Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Oriental Trading Contacts & Informations

Posted:

Beware

Oriental Trading
I ordered Christmas party thermometer goods for a 1st grade party and was hit with charges from Easy Saver on my Visa. Luckily, I caught it before it hit a third month and Easy Saver said they would reverse the charges which totalled $35! But I do not remember ever signing up for Easy Saver! Also, to complain to Oriental Trading is like uncovering an undercover operation as they are owned by an investment group, which probably owns Easy Saver! Beware of Oriental Trading!!! Buy your party products at a dollar store or a party store...I will never buy from Oriental Trading again!
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes

Oriental Trading - credit card fraudulant charges
oriental trading

I ordered from oriental trading just like I do quit often only to find some easy save company piggy back and charged my credit card. I want it stopped NOW!!!
 28th of Jun, 2013 by    0 Votes

Oriental Trading - deceptive practices
Oriental Trading

I ordered a lot of rubber ducks only to find out later they did not even float ????
I did not know Amazon did business with this company or I would have never ordered these flamingos showed two
when it came only one in box $ 22 for one, seriously. This company sucks.

Contact Us