logo

scamed/ripoff

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Overhalfsale.com Complaints & Reviews - I ordered a logitech remote from these guys and its been a nightmare

Overhalfsale.com Contacts & Informations

Overhalfsale.com

Posted: 2012-04-04 by    Pally

I ordered a logitech remote from these guys and its been a nightmare

Overhalfsale.com
overhalfsale.com
I ordered a logitech remote from these guys and its been a nightmare. I was charged the day I purchased and then the item didn't ship for over 10 days. Ok, I can deal with that I got a good deal on it. When I attempted to track the package I kept getting an error with the tracking number they provided. I was a little worried so I contacted them and they said "We apologize that your order shows no movement in the tracking information. We are checking with FedEx to determine what is the cause of this delay. You should see movement in the tracking information shortly. Thank you for your patience." This was the first response. Great I can wait and see if anything changes. 72 hours later I contact them again. Same response as before, word for word. Now I'm concerned so I contact Fed Ex. The number they are providing for me is not a tracking number that has ever been used. Unbelievable its never been shipped... they still have it. So I request to have the item shipped or refund my money as I've never received the item. I was told that the item was shipped under that number and that Fed Ex must have "lost" it. I was also told all sales are final after an item has shipped... EVEN THOUGH THE ITEM NEVER SHIPPED!!! They tied this peace of you know what in a nice little bow. So here I am 25 days after ordering an item, with no item, a bogus tracking number and resigned to having to file a claim with my credit card company. Seriously stay away. They are terrible.
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Feb, 2014 by   lady kj 0 Votes
I'm very leary of companies like this, after my experience with Nomorerack.com. Any company that does not provide you with several ways of contacting them should be AVOIDED at all costs! The first thing I checked for on this half off site was for a 24 hour customer service number. The contact us link took me to a place to send an email... no ma'am and no sir. Thanks but no thanks.

Shop on Small Business Saturday