logo

HP Gas
Non delivery of LPG cylinder
2. (3 mins ago)
Google.com - games
Refunding of Money to my credit card
3. (6 mins ago)
onlinelidocaine.com
Seller is thief and doesn’t provide orders
4. (17 mins ago)
Homeopathystore/Homeopathic medicine
Not sending the medicine, not responding to emails
5. (20 mins ago)

Posted:    speaker1

passport

passportservices1@gmail.com
Phone: 000-000-0000
Any one order US passport from this guy and travel to other country ? Come back to USA? please tell me.
Comments United States Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Jul, 2009 by   Maryana 0 Votes
I have got my passport 4 weeks ago from PASSPORTSERVICES1 @ GMAIL.COM and I moved from Dubai to USA. Quality is identical to original passport and i am greatefull to them. Thank you again passport services, you changed my life!!! Also if anyone ordering from them make sure to ask for free driving licence as they do it free of charge, not sure if the offer still there but ask them anyway.
 29th of Jul, 2009 by   loovelygoo 0 Votes
I really don't get it. How come people say "Quality is identical to original passport"...isn't that fraud???
Someone explain please?!
 2nd of Aug, 2009 by   Poort Scammed +1 Votes
Both government.id@gmail.com and passportservices1@gmail.com are scammers !!! The same guy replies to
Emails !!! I paid 2600 USD and after 2 months they say I have received the documents and don't want to pay
the balance !!! Isn't it ridiculous ??!!! Do not trust them !
 3rd of Aug, 2009 by   Poort Scammed 0 Votes
I sall say that passportservices1@gmail.com has mede me sure it
will deliver my documents soon... This way, I want to firstly say that
they are NOT SCAM... Let's wait and see if they keep their promise
or not... They have claimed I'll have my documents very soon...
I'll update you all very soon...
 11th of Aug, 2009 by   Mr.Chan 0 Votes
Hi, yes I got my stuff from passportservices1@gmail.com and living in USA now. I got the whole package ID/Passport/Dr.Licence/SSN
It took them 4 weeks to send it over to me but they promised 1 week. Delivery process was slow but everything else is good. Cheers
 11th of Aug, 2009 by   Mr.Chan 0 Votes
Londoner i am not sure that i would like to show my fake documents over the net. I can show you in person if you want, no problems. I am in Florida, USA. Where are you?
 12th of Aug, 2009 by   Mr.Chan 0 Votes
I really hope you are not a cop. I will show you my copy of passport. Please do not show anybody. ok?
 12th of Aug, 2009 by   Mr.Chan 0 Votes
Ok, i dont know how to close my face but i asked my friend. She will close some details and face and email to you today. Let me know when you get it. ok?
 12th of Aug, 2009 by   Mr.Chan 0 Votes
This passport is very good and i can travel with it to and from China. I entered America and had no problems since. I am happy i am here now. I think you should order your passport from them if you need it.
 13th of Aug, 2009 by   Mr.Chan 0 Votes
Londner, my friend sent you copy of my US passport. Did you get it yet? She definately sent you.
 28th of Aug, 2009 by   akhi +1 Votes
hi everybody, ,
i have been thinking of ordering a UK passport from passportservices1@gmail.com. but the whole communication here is very confusing and reach no conclusion at all. I am a student and i cannt afford to loose money if they are a scammer, if anybody have any solid proof that they are not scammers plz mail me on ashishahlawat11@gmail.com. I will be really thanfull to you,
 3rd of Nov, 2009 by   wtfs +1 Votes
hey akhi, dont trust passportserive1@gmail.com, they are scam BIG TIME never trust them
 8th of Feb, 2010 by   czarek +1 Votes
passportservices1@gmail.com is scammers.i pay 1800 euro for order two passport with driving licency.4 weeks lie is hospital supplier is in hospital.shit fuckin prik.no recomendation shit, .i lost many.
 13th of May, 2010 by   wfa12 0 Votes
Hello
passportservices1@gmail.com -are scam don't trust them what ever they say to you, Alex or what ever her name and that ass hole peter johns, they are liars, they take more than 5000 euro from me.
And I wait more than 6 months every time they have a reason make you wait and in the end they told you it is your problem.
Before I start my order with them I dold them am under a bused and harassment cause no any human rights organization want help women like me, I thought they will help cause they start strong and like a friends, but they just steal my money and I am still here. I hope they will receive their punishment soon.
 22nd of Aug, 2010 by   GoodGuy1 0 Votes
PASSPORTSERVICES1@GMAIL.COM, STAY WELL AWAY FROM THESE GUYS, DONT EVER BELIEVE WHAT THEY SAY, THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS, THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND GIVE YOU NOTHING IN RETURN, JUST ENDLESS BULLSHIT EMAILS, ALEX, PETER WHATEVER THE FUCK YOUR NAMES ARE, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT LIVING SCUMBAGS, PIECE OF SHITS!!
 8th of Sep, 2010 by   dridac 0 Votes
hello to all who got the pass
can any one scan and send me proof of the pass, planning on buying one
 30th of Nov, 2010 by   henif +1 Votes
guys run far way from passportservices1@gmail.com, Peter/Alex/Anne/ Radmila Bagyeva, and whatever names they come up with...They are big time SCAMMERS! They will take your money and would always reply to any message you send them to make it seem they are providing you a quality service, and will come up with all sorts of stories ranging from "seem to be having issues with passport provider and promised that I get it in few weeks, "supplier was involved into some kind of accident and thats why there is a delay. "
"there is a problem from suppliers side and it will be fixed soon. Hope it wont take too long."

Finally, they go to compalaints/comments websites like this one posing as a genuine client (using various usernames) to give themselves positive comments. It's the same SCAMMERS beware! Example is the one left by username Alana55555.

RUN with your hard earned cash. DON'T GET SCAMMED.
 26th of Dec, 2010 by   obigbosss 0 Votes
I totally agree with HENIF. they always comes up with such stories and never deliver anything, inface the email address doesn't work any more, so be-careful guys
 10th of Nov, 2011 by   ion ION 0 Votes
hi all, sameone say in this coment...i travel from dubai to america...can u explain how u do that??? if u came in dubai, your name is in computer border, if u want exit...u dont have the stamp for entry, if u coming in transit your name and nationality is in airline sistem and is conect to imigration, and at the last surprise for traveling to US, CAN, AUS any airport have interviu room and trast me people is use for 90% than client, same time interviu for us citizen if they fill any stres or wrong. dont lay the people hire, any one hire tray to change life not lost the money. by the way people, dont tray to change the identiti in dubai aeroport, is stupid arab and have stupid rule for this things. sorry please for my eng

Taxes 2011 - Refund Anticipation Loans