Paypermails.com

Posted: 2014-08-24 by

non payment

PTR Sites
paypermails.com
Was lured to be a free member where the terms said - You may request payment after you have earned $ 2, 5000. NO PAYOUT LIMIT FOR UPGRADE MEMBER:
When am I paid?
After your payment request is made and your account is in good-standing we will issue payment to you within 30-90 days or a reasonable time after. Upgrade members receive payouts much faster.

I became a free member and after reaching $ 2, 5000 5 times, I kept on asking for payment and was only sent mails saying that if you are a free member you have to wait, else upgrade yourself paying $ 165 which I paid, then when I asked for my payment was asked to pay a one time transfer fee of $ 200 and I would get my payments in 24 hours. I paid this also but now no one even replies to my mails & complaints.

After every payment I have made, I have got a mail stating that they have received it

Currently my total redemption value which they have to pay is $ 215000

Can someone help or direct me to the right authorities who can help
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Work at Home
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

6th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes

Paypermails.com - payments not received
paypermails
Nigeria
paypermails.com

I am having a free memebership since 2010 but still now I didn't receive any payments from them, a mail containing that I want to pay $300.00 from Central bank of Nigera I cant able to pay it and I asked them to deduct it from my earnings . But they are not doing it . Kindly tell me what to do this
 16th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes

Paypermails.com - cashout
paypermails
India
paypermails.com

i have join a free membership for paypermails.com. i have payout request for 10/08/2011 my payment is not received. to my payment is how many days received.
 11th of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes
I have twice submitted for payment of $ 25000 each. Till now payment not processed.
 11th of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes
I am mohan555. I am deeply viewer of Paypermails and I earned more then $ 50000 till now. I have send payment request twice, but till now payment not processed.
 28th of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes
I am from India & I joined paypermails.com but after I reached $ 25000 five times, I was never paid and everytime I requested I was told by email
if you want to get your payment soon you must upgrade your account!
then you will get your payment in 7 days.
It's the best way to get your payment soon.

When I paid & became a Gold member & then asked for my money, I was asked to pay a 1 time transfer fee of $ 200 to get your paypermails payment in 24 hours.

WHEN I PAID $ 200 AS ONE TIME TRANSFER FEE, I GET A MAIL FROM MAIL COMPANY paysmailptr@gmail.com ON Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 2:39 PM WITH SUBJECT AS - We have received your transfer fee WHERE THE MAIL MENTIONED THAT IT WOULD NOW TAKE 5 TO 10 DAYS TO RELEASE MY PAYMENTS

I KEPT FOLLOWING UP BUT NO ONE REPLIED & IF AT ALL A REPLY CAME IT ASKED ME TO PAY THE ONE TIME TRANSFER FEE WHICH I HAVE ALREADY PAID.

AT LAST I GET A MAIL ON 26 SEPT’14 SAYING = we will process your earning soon. and this mail was sent from < support@paypermails.com>

AND TILL DATE I HAVE NOT GOT ANYTHING AND DO NOT EVEN GOT A REPLY BACK TO MY MAILS

ON THE 3RD OF JULY'14, I WAS CONFIRMED THAT I AM A GOLD MEMBER AFTER I PAID $ 165 & ON THE 23RD OFJULY'14 I WAS CONFIRMED THE RECIEPT OF THE ONE TIME TRANSFER FEE OF $ 200

Currently- MY WITHDRAWAL REQUEST IS FOR A TOTAL OF $ 3, 05, 000 AND MY UNCLAIMED TOTAL AS OF TODAY IS $ 152, 162.5000

Can someone help or direct me to the right authorities who can help as am in desperate need of money

Contact Us