logo

Knowledge Source
Scammers; Jon Giann and Dymphna Boholt
2. (1 hr 33 mins ago)
Mbi - Probiller.com
Charged me monthly for something I don’t know.
3. (1 hr 48 mins ago)
Fisher & Paykel DCS 5 burner stove
Defective stovetop and no way to get it repaired or replaced!
4. (2 hrs 4 mins ago)
Cash For Iphones
Awful Experience!!
5. (2 hrs 5 mins ago)
Associates in Opthalmology - Dr. Daniel Zimmer
Don't Let Dr. Dan Zimmer Near Your Eyes!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Palisades Collection LLC, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey Complaints & Reviews - ATT Wireless debt that is inexistent

Palisades Collection LLC Contacts & Informations

Palisades Collection LLC

Posted: 2011-08-08 by    sophiamia08

ATT Wireless debt that is inexistent

Palisades Collections LLC
210 Sylvan Avenue
Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
Phone: 866 230 8094
This collection agency has put an item into judgement on my credit report on behalf of AT&T wireless for a supposed debt owed to them. I have never had an account with AT&T Wireless and have been in contact with them. I spoke to several different representatives in AT&T and confirmed with them that I have never had an account with them, in fact, they don't have any of my information in the their system as an existing client at any time. I've reported them to the FTC and have submitted disputes through all three of the credit reporting agencies to have this false information removed. The Plaintiff Attorney listed on my reports is Pressler and Pressler. I've contacted Pressler and Pressler and was connected to a "supposed" paralegal by the name of Dave S. and another by the name of Micheal, who didn't give me a last name, they said that they were no longer handling my account and gave me the information for Asta, who I just researched and found it is affiliated with Palisades LLC. They are extremely rude, unprofessional and unhelpful.
Comments United States Collections Agencies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Things You Buy You Should Get Free