logo

global24/7 international courrier ltd
they are asking me pay 300$
4. (15 mins ago)
Dallas BBQ
poor customer service and fraud
5. (24 mins ago)
Weekly Youth Pay
Website is scam – don’t waste time

Consumer Tips & Tricks

PayMate.com

Posted:    Jello

Fraud

Paymate.com
As spoken about with Mr. GREG QUINN, and the CEO, my money is supposed to be in my account before 4:00 today, but unfortunately the money is yet to be deposited, all my phone calls and requests as to where my money is have been treated lightly and as a joke. I feel as though this is a fraud and would really like to have the issue resolved before taking any legal action. I would like to bring to your attention, that throught 25 days I have called different telephone numbers both from the U.S and Australia, and the only response I've received are lies typical of scammers, with absolutely no professionalism which is not what is promised on the website. I've had to do my own research of every person behind this very dishonest, unprofessionalism, criminal like behavior, both in the U.S. and Australia, in order to report them to the proper authorities about their illegal activity and handling of money.

My attorneys, the State Attorney offices, as well as the Federal Bureau of Investigations are more than willing to investigate this as an internet fraud, or as a criminal case. We have proof of such activity and the authorities of Australia and the U.S. will be presented with such evidence, to treat this as an international criminal fraud, where the FBI would have to take action. I am also willing to go to press, CNN, Msnbc, Fox, etc in order to get my point across and warn people if this is such a criminal case as I suspect it is, because I have yet to receive my money or honest answers. I would very much like money, otherwise it would be very simple for me to showcase such dishonest fraud to the necessary people.
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Jun, 2010 by   Closet Cleaner 0 Votes
Please post a comment if you receive your money. I'm afraid it is a scam. I haven;t had any problems until June 15th when I was supposed to receive 3 deposits. I sent an e-mail and left a voice message. After 1 day I received a message from Greg Quinn stating that there had been some sort of computer glitch and my money would appear in a couple of business days. It has now been two weeks and nothing. I can now get no reply or anything. I am desperate for my money and don't know what to do.
 4th of Jul, 2010 by   applee 0 Votes
As to Mr. GREG QUINN, and the CEO we have had the same Problem all
talk no action as of July1 th 2010 NO money its been 20 days there website says 3 - 5 days! We have left many e-mails and many voice messages. NO Response! Nothing! It has also now been 3 weeks and still nothing. We called telephone numbers both from the U.S and Australia all our phone calls and requests NO Response. State Attorney Federal Bureau of Investigations CNN, Msnbc, Fox are watching and waiting.
 6th of Jul, 2010 by   networkreseller 0 Votes
I am having the same problem...no one returns calls ...been 3 weeks and still have not received my $2100 ..I feel finding this guy and kicking his ass
 6th of Aug, 2010 by   redneck1 0 Votes
Again Shit Face GREG QUINN, and the CEO refuses to pay!!! talk no action as of August 5 th 2010 NO money its been 35 days there website NOW says 5 - 10 days! Before it was 3-5 Days We have left many e-mails and many voice messages. Still NO Response! Nothing! It has also now been 6 weeks and still nothing. We called telephone numbers both from the U.S and Australia all our phone calls and requests NO Response. State Attorney Federal Bureau of Investigations CNN, Msnbc, Fox are watching and waiting. State Attorney offices have been contacted!!! We agree absolutely no professionalism which is not what is promised on the website. We also had to do our own research of every person behind this very dishonest, unprofessionalism, criminal like behavior, both in the U.S. and Australia State Attorney Federal Bureau of Investigations CNN, Msnbc, Fox are watching and waiting. State Attorney offices have been contacted!!! And will be recontacted and recontacted and recontacted and recontacted and recontacted till we get paid!!!
 25th of Aug, 2010 by   fgf 0 Votes
did u guys receive money by now?i have the same problem..but i got my payment..so i believe they do have a techniques issue..not intension to steal the money..well..give them a chance...
 17th of Sep, 2010 by   PAYMATE_SCAM 0 Votes
GREG QUINN IS a shit face. Took my money. Never answer email. Call him 30 times and nerver pick up the phone. Numerious email to him, then find out this Asshole cancel my account with all the money in it. Dont use this garbadge service. PAYMATE is a complete SCAM. This guy is making a living of ripping people off. Call this Asshole directly: 415-740-3825, That is his real number. 22 days with no deposit to my account. BEWARE. You might as well go back to paypal because you will never see your money when you use PAYMATE.
 17th of Sep, 2010 by   PAYMATE_SCAM 0 Votes
Another American Greed story. I send a request about this fraud, scam this GREG QUINN if that is his real name to msnbc to look into this scam. Sound like pyramid scheme. Another take money from new clients to pay the old one when he can. Giving people the run around to used there money for his selfish needs of a lifestyle. I will be glad to report everyone on TV about this ASSHOLE. Dont use there service. You will be sorry you did. I file report with the FBI and other agencies. GREG QUINN if you are reading this, it wont be long before you get caught.
 3rd of Oct, 2010 by   rogger 0 Votes
In your response to did u guys receive money by now? HELL NO!!! well..give them a chance...BULLSHIT!!! We been giving GREG QUINN, and CEO months of chances but still refuses to pay!!! Now there is a pattern if Major FRAUD!!! Call this Criminal Asshole directly: 415-740-3825 Keep calling - forwared - this to U.S. and Australia State Attorney Federal Bureau of Investigations as of October 3 th 2010 NO money! We have left many e-mails and many voice messages. Still NO Response! NOT a Damm return call!!! Guys based on the pattern we see here and the LOST of many if Thousands of Dollars Plus the Company is in a different country!!! At this time we can still keep posting that way other people will be hesitate to proceed. To leave their money with GREG QUINN and CEO therefore we will proceed to contact authorities of Australia and the U.S. will be presented with such evidence, to treat this as an international criminal fraud, where the FBI would have to take action. We have gone to the press, CNN, Msnbc, Fox, etc in order to get my point across and warn people if this is such a criminal case as we suspect it is, because we have yet to receive our money or honest answers. From Criminal Asshole GREG QUINN, and CEO at 415-740-3825. Back to Pay Pal !!!
 27th of Oct, 2010 by   jose0375 0 Votes
Sience agust 31 they own me $234 they never answer emails and they just promise that they will deposit the money. Is almost 3
Months and no money. How ebay still allow them to process money on ebay when is clear this is a fraude company that steal money. I want to file a case with the authorities if someone can help me with the process jgcolon@msn.com
 27th of Oct, 2010 by   jose0375 0 Votes
They own me $234 since august 31 is more than 3 months no answer to emails. They have all excuses that they change banks. But we have nothing to do with that pay mate take my $ and they should be responsible to paid me. I need some help to open a group complaint with the authorities as a fraud. Please stay away from paymate I don't understand how ebay still allow this company in their website when they are stealing money.
 3rd of Nov, 2010 by   applebee 0 Votes
I was using paymate to accept payments on ebay. It was initially OK and i got deposits when i was selling cheap items. So i decided to give it a go and start selling more expensive items like iphones etc and take paymate. ALL OF A SUDDEN, paymate STOPPED depositing money to my bank account. And it continues to send email to me indicating the money is deposited and urged me to ship the items. I have shipped the goods to the buyers but I HAVE NOT GOT the money from paymate. They are a bunch of liars!!! I have called them numerous times but all i got was a voicemail. I have also filed the BBB complaint for the business and I will continue to file fraud reports to FBI and other services. I am currently seeking legal actions against them as well.
Please file a complaint at http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

I am also a victim of Paymate.com sevice and i was scammed over $1000 by them. I have filed a complaint on the
ic3 website so they can prosecute these guys. I am not going to rest until i see justice!
Please file a complaint at http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

21st of Nov, 2010 by   Mocoyombi 0 Votes
Yes same thing happened to me i was selling on ebay and most of my clients paid through paymate. Well 2 months past and i never got a dime deposited into my account . I've sent all the items, then i started getting worreied and called paymate i also read the article in the site that said we are going to improve some things on Paymate bla bla bla bla!! so i took it as they were just going to change the face of the way the payments are deposited etc.
Well I was wrong I come to realize that my account was closed and that my money was never going to be deposited. I called atleast 10 times left numerous emails, I got an email saying that i didn't qualify for the new requirements to have a paymate account. Since they have switch over banks or something. My question is why the hell they kept taking money from ebay buyers two months prior of them knowing the new changes? if i wasn't going to qualify anyways. They just gave me that lame excuse to keep my money really! And why they didn't post it clearly as of what the hell was going to happen not just simply right a paragraph saying we are going to change the way you received money etc nothing wasn't explained to me in details, not even an email i had to find out myself about this changes. i'm a power seller on ebay i never got charge back from buyers who paid using paymate so why couldn't i qualify really?

My friend went to theier corporate store and he said the're staff is about 3 people so really why this company still even exists and why if they new they were going to change banks they accepted more money from my buyers told me to send the items and kept my money and now they washing their hands saying ... Oh we change banks we cant do anything about it.
 17th of Feb, 2011 by   Dayta 0 Votes
I have been having difficulty with PayPal and the random swaths of time they take to hold incoming payments from eBay, only to release the holds, then randomly holding again unexplained. Do I was considering PayMate. From what I see here, they seem to have some technical problems, a not too professional staff, and no one in their offices to help. But what strikes me as strange is that there seems to bee several different user comments above that all sound the same, with similar complaints involving "GREGG QUINN and the CEO", some offices in US and Australia, and involvement of the the attorneys, State Attorney's Office, FBI, CNN, CNBC, Fox, etc. I know some people have a gripe about certain companies but this all sounds like the same guy under different user names. Also, not only are half the comments on this page similar, but this page is one of the top links found when researching PayMate on Google! Is it a PayPal or Money Bookers employee trying to sabotage Paymate? Hmmmm.
 21st of Jan, 2013 by   Douglasp 0 Votes
All the posts here seem VERY suspicious indeed. All posted by PayPal workers?

Mortgage Fraud and Addiction