complaints & Reviews - Stewie: "Where's my money?.."

PayPower (Visa) Contacts & Informations

PayPower (Visa)

Posted: 2011-01-09 by    Vispere

Stewie: "Where's my money?.."

PayPower
New Jersey
paypower.com
Spent 200+ minutes on tracfone, $10 worth of faxing, and and a brandy and coke to tolerate the hassle of even being able to get my personalized card and pin to access my unemployment benefits. that was a month ago. now when i bought the card, the direct deposit bonus promotion was wait thirty days after starting direct deposit, get a $20 bonus. now it changed to "15 days after the second deposit." under the old system, i should have received that yesterday. under the new rules, three days ago. Put my tax refund in the hands of these people? hell no. no truth in advertising. on tv it's expected, with my money, not allowed. btw, to any paypower reps browsing the site instead of studying script, my "escalation code" is ITR:359442. Have a swell day.
Comments United States Banks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Jan, 2011 by   PayPower 0 Votes
Hello,

We apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced and ask that you please send your contact information to pr@blackhawk-net.com so that we may work with you to resolve your issue.

PayPower
 7th of Apr, 2011 by   22Jean 0 Votes
Don't be fooled by PayPower's response - they clearly spend their time answering these comments online but not in reality. My son is now 3000 miles away with a card that doesn't work AND THEY WON'T ANSWER THEIR PHONE. This is a scam company. Do NOT use their cards.
 12th of Aug, 2011 by   Micayla 0 Votes
I just bought a card earlier today from the store and instead of it working it hasn't. I get declined everytime. What am I supposed to do now? I spent 30 dollars!
 10th of May, 2013 by   mary e stevenson 0 Votes
wish I would have read these comments and known that tax act was using this company this year, they seem to change cards every year, think ill find my own next year, because they excepted a partial payment from the irs in feb, then I was under review when they went to deposit the rest in april, paypower denied the deposit, so now the irs says they have to re review it and it could take 8 to 10 weeks for them to send out a paper check, keep calling paypower about why it was rejected and keep getting the someone will call you back run around don't use paypower what a joke
 20th of Aug, 2014 by   Alithegod 0 Votes
Yes I was under the impression that with the deposit of both my income tax deposits, They would tack on 20 dollars on to my card.The incentive was that the deposits both had to be 200 dollars for each deposit, this was the promotion for accepting the terms of this card this was in print on the Tax act page.so when I called customer serv. I was told that I was with in the promo guide lines and that rep sent to cooperate the request for the moneys, it should be processed in 2 days.well I called back, guess what I am not eligerble because it was a tax deposit, huh that was the promo WTF is going on here.I definitely will have to put a complaint in for false advertising amongst other things.Good Luck with this Card serv.

2010 Year End Tax Tips