Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Posted: 2011-02-28 by

Blue Screen

Florida
Hello,

I would suggest contacting ParetoLogic support for assistance with this issue:

Be sure that you do not uninstall PC Health Advisor, as this will delete the backups, which are created automatically with each scan. By restoring these backups, you can undo any changes made by the scan, and determine where the trouble lies. Log files, created by the program, will also help our tech team determine the root cause of your blue screens.

With regards to refunds, we offer a complete satisfaction guarantee. You can claim a refund at any time within 60 days. This can also be done by contacting support, either through chat, phone, or ticket support.

Thanks,

Kai
ParetoLogic
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Desktop Computers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
They had me do 3 orders and i never got paid either. Got the same excuse, system failure
 1st of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
I haven't tried to get my money back. It seems as though you tried and they say it's your computer, (right) I have unstalled the program. I still got a blue screen. I'm going to see if the program is still lingering and remove it completely. I probably won't win either of getting my money back either.
 3rd of Mar, 2011 by    -1 Votes
Hi,
Iam a microsoft certified technician. I can help you with the problem and get it fixed.
My Email address is Ravanathenerdsquad@att.net you can send your contact information and i can arrange a call to troubleshoot the issue. Services provided to you will be for free as an introductory offer.
Thanking you,