logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Carrington Mortgage
Fraud and lies to consumer!
2. (14 mins ago)
Mirena IUD
Horrible Side Effects
3. (15 mins ago)
FAKE ID SITES NOT A SCAM
FAKEID REVIEWS ARE POSTING FAKE REVIEWS
4. (16 mins ago)
ID CHIEF LEGIT?
Not a complaint just question!
5. (21 mins ago)

Posted:    Carlaj

CLAIM

OUTSURANCE
South Africa
I was in an accident on 5 May 2010 with my Geely CK1 1.5GT and put in a claim with Outsurance. I got my claim number on 7 May 2010. Since I have been phoning regularly to get my car booked in at the panelbeater (Germatic Autobody 0128033667) They claim that they cannot get the parts for repairing my car but I gave them details of the ONLY agent for Geely in Pretoria, Chana Gezina 0123352848/Sarel 0769528330. They want to use someone that is not an accredited Geely dealer. Chana Gezina can get the parts within two working days. I'm not getting any assistance from Outsurance or Germatic. I asked for another panelbeater to repair my car but Outsurance does not want to appoint another panelbeater. PLEASE ASSIST! I want them to appoint another panelbeater that will get started on my car immediately as I am a huge risk on the road now with my brake lights not working. I need this fixed ASAP!
Comments South Africa Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Jun, 2010 by   DinkyW 0 Votes
You are at your wits' end and it seems our service really failed you. I would really appreciate if you could supply me with your claim or policy details in order to start assisting you. You can reach me on: 012 - 673 3328 or you can merely supply me with the required details on this site.
In the interim I want to sincerely apologise for the duration of the claim together with the massive frustration and inconvenience this is causing you.
Regards: Dinky Wenhold
 8th of Mar, 2011 by   Celestine Doty 0 Votes
I have my own complaint about Outsurance. I have been with them since 2004 and have not claimed once! Then, I have a burglary (while in the process of renovating the house) and the place gets thrashed. I call the consultant at Outsurance and eventually ( a few days later) get to speak to Assessor. She comes out and asks all of 5 questions, checks the property out - inside and out - and calls back 3 weeks later to tell me that she recommended that they decline to fix anything at all. Nothing will be done by them at all! Can you imagine? There is a technicality regarding unoccupied and vacant and she reckons that the property was vacant; even though I told her that even my curtains, tools and bedding was stolen. We had my nephew live there for the time being and made our regular checks - 3 to 4 times per week! I appeal and the consultant, after me leaving messages for NONI, still has not called me once! She has not even returned my calls and during my very difficult time that I am facing (having a 4 month old) and just starting to work again)... I had NO CALLS from them at all. There is a complete disregard for me, my two houses I have insured through them as well as my business that is insured through them (part owner in the business). They take my money and cannot afford to make one call to me.
 9th of Mar, 2011 by   DinkyW 0 Votes
I'm very concerned and in order to be of assistance, I will need your claim or facility number to enable me to inevestigate the matter. Could I please request you contact me on: 012 - 673 3328? Alternatively, you could send me your details vie e-mail to: wenholdd@out.co.za. Regards, Dinky.
 4th of May, 2011 by   Naren Singh 1 0 Votes
I feel the service form outsurance is poor, because i am still sitting with a damaged fridge an TV, the fridge was take in for repairs and returned worked incorrectly for two days and stopped work on the third day. The repair agent damaged the fridge internally and externally, including wiring it incorrectly. Outsurance agent has suddenly gone on leave for a month, i became aware of this when i called Outsurance and through email, the call was taken by a call center agent who logged me calling to complain. I was moved from agent to agent and noting is being done. I do not have a dedicated agent to address my issues. Something to taken note of as well if you buy a TV, make sure you change the value you insure for every 6 months, mine cost R17 000 and now after 4 years valued at R5 799 by Outsurance, Outsurance every year increased the value and i only realised this once i made a claim now i must pay extra. Why do we have insernace if this is what we can expect from them. please contact Claim no 69842263.
 4th of May, 2011 by   DinkyW 0 Votes
I'm really sorry to read about the long pending claim and very poor response to you! Thanks so much for supplying me with teh claim detail. I'm referring the matter to our Claims Manager Gerrit van Eeden immediately. Gerrit will be in touch with you very shortly now. Kind regards, Dinky.
 14th of Jun, 2012 by   christelle.marx 0 Votes
my house contents insurance has been cancelled by someone from outsurance. I dont know why or when. when i tried to enquired and tried to activate it again they charged me R1000 more than the original amount i paid. I have been with outsurance for more than 10 years my car and house contents are with them. no one to date has gotten back to me about what has gone wrong. I still dont have house contents insurance. Outsurance just does not care. the only thing they did was up my car insurance after they spoke to me but still have not sorted out my house contents. I am very dissapointed and disgusted with outsurance. I am looking for a additional service provider and will make sure my parents and friend will change as well.
 14th of Jun, 2012 by   DinkyW 0 Votes
I'm so concerned! Please be so kind as to provide me with your policy or contact number? I'm so sorry to see how we failed to respond to you and left you un-insured! I would appreciate your response. You can also send me detail via e-mail: wenholdd@out.co.za or call me on: 012 - 673 3328. Kind regards, Dinky Wenhold.
 13th of Sep, 2012 by   EVILMAN 0 Votes
I send emails. phone all the time and nobody from outsurance is contacting me?? WTF??? i really thought outsurance was the best. BUT YOU ARE RIGHT, YOU ONLY GET A LOT OF LIES AND BULLSHIT OUT!!! I was in an accident on Aug 10, today is the 13th of SEPT. I dont know when i will receive my car back as nobody responde to me.. NOT the panelbeater nor OUTSURANCE. Cancelling my insurance directly after i receive my car!!! OUTSURANCE IS OUT!!!
 14th of Sep, 2012 by   DinkyW 0 Votes
I don't blame you for expressing your dismay! The time frame and absolute lack of response and follow up from our side is not on! Pls provide me with your claim or policy detail, alternatively your contact details? You can e-mail me: wenholdd@out.co.za, or contact me on: 012 - 673 3328. Will appreciate the detail. Kidn regards, Dinky.
 21st of Sep, 2012 by   Ingrid2 0 Votes
An Outsurance client hit my car. On the 23/02/2012 a lady named Natasha reversed into our 2week old car in a parking lot, she refused to give us her details and wanted to drive off as she claims it wasn’t her fault. Never mind that we saw her and hooted for her to look up but she continued to reverse and look down. Not looking where her car was going. After about 30min she finally gave us her name and cell number, we reported the accident at the police station. We have many witnesses as they heard the hoot and looked out the window and saw her hit us. Natasha is insured with outsurancece and now 5months later they claim to have a witness that contradicts our statement. We have proof that the witness is lying yet Outsurance don’t care, this is corruption, what is the world coming to? so anyone can just claim they saw the accident and the guilty party can get away with it. Ridicules and shocking this is fraud what do you have to say for yourself.
 21st of Sep, 2012 by   DinkyW 0 Votes
I would appreciate if you could provide me with detail of the claim in order to have the matter investigated. Could I please request you send me our client's details or claim number? You can e-mail me to: wenholdd@out.co.za. Thank you and kind regards, Dinky Wenhold.
 2nd of Dec, 2012 by   masango ma 0 Votes
I reported my pot holes accident on the 27 november
Referance 19570590
OT14692016/53
No response untill now
 15th of Jul, 2013 by   MARIUS BARTMANN 0 Votes
MR. M.T. BARTMANN POLICY NO. OT4546918 CLAIM NO. 99068863 WAS SUBMITTED AND AUTHORISED ON 28/06/2013. THE SWIMMING POOL WAS REPAIRED IN OCTOBER OF 2012. IT SUBSEQUENTLY STARTED LEAKING AGAIN. AFTER NUMEROUS CALLS TO OUTSURANCE AND THE ORIGINAL REPAIR COMPANY, INSTYLE POOL SERVICES, OUTSURANCE ISSUED A NEW CLAIM. MRS. BARTMANN PASSED AWAY AND MR. BARTMANN AGE 72, A RETIRED MALE, HAS BEEN FAITHFULLY PAYING HIS PREMIUM OF R1707.00 MONTHLY. IT HAS NOW BEEN 17 DAYS IN TOTAL AND AFTER NUMEROUS CALLS, WE HAVE STILL NOT RECEIVED SATISFACTORY SERVICE. MR. BARTMANN IS PROMISED THAT SOMEONE WILL COME OUT AND REPAIR THE POOL AND AFTER REQUESTING TO SPEAK TO ONE OF THE MANAGERS, STILL NO-ONE HAS BOTHERED TO CALL HIM BACK. ON THIS INSTANT, 15/07/2013, NUMEROUS CALLS HAVE BEEN MADE TO OUTSURANCE AND STILL NO RESPONSE. THE SERVICE RECEIVED FROM OUTSURANCE IS UNSATISFACTORY TO SAY THE LEAST. MR. BARTMANN PAYS HIS PREMIUM EVERY MONTH AND YET HE DOES NOT GET ANY RESULTS FROM OUTSURANCE.

The US Ponzi Schemes are Exposed