logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
USPS - WARREN, MI
USPS WARREN (12 MILE & MOUND)
2. (31 mins ago)
Yardworks 9A Snow Thrower 60-3982-0
Plastic parts break during low temperature
3. (34 mins ago)
PuppyFind.com
fraud
4. (39 mins ago)
cardingmafia.ws
They charge without your notice and didn’t provide any news about the order
5. (1 hr 2 mins ago)

pandora-jewellery.uk.com Contacts & Informations

pandora-jewellery.uk.com

Posted:    ktmoo

scam

I purchased a bracelet off of this website for £46.89, and had an account with them as you have to have when you purchase. When I received the confirmation email I noticed the english was poor. I tried to log into my account and it said there was no record of my email address. I checked the address and the password on the email they sent me and it matched so I know there was no mistake. . I also sent an enquiry mail to the email address supplied to query this and the email bounced back. Are there any suggestions on what I can do or obtain my money back as I bought it for my daughters christmas present and money is tight. I cannot contact for refund as the email address is invalid. I purchased on a visa debit. Many thanks, Kerry Davis.
Comments United Kingdom Jewelry & Watches
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Sep, 2010 by   Nick JI 0 Votes
I also bought a bracelet off this site for a wedding anniversary present. The site comes up first on a google search for "Pandora bracelets UK" which made me think it must be ok. The email confirmation came back with really bad spelling mistakes and reference to a different website "www.Lanberry.com". Only then did I start researching the site and noticed all the bad grammar in the FAQ pages. Cue sinking feeling in the stomach. Now I have found a number of reviews such as this. I have not yet received the goods but now expect them to be worthless whether I receive them or not. I paid £50 but am glad I didnt pay more. As I used my VISA creditcard I am hoping I might get some money back. I have now cancelled my creditcard and ordered a new one. Very frustrated to now know that I have been had. ****Please dont let it happen to you****
 26th of Nov, 2010 by   DebS51 0 Votes
Buyer beware - This company is a sham! They look legitimate but just try and contact them. All you get are non english speaking foriegners who cannot even translate. They have a return/refund policy that they do not honor. They sell inferior products not matter how much they profess to by .925 silver. CHEAP JUNK. That is what they sell. BUY AMERICAN! FORGET CHINA! It took 25 days to send an order but only two days to take your money. They have no intention of making a refund. I am not done yet.
 19th of Jan, 2013 by   eileenuk 0 Votes
I too paid for two clips for my bracelet but after a couple of days not receiving any e-mail for my order I contacted pay pal and they have opened an enquiry to this customer XI HUAN he also is on the pandora jewellryuk site. I am jsut waiting to hear from pay pal to get my money refunded...

Tips for the Perfect Christmas Tree