logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Dressrepublic.com
Dressrepublic Dressrepublic.com Fraud Fake Website Nofel Khan, Muhammad, Khawer Iqnal, Asfand Yar and Umair Aziz Fraudulent Fraudsters
2. (42 mins ago)

Passport Services Contacts & Informations

Passport Services

Posted:    William Purvis

Passport not received

I just don't get it! I mailed my son's passport application off over 12 weeks ago, plenty of time to receive the thing and now it's ONE week before he is supposed to fly with his class to Japan, and we cannot get through to these people. We have to have the passport and no one seems to be able to help us. My son has dreamed of this trip for over one year, and now there is nothing but stress and frustration. My wife is having a nervous breakdown and I'm at my wit's end. How can this take so long? This is inexcusable and totally unacceptable! Every time I call, that automated number hangs up due to the volume. Can someone help me please???
Comments United States Government & Police
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

31st of May, 2007 by   James Osborne 0 Votes
I'm in the same boat as you. My girlfriend and I applied for our passports to travel to Japan the first week of March. We are supposed to leave on June 10, but have not gotten our passports yet. I got in touch with the office today (had to call at 6AM) and they told us they would FedEX it, but it is not a for sure deal that we will have them before we leave!

I've paid over $4000 so far for this trip.
 5th of Jun, 2007 by   Glenda Leary 0 Votes
We had a family vacation planned for our 3 children, their spouses and our 5 grandchildren. We were/are celebrating our 45 wedding anniversary and we were really looking forward to this trip together. My daughter and her family did not receive their passports in time for us to all go on the trip, which was a real bummer! I am so angry. We spent $32,000 for a family vacation to Turks & Caicos and all 3 of my children applied for their passports the first of March for a June 7 trip! They were all assured that it would only take 10-12 weeks to receive them.
The other 2 children and spouses got theirs 2 days before the trip.
 5th of Jun, 2007 by   irina tedrick 0 Votes
I spent $4,000 on non refundable tickets to Europe. The departure date is June 11. After many calls and "we sent an e-mail on behalf of your children" I have resigned to the fact that we will not get the passports in time. It took a lot of of effort to earn the money for the trip, not ot mention that I haven't seen my family in Europe, in two years. These kind of things are foreseeable and thus preventable...

For some reason, I believe, if I don't pay taxes on time "somebody" will make sure I get reminded and make it happen. I am devastated, my children and family members are all very disappointed.

As a hardworking military wife, full time mother and High school teacher the least I expected from the Passport services is to be treated with honesty and respect. Instead, all I got was lame excuses and half promises without the real deliverance.

I wonder if I left my students hanging without grades at the end of the school year for how long would I draw the pay check...
 6th of Jun, 2007 by   irina tedrick 0 Votes
Good news after all! My children's passports were Fedex-ed today , so we still are going to make atrip! Let's see now. I honestly already started making other plans. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!
 12th of Jul, 2011 by   shiha 0 Votes
my name is shikha sharma... date of birth 17.07.1989

i had applied for passport in the month of FEb 2011
in the month of june 2011 i had received a status polce verification is cleared now it will dispatched by 27.06.2011

but now it had a stauts
It is been regreted that passport has been delayed due to anavoidable conditions and will be dispatched within 1 week of time.

still nothing happen.

please help me what i do

file refrenece no----------------- JPR w070460