logo

Panda Security Complaints & Reviews - Refused refund and ignored my emails

Panda Security Contacts & Informations

Panda Security

Posted: 2011-02-25 by    Andygeiger81

Refused refund and ignored my emails

Panda Security
I purchased anti-virus security software from this company because they are suppose to be one of the best based on the reviews I read online. I purchased it online and it comes with an instant download. I found out later than I purchased the wrong edition of the software since their description between their products are not that great. I called them to exchange the product. It took me just over 35 minutes to finally talk to someone on the phone and they said I had to fill out a form which they emailed me. I filled it out and then 10 days later they said I filled out the wrong one and sent me a new one. Then I filled out the new one. Then another 10 days later they responded stating I had to buy the correct one and then they will issue the refund on the first purchase. I found this odd. So I did what they said and responded to their email stating I did it so they can refund my money. I got no response. I emailed them again after a week, and still no response and no refund. I emailed again for a third time and finally got a response stating that since I did not respond to their original email within 48 hours, the case was closed. I was so pissed because I did and I pointed it out with the time stamp on the email. Once again no response.

I finally resubmitted the refund form and I got a response from them that since it had been more than 30 days since I purchased the software, I could not return it. I instantly called my credit card company and their wasn't much they could do since it had been more than 30 days.

I am so upset by this. Terrible customer service by this company. Do not but from them!
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Jul, 2011 by   Remco NL 0 Votes
Same issue here and no response from Panda Software customer service since 2 weeks. Their spam for renewal is also realy irritating, time to switch back to Norton which I previously used with much satisfaction and with good services.

3 Reasons Pets Make Bad Holiday Gifts