logo

ACK Group
Fake Job Consultancy
3. (11 mins ago)
Reliance Communications
Installation of Tower on the terrace of my building
4. (13 mins ago)

Fry's Electronics
San Diego, California
Phone: 8585144500
frys.com
Frys advertised a 42G SDHC Class 10, memory chip for 9.99, in the Friday UT- San Diego newspaper. When we asked about the chip, the salesman said they were all out, and that the ad was a misprint. My husband said okay, and asked if there were any more 32G, chip at all. The salesman said yes but not the ones advertised I then asled if he could sell it for the advertosed price and we were taken to the supervisor. At this time a tall older white gentleman was standing at the podoum with the same problem. The supervisor got authorization to give him a chip but told us that was the last one. Frys has a history of doing these type of transactions, and it really needs to stop. I want to start. Class action suit against this company. I am fed up with the underhanded way they do business.

Patriot Memory Patriot Memory

Comments United States Computers & Accessories
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments