logo

That's Scrap Inc.
Silver bullet cutter
3. (44 mins ago)
OurTime.com
I cannot find a way to reach this company aside from emails
4. (1 hr 7 mins ago)
CitiBank
Fraud
5. (1 hr 22 mins ago)
robecart.com
I just wanted to make a comment on how happy I am with Robecart.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Payment One Corp

Posted:    POed@paymentone

unauthorized charges

Payment One Corp
This is my 4th time calling Payment One Corp. to try to reverse unauthorized charges. As we speak, I am waiting on hold to speak with a supervisor. Here is how they "authorized" the charges. They called my store, when our clerk answered, they asked for her name. Once our clerk gave them her name, they said thank you and hung up. That's it! This is how they "authorize" charges. I will be contacting the Texas Public Utilities Comm., Fed. Trade Comm., Better Bussiness Bureau, State Atty. Gen., and the State Consumer Protection Agency.

Payment One records all sales conversation. I've requested to hear the recording. They told me that someone would be calling me back within 48 hours to hear the recording. Not holding my breathe.
Comments United States Hosting & Web Design
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Jun, 2011 by   Racked 0 Votes
I received a charge on my ATT account from Payment One Corp for $52.95. Never heard of them. I tried calling but could not get throught. Sent 2 emails. Will continue to try calling. This is definately Cramming as I never authorized them to bill me and never even heard of them.
 20th of Jul, 2011 by   PaymentOne 0 Votes
test
 20th of Jul, 2011 by   PaymentOne 0 Votes
PaymentOne is a billing aggregator which provides billing services to hundreds of merchant companies.

If you are being billed by PaymentOne and have questions about the charge(s) and are not able to reach our merchant, please contact PaymentOne directly.

Contact PaymentOne Consumer Relations Department by email at Consumerhelp@paymentone.com or by calling us at 1-866-262-3591
[Mon-Fri 8AM-4:30PM PST]