logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
PNI*FREELOTTO FAST SVC
Stop fucking taking money from my account
2. (0 mins ago)
PREMIER'S IMMIGRATION
fraudulent and deceitful activities of Premiers
3. (1 mins ago)
M98 WORLD
CANADA VISA OFFER
4. (4 mins ago)
BodyLogic MD Cincinnati
Very bad choice of doctor
5. (11 mins ago)

Oxford Program

Posted:    RadO77

Scam

Oxford Program
I inquired about the program, and was unsure if the career counseling would be careless and mass-produced. The website said it offered a full refund though if one wasn´t pleased. So I decided to take the risk and start the program. They made you post all your private information on the website though and I said I didn´t feel comfortable with it. I received hardly any response and the owner of the company who on the website claims he will offer valuable feedback, never gave me his feedback no matter how many times I requested it by email. The phone is never answered by a living person which is bizarre and means they don´t even have a receptionist. I said I wanted to talk to someone over the phone because I wasn´t happy about the results so far of the counseling and the owner refused .He couldn´t even let me air my discontent with someone who was alive over the phone! All I wanted was to ask when I would get the real feedback that the website offered. Because all the guy offered was for me to do some online camp, and I had already been tricked before into purchasing more of the online program thinking I would finally get feedback the next time. So of course after that I got mad and then I just said I wanted my money back.

The bottom line is, the owner of the company claims he will give his feedback and I never got it. No one will answer you over the phone about your complaints (really bad complaint service) and when you ask for a refund, they will first tell you they can´t give you one (treat you badly in other words), and then will finally say all they can give you is a third of what you paid. So bottom line, the website is completely misleading.
Comments United States Education
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Aug, 2014 by   hav3atps 0 Votes
Curious what date this complaint was submitted? Thank you

Can a Bus Beat a Plane?