logo

ERIC CORL/IDEA BUYER
TOTAL SCAM, FALSE RESUMES
4. (31 mins ago)
Cydcor
Cydcor and the I.C.L's arent a scam
5. (34 mins ago)
Universal Trading Strategies
Don’t buy software from them

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

PAKNIC.com Complaints & Reviews - Worst domain registrar hijacked our domains and money

PAKNIC.com Contacts & Informations

PAKNIC.com

Posted: 2012-02-13 by    Excellent Friend

Worst domain registrar hijacked our domains and money

PAKNIC.COM
Pakistan
paknic.com
This is the worst registrar we have ever dealt with. We got a domain reseller account from them and they wanted us to load $50.00 and we registered few domains through them as initial testing and all worked fine. They were replying to all our emails.

However, when we loaded the next $50.00 to start the business, their software fail to register a .com domain we were trying to register. We contacted them for days but they did not reply. Finally we emailed them to either allow registration or refund our money (simple) but they closed our account that okay, we will refund the amount. That was few months ago but till now, they have not refunded the money nor given us access to our domains.

They have hijacked all the domains that were first registered through their account. Now we can't even change the contact information or name server of any domain and if we email them to at least provide us access to our domains, they do not reply for months. THIS IS THE WORST REGISTRAR WE HAVE EVER DEALT WITH.

If you need proofs, please feel free to write to us and we will send you the email conversation we had during with them since start and the ticket numbers still pending in their ticket system.
Comments Pakistan Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Feb, 2012 by   Excellent Friend +2 Votes
Domain hijacking is a crime worldwide.
 6th of Jun, 2012 by   Dereck Rose +1 Votes
We also had a reseller account for 3 years with them, and now they didn't registered our domain any more but they had taken our money. We had thousands domains registered with them. They didn't respond to out emails.
Now they has closed out account and we lost many of our domains and our customers.

DO NOT REGISTER ANY DOMAIN TO WWW.PAKNIC.COM THEY ARE SCAM!
 17th of Jul, 2012 by   Syed Haider Abbas +1 Votes
Yes Excellent Friend and Dereck. You are absolutely right. They are also not responding to our emails and they have also eaten up our money that we prepaid for our reseller account and they hijacked all our domains. Now I see my clients' domains registered to someone else without their or our approval.

They have put me in a lot of trouble. I had a reseller account with them and registered several domains through them and I am not a cheat so I am trying to help my clients as much I can.

I am also from Pakistan but now I am refunding my clients and assisting them as much as possible telling them what happened but I really feel bad for them as they trusted me to registered their domains and now they can not renew or transfer it anywhere.

We also submitted a complain to ICANN few months but no response so far?? The only reason why I trusted them easily was that they were ICANN accredited.

What I have guessed is that their software corrupted and now they have no records of the right owners/resellers of the domains but no matter what it is not a decent way to not respond to our emails. They should at least reply and help us sort this out.

So due to all above I also seriously think that they are SCAM. Stay away from them and if they have cheated you, please let the world know.

Thanks!
 17th of Jul, 2012 by   Syed Haider Abbas +1 Votes
Just forgot to add that they are not Pakistan based. They are US based company and they have just outsourced their office in Pakistan to fool people. They have hired a person who is sometimes sit in the office and when we talk to them, he says, he is just an employ and they don't even reply to his emails about our queries. The poor guy is just working for money and showing his office as their registered office.

These guys are fake. They are not from Pakistan. Their total business is based on a SCAM.

2011 Tax Changes