logo

Pacific Naturals Complaints & Reviews - Didn't get what I paid for

Pacific Naturals Contacts & Informations

Pacific Naturals

Posted:    Eve

Didn't get what I paid for

Pacific Naturals
www.healthbuy.com
I purchased A bottle of diet pills on May 30, and i used the tracking # for the item on USPS website and it said it had delivered on June 2, 2008. but the post office or mail delivery person knows of any package that was supposed to be delivered. It's now June 21 and Ive have sent so far 3 of those shipping complaint forms and no one has contacted me at all. I am very angry because they don't even have a option when you call the number to speak to someone and get the mess straightened out. I wonder if you can sue these people. I am out of 50$ basically.
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Jul, 2008 by   Steve DeMichele 0 Votes
I to have not received my product I have an order from July 2 and paid extra for quick shipping and still today I have not received my product. What can I do?
 13th of Oct, 2009 by   DrPJ 0 Votes
I agree that this type of marketing is a rip off. All numbers and website links lead you right back to health buy. I talked to the corporate office (which is who you get when you call the Pacific Naturals number listed on the package as the distributor but you call and guess who answers...health buy).

It is not a money back guarantee, there is no free trial, it is a monthly supply membership type thing where you have to cancel. Do not buy anything from health buy. com- it is a flat out scam.

I just got off the phone with the corporate office and the girl hung up on me because she could not answer the question. I kept saying - how are you supposed to try it if you dont open it. (only unopened items are eligible for the money back guarantee) I said - so you buy one bottle, get it in the mail and all you can do is look at the label??? LOL she got flustered and hung up on me.
 5th of Jan, 2012 by   Audrey Bonsal 0 Votes
I can't take your product so I have to send it back to you and I expect you to send my money back to my account. You all hide your phone numbers so you don't get these complants on your phone.
 11th of Sep, 2012 by   Lori Hertz 0 Votes
I am still trying to return the 5 bottles of raspberry keytone unopened bottles. No return call yet. These made me very ill even at 1/2 dose.
Vomiting, agitation, crying jags, insomnia, heart palpitations and more. I feel this is a deadly scam ( my opinion) and needs to be taken off the market.
 13th of Nov, 2013 by   Weez999 0 Votes
On August 24, 2013, I responded to an advertisement for Garcinia Cambogia Select. I placed an order for (3) bottles of the product distributed by Pacific Naturals and was given an additional (3) bottles for a total of $119.70. I received the product on August 30, 2013.

Looking at one of the containers, I noticed that this Garcinia Cambogia Select had Calcium in it. I did not recall Dr. Oz mentioning Calcium as one of the ingredients during any of his presentations, so immediately became suspicious and contemplated on whether or not I should take it.

I called the Pacific Naturals office in Burbank, CA and directly asked them if the product was a scam. A woman kept trying to assure me that it was not. I told her that I needed to return the whole package of (6) and get my money back. She proceded to tell me that if I returned them, $6.00 per bottle would be withheld for restocking fees, and I had a certain amount of time to return them. She was so defensive.

Thinking about losing $36.00 just like that, back to a company that was ripping me off, I decided against my better judgment to take the capsules. So, I took them for close to 70 days... Amount of weight loss? ...Z E R O POUNDS!!! SO, I STOPPED!

I hope other people become aware of all this before they order ANYTHING AT ALL from this company. When I was trying to decide whether or not to take the pills, I tried to go back to the site that I had ordered from but it had disappeared. I would surely like to know what are the chances that I could recoup what was stolen from me under false pretences? I want to buy a legitimate product to aid in my weight loss.

By the way, I visited the site today and I couldn't find any listing of Garcinia Cambogia!
Shame on Pacific Naturals for trying to pass of a very defective product as the real thing! SHAME!! SHAME!! SHAME!!
 29th of Dec, 2013 by   Pacific Naturals 0 Votes
I bought Garcinia Cambogia 6 bottles for $99 with the option to return if not satisfied.
I took the capsules as directed for a month and did not lose 1 pound. I would like to know where
to send the empty bottle and the 5 full bottles back in order to receive my full refund.
 4th of Jan, 2014 by   Weez999 0 Votes
Hello:
I apologize for the delay in responding to your question. Let me say that I'm sorry that you were also taken-in by the fraudulent offer from this company. The Garcinia Cambogia that I received is distributed by Pacific Naturals.

I contacted them by phone at 1-877-358-5156.
The website is listed as: http://www.pacificnaturals.com
You can also email them at: and get the address to where you can return your bottles.

I don't know if any of this information has changed since I spoke with someone there in the office in September, 2013. I'm still hoping that I can recoup the money I spent.
Good luck to you!
 4th of Jan, 2014 by   Weez999 0 Votes
Somehow, other characters were added to my response above. To clarify...the email address is: info@pacificnaturals.com. Hope this helps.
 13th of Apr, 2014 by   KimLnyc 0 Votes
I'm glad I read your complaints before I ordered anything from Pacific Naturals. I had planned to order the 6 bottles of Garcinia Cambogia for $99 and try it out with 2 friends. Based on your comments I am having second thoughts. I doubt I will order now.

Identity Theft Shield