I purchased a bracelet off of this website for £46.89, and had an account with them as you have to have when you purchase. When I received the confirmation email I noticed the english was poor. I tried to log into my account and it said there was no record of my email address. I checked the address and the password on the email they sent me and it matched so I know there was no mistake. . I also sent an enquiry mail to the email address supplied to query this and the email bounced back. Are there any suggestions on what I can do or obtain my money back as I bought it for my daughters christmas present and money is tight. I cannot contact for refund as the email address is invalid. I purchased on a visa debit. Many thanks, Kerry Davis.
Complaint comments Comments (12) Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Jewelry & Watches
Was the above complaint useful?

20th of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes
I also bought a bracelet off this site for a wedding anniversary present. The site comes up first on a google search for "Pandora bracelets UK" which made me think it must be ok. The email confirmation came back with really bad spelling mistakes and reference to a different website "www.Lanberry.com". Only then did I start researching the site and noticed all the bad grammar in the FAQ pages. Cue sinking feeling in the stomach. Now I have found a number of reviews such as this. I have not yet received the goods but now expect them to be worthless whether I receive them or not. I paid £50 but am glad I didnt pay more. As I used my VISA creditcard I am hoping I might get some money back. I have now cancelled my creditcard and ordered a new one. Very frustrated to now know that I have been had. ****Please dont let it happen to you****
 26th of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
Buyer beware - This company is a sham! They look legitimate but just try and contact them. All you get are non english speaking foriegners who cannot even translate. They have a return/refund policy that they do not honor. They sell inferior products not matter how much they profess to by .925 silver. CHEAP JUNK. That is what they sell. BUY AMERICAN! FORGET CHINA! It took 25 days to send an order but only two days to take your money. They have no intention of making a refund. I am not done yet.
 19th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
I too paid for two clips for my bracelet but after a couple of days not receiving any e-mail for my order I contacted pay pal and they have opened an enquiry to this customer XI HUAN he also is on the pandora jewellryuk site. I am jsut waiting to hear from pay pal to get my money refunded...
 30th of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes
I have just recieved 2 pandora charms from this website and they are fake.PLEASE DONT BUY OFF THEM
 25th of Feb, 2015 by    0 Votes
I received the wrong charm... took over a month the come. When contacted they just keep asking for more money in order for me to get the correct charm. The bracelet itself is cheap and nasty. Very disappointed. Wish I found these reviews before going on this site. It looked so legit!
 17th of Mar, 2015 by    +1 Votes
I just tried to buy 3 charms from pandorajewellery.uk.com and my payment was declined, I assumed because I was using a debit card instead of a credit card. Then I tried to buy something off Amazon and that was declined too so I rang the bank. They said someone had tried to buy something from and it was women‘s clothing/fashion. The amount was £1 something higher than what I had tried to buy on this site and she said it was possible because it was a Chinese company and it was going through on an exchange rate. I said the page looked legit and spoke about using DHL for delivery so I assume their UK based so it must have been someone trying to use my card for something else and had it cancelled, but then I googled the website and found these reviews...
 17th of Mar, 2015 by    0 Votes
Oh, and it also told me I didn‘t have an account!
 22nd of Sep, 2015 by    0 Votes
I ordered 3 rings on here totalling £40 (new it was too good to be true) got a crappy email from the company with a completely different email address now the website has gone I've emailed them back but no reply as yet will cancel my card tomorrow & get a fraud complaint submitted
 6th of Oct, 2015 by    0 Votes
Brought over £60 worth of this and was eventually sent items which were cheap rubbish and have noticed they have either deleted there page or had it removed and I just wondered if anyone has managed to get there money back and if they have how they have done it as that's a lot of money I cannot afford to loose!!!

6th of Oct, 2015 by    0 Votes
I spent over £60 with this website and waited at least 6 weeks before getting an email which was written with poor, broken English. I finally received the goods in the post the first thing I noticed was that it came from China and that there was not enough space for Packaging, when I opened the parcel it was cheap items that didn't even try and look like the items I ordered!!
I notice the website is no longer up and I just wondered if anyone has been able to get there money back and how as £60 is a lot of money to loose!!

Might have to go to trading standards!
 5th of Nov, 2015 by    0 Votes
they have moved to facebook... just spend £48 plus postage on their site, suprise suprise, got nothing...
 12th of Nov, 2015 by    0 Votes
Yes I ordered 3 rings value £40.
Then tried to get into the site to track my order when I put my email adress in to change my password.yws you have guessed.the site said the email address given is not registered with the site.

I have now cancelled my debit card.and the bank have forwarded me to their fraud team I have also said up a dispute with my bank to see if I can get my money back.
It will be a miracle if my rings turn up.

Contact Us