Palisades Collection LLC

ATT Wireless debt that is inexistent

Palisades Collections LLC
210 Sylvan Avenue
Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
Phone: 866 230 8094
This collection agency has put an item into judgement on my credit report on behalf of AT&T wireless for a supposed debt owed to them. I have never had an account with AT&T Wireless and have been in contact with them. I spoke to several different representatives in AT&T and confirmed with them that I have never had an account with them, in fact, they don't have any of my information in the their system as an existing client at any time. I've reported them to the FTC and have submitted disputes through all three of the credit reporting agencies to have this false information removed. The Plaintiff Attorney listed on my reports is Pressler and Pressler. I've contacted Pressler and Pressler and was connected to a "supposed" paralegal by the name of Dave S. and another by the name of Micheal, who didn't give me a last name, they said that they were no longer handling my account and gave me the information for Asta, who I just researched and found it is affiliated with Palisades LLC. They are extremely rude, unprofessional and unhelpful.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Collections Agencies
Was the above complaint useful?

Contact Us