logo

Orgreenic

Posted:    Alisha

Scam

Orgreenic
1. Ordered the non-stick cookware. They advised me to allow 6-8 wks for shipping. I called today and spoke with John tech#17. I told him its two days past the eight week mark and i still have no product. This order was placed and confirmed on 3/24/10. He told me to allow it another few days. I asked to speak with a supervisor and he told me he was a supervisor. I didnt believe it but let it go.

2. They processed my payment a week before the order even shipped. It is the law that i should not be charged until my product has shipped or left their facility. My card was charged on 5/11/10 but order did not ship until 5/18/10.

As of now i am still waiting on product i have not received, yet ive been charged and they are past their shipping time advertised. At this point i dont even want the product but what can i do??

Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Jan, 2012 by   BE AWAKE 0 Votes
This is NOT just OrGREENiCs, BUT MOST advertising out there! I was raised you surprise the customer more by under promising and over delivering! What ever happened to word of mouth? When was the last time you boasted about something you bought? Truth in advertising!
 7th of Jan, 2012 by   jaa_ayala 0 Votes
Wow

Its very good to have this kind of forum you learn a lot from others people mistake and its free, Good work people keep posting the truth about this company scam. Remeber if it sounds too good is not true.
 7th of Jan, 2012 by   jaa_ayala 0 Votes
Ok

For all this valuable information If Telebrands is behind the sale of this product definetlly is a scam. Remember if is toogood to be true is not true.

Keep psting the more info we get the less sale for this company
 11th of Jan, 2012 by   San Diego Mike 0 Votes
Wohoo...
I'm so glad I looked up this pan and found out what a bad product it is...

THANKS EVERYBODY :)
 12th of Jan, 2012 by   LazzyLizzy +1 Votes
Thanks to nurseinalabama for searching the BBB. Thanks for all the other comments. I was considering ordering these pans, but after reading all the credit card issues, I will wait to purchase one once they are sold in Bed, Bath, & Beyond...or another store which sells "As Seen On TV".
 14th of Jan, 2012 by   TRG85 +1 Votes
Thank you all for posting all your complaints on the Orgreenic pans. I was just about to place an order for the pan when I decided to check if there was a site for complaints and here you are. Thanks again and keep them coming.
 14th of Jan, 2012 by   marty Fl. 0 Votes
Marty FL. I ordered the one pan for $19.99 on 1/5/2012 called to check the order they said it was not in the system to call back monday.Called back monday talked to tech#15 told him to make sure that it was just the one panhe said it was not in the system but he would make a note in the computer.Well his note was BS on 1/13/ 2012 i got a charge on my account for not one but two full sets $599.88 called the to cancell the order and the said they cain't it was on the truck.They said to not except the shipment and let it go back and they would refund my money. Thats all good but now my account is held up for $599.88 till they refund it.I would never buy from these people again.
 15th of Jan, 2012 by   josph pitzo 0 Votes
i was ready to buy this product untill i saw this article i will stay with my cast iron pans wich are great never sticks.they were my mothers and i will pass them to my kids. thank you
 15th of Jan, 2012 by   NCSilverBear 0 Votes
Thanks to consumers who take the time to give their experiences and actual reviews. With honest feedback it saves others like me money and time. If we all remember to do this, good or bad, then it will force more retailers to be more honest in selling products. That's the power of the Internet. Make it work for us all.
 17th of Jan, 2012 by   NCMOMOF5 0 Votes
I just want to THANK everyone that posted their experiences on here. I was just before visiting their website to place an order. It absolutely makes me sick that so many honest, hard working people have been taken advantage of by this company. I do want to thank you for letting others (LIKE ME) benefit from your experiences.
 17th of Jan, 2012 by   1scamcatcher 0 Votes
SCAM SCAM SCAM!!! THEY OFFER FREE SHIPPING BUT WHEN YOU CALL THEY GIVE YOU ANOTHER NUMBER TO DIAL FOR THE FREE SHIPPING. WHEN YOU CALL THAT NUMBER, THEY TELL YOU THE ONLY WAY YOU GET FREE SHIPPING IS BY PURCHASING THE WHOLE SET! THE PANS ARE PROBABLY GARBO! WHY WOULD I TRUST A COMPANY THAT MISLEADS ME ABOUT THE FREE SHIPPING? IF THEY CAN'T GIVE ME WHAT THEY OFFER WHY WOULD I BELIEVE THEM ABOUT THEIR PRODUCT? IT'S AN INTEGRITY AND CREDIBILITY THING, IN MY OPINION, THEY HAVE NEITHER!
 19th of Jan, 2012 by   I love orgreenic 0 Votes
This pan is the greatest! I called and ordered buy one get one free. They offered me the full set and I wish I could afford it. But there was no pressure. I got my 2 frying pans for 19.95 plus s/h and s/h on the second set, which ALL companies charge on the free offer. I upgraded to express shipping for an extra $10.00 because I wanted it for Christmas. I got them within 2 weeks. You don't need any oil at all to fry an egg but I add just a touch for taste. I don't know how anyone could say this pan doesn't work. Clean up is just rinse and wipe. Once again, best pan I ever owned and I use it everyday.
 19th of Jan, 2012 by   Nila Moore +1 Votes
Had no problem with cost, shipping took forever (over a month), but it didn't take long to take my money. I followed directions and seasoned them. They aren't as tough as they show on TV., even though I've tried to be careful and not use metal. It still has some major scratches and there are some things that stick. The finish on the bottom is also coming off. I have a friend who ordered at the same time and she is having the same problems I am. I don't think I would order from them again.
 19th of Jan, 2012 by   Frankcsal 0 Votes
I just sent mine back
It's been before 60 days, one person said 30 days, it better be 60
Hard to get food off and hard to clean

one person in customer service told me to re-season it ; that was before 30 days, The other person told me to boil water and clean it; Way to much trouble!!!
I bought the Ozeri, made in china but the coating is made in Germany, So far I like it, I only used it 4 times though, 25$ on amazon for the smallest pan.
 20th of Jan, 2012 by   JA Caldwell +1 Votes
I wish I had seen this site before I even looked at the OrGreenic site. I simply looked at the site, thought I might order just one pan, but changed my mind before I sent the order. So imagine my surprise when within a week I received a full set of pans for which I was charged $299.99! I went on-line for return information and there was none. I called immediately and requested an RMA# and they promised they would e-mail a return label within 48-72 hours to send the box back (which is going to cost me $29.99 to ship the box back). I waited a week and still had not received the label and called again. I got a smart ass person on the phone who asked why I had accepted the package (it had been left on my porch not requiring a signature). Then he asked why I had opened the box and I told him I needed the return information. He said if I hadn't opened the box I could have marked return-to-sender, but the instructions inside the box stated "All returns require an RMA#. To return contact our Customer Service Representative at 1 (800) 280-5424 to request an RMA #. All returns must be sent back in the original Orgreenic carton. To ensure proper processing, returns must be sent to the address provided with your RMA number clearly marked on the outside of the box. The warehouse is unable to accept packages without an RMA number on the carton...If the package is returned without an RMA# or without original Orgreenic carton, it will be subject to a 25% restocking fee..." This is beyond a SCAM, it's highway robbery!!! I have every intention of reporting them to the Better Business Bureau. DO NOT GO ON THEIR SITE - THEY WILL SEND YOU PRODUCT YOU HAVE NOT ORDERED. THESE ARE VERY DISHONEST PEOPLE.
 21st of Jan, 2012 by   Ldahill +1 Votes
I just watched the commercial and was going to their site to check it out since I need new pans. After doing a google search I found their site but just under it was this one. I am glad that I read through every comment made here because I counted about 5 people who love their pans but about 50 who did not like what had hapend be it shipping, over charging, customer service, ect ect. I am not willing to take chances that I will be one of the next fifty who are not happy with their order. Thank you for posting here and trying to inform people of how you were treated by the customer reps or how the product did not work or was not what you wanted. You have saved me much time and money I will look elsewhere for new pans.
 22nd of Jan, 2012 by   ryree 0 Votes
Bought one frying pan to test out last year. I was a little afraid of the claims since this was an infomercial. Yes they tried to get me to buy a whole set at a discount. You have to keep refusing. Once I refused the price went down again for the set considerably. I was tempted to buy then and didn't. Now I wish I had. I love the frying pan. It may never be as good as a toxic non stick pan such as Wearever but that is the point of my buying ceramic. Teflon pans can produce toxic fumes that can kill your fish and birds in the house and the chemicals have polluted our water. Also the Teflon pans I have bought before have always chipped and ended up in our food. After a year of constant use my Orgreenic pan is still holding up. The handle is still sturdy and no chipping of the coating inside. At first the pan was just as good as any non-stick pan I've used and could be used without oil. I did use it once putting a cold steak into it hot (tells you in the directions not to do this) and it left a charred area in the pan that kept it from being non stick and couldn't be washed off the bottom. However after a few weeks of using it this wore off and the pan is almost as good as it was though not as non stick as when we first used it. For this pan versus Teflon's non stick I give it a 10 out of 10 at first down to a 6 with more use. I do use some oil for cooking now. For not chipping, the wear and tear, the sturdiness of the pan and handle I give it a 9 out of 10 compared to a 3 out of 10 for any Teflon pan Ive used.
 25th of Jan, 2012 by   ALVIN J. TRAUTMAN 0 Votes
I ordered two anodized frying pans from Orgreenics. I received them and was charged 46.96. Then I see a bill for 93 dollars for four more pans that I did not order. This was in the hold on my debit card account. I then saw the 93 dollar hold removed and one for 34.96 for two pans, one anodized and one non-anodized. I called and told them I do not want non-anodized pans and in addition I had called requesting cancellation of the 93 dollar order which I never authorized. Instead of cancelling the 93 dollar order they shipped it and charged me two hours later for it. I was told I would have to wait until the non anodized order arrived before I could cancel it. I used the one pan I received and am generally pleased with it but I do not need this company to send me Orgreenic cookware for the rest of my mortal life. These people have the most inefficient customer service people in the United States. They said you can never cancel the order because it is apparently on a different planet or something. Someone should tell them that slamming one's credit card just because they have the number is highly illegal. I wish someone could report them to the California state Attorney General's office.
 26th of Jan, 2012 by   The FUNK DEALER 0 Votes
You know, there is a lot of un-fair hating going on with the majority of these reviews on this site. People are f*cked up! I almost canceled my order because of these reviews. Here is the thing: If you do not season this pan, the way they tell you too, then your sh*t will be f*cked up--period. Now, the business side of things--stay on top of your money with these people. These muthafuckas ARE shady as hell with their charging system and shit. They don't f*cking listen when you ask them shit, and they double-talk. Say one thing, while doing another. I am still contemplating whether or not to file a formal complaint with the BBB. However, they product delivers. So, I am chilling out on that tip. I initially ordered the entire set. Then I saw the reviews, and canceled the order (or so I thought). The woman told me that they had NOT processed the order, which is why we were able to cancel the order. BUT, I looked at my account, and I had been charged. To be fair, and real, they did refund my money--after 3 weeks. So, I re-ordered the introductory offer (because of the lying-ass reviewers on this website about the quality of the cookware). I thought: "well if I order the introductory offer, try them out, I will discover whether or not I want the entire set. That is the way to go if you are apprehensive about this offer. They charged me again, for the $36.95, and things are cool. If you want these pans, try them out. They are almost too slick, but hey, that is what they advertised. Remember, YOU MUST SEASON THOSE PANS. HEAT THE OIL TILL IT SMOKES--PERIOD! DO NOT REMOVE THEM FROM THE HEAT A MINUTE SOONER. I would even suggest, letting the oil burn on the cooking surface a bit, because, it will all wipe right on out with a paper-towel. Bottom line, if you order these pans from these people, you really need to have about $200 extra cash laying around in your account, for the amount of un-authorized charges they hit you with. They will find someway to hit you with extra charges. So, I am sorry for having to end on this note, but the PANS are all-the-way-on point!
 28th of Jan, 2012 by   gingerbreadlady +1 Votes
Thank you ALL for your information, I will do my part and spread the word to stay away from these pans. If you buy ALWAYS use a credit card to protect yourself from scammers like this. Anything sent with out your approval is yours free unless they want to send a pre-paid return address label to get it back. I am so glad I looked it up before going straight to their site. Companies are not allowed to charge your account until it is on it's way to you. Looks like 1 in a 100 get a good one, or they do not cook much. Yeah I'd like to see it after a real truck ran over it, unfortunately they can do too much with computers now days. Thanks again for telling it like it is.

Unhealthy Health Food