logo

Turkish Airlines
Customer Relations Department
4. (22 mins ago)
leatherjacket.tv
They took too much and no delivery of the order
5. (43 mins ago)
UK Mail Group (formerly known as Business Post Group)
Worst Delivery Service in the UK

Sick Puppy

pandkpuppies
Bluffton, Indiana
pandkpuppies.com
I bought a puppy from these people and my sweet little girl got super sick 3 days after I got her. The vet said that she had parvo probably from the dirty place that she was kept. My vet also said that the puppy was not old enough to be weaned off of its mom I bought this puppy a few months ago and after over 1, 000 in bills they lost her..these people are rude and dirty and sell sick puppies.
Comments United States Pets & Animals
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of May, 2012 by   pandkpuppiescom 0 Votes
We have tried to communicate with this person who has listed this complaint, and have had no response. We have a 72 hr health guarantee in which we will refund your money if anything is wrong with the puppy. This person again did not respond back, and so we haven't been able to help her. We care for our dogs and our facility is a clean. Our dogs are treated well and are exercised daily. They are healthy and happy and well socialized. We put a lot of time and effort into making sure all our puppies are happy and healthy as well. We do hope that this person would respond to our emails so that we can resolve this issue.
 16th of Oct, 2012 by   Sue Kelly from FL 0 Votes
We bought our beautiful morkie, Molly, from these people and have NEVER been more pleased. We purchased her in August, when she was 8 weeks old. We could not be happier with her! We visited their home twice before we actually picked her up and both times they were very pleasant to work with and told me all about where she came from. We have had our Molly to the vet 2 times since for her shots and have been told every time that she was a very health (and active) morkie puppy! I'm sorry for your bad experience, but ours was quite good and would recommend them to any one who asks.

Tricks of the Trade: Car Dealers