logo

LK Jewelry Designs http://www.promolk.com
Horrible Quality Ring, Worse Customer Service, RIPPED OFF
2. (59 mins ago)
Jenna, the Astrologer
Don't fall for her emails
3. (1 hr 25 mins ago)

Orgreenic

Posted:    Alisha

Scam

Orgreenic
1. Ordered the non-stick cookware. They advised me to allow 6-8 wks for shipping. I called today and spoke with John tech#17. I told him its two days past the eight week mark and i still have no product. This order was placed and confirmed on 3/24/10. He told me to allow it another few days. I asked to speak with a supervisor and he told me he was a supervisor. I didnt believe it but let it go.

2. They processed my payment a week before the order even shipped. It is the law that i should not be charged until my product has shipped or left their facility. My card was charged on 5/11/10 but order did not ship until 5/18/10.

As of now i am still waiting on product i have not received, yet ive been charged and they are past their shipping time advertised. At this point i dont even want the product but what can i do??

Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Aug, 2011 by   dmdannito 0 Votes
Better Business Buerea has a good independent research/demonstration on ceramic based technology, but they don't mention "Ogreenic". I originally looked there for any listings for issues with the company and I didn't find anything. I encourage any of you who have been wronged to fill out a report there. It sounds shaddy enough that I prefer not to order, besides I have a short time-line in which to receive it by mail.
 4th of Aug, 2011 by   Wisconsinite 0 Votes
Another scammercial!!!
My thoughts are this... If it's sooooooooooo amazing why can't you buy it at a local retail store?
If it is what they say it is, then why not sell it to the consumer like everyone else does (in a store!!!) not a 2am scammercial!!
When and if ever it becomes available at my local retail store then I will purchase a pan and return it when it sucks.
 4th of Aug, 2011 by   RKJ4 0 Votes
I have not ordered, but after reading these comments, then checking the website, in my opinion, they have to be a scam. When you go on the website, there are whole bunch of cookware shown, but when you click to order - the only pan that you are shown is the 1 fry pan for the TV ad price of $19.99+s.h. There is no place to order any of the other pans/pots shown. This leads me to believe that placing the 1 fry pan order will actually charge you the full cookware set shown. Even the commercial shown on TV doesn’t refer to purchasing other pieces to the set separately or the entire set in full. And why would they give you a free Strainer Basket when ordering just the Fry pan? These to me are hints at a scam, to suck you into purchasing the entire cookware set w/out first seeing what you are getting into.
 4th of Aug, 2011 by   a98jag 0 Votes
i wish i would have seen this first... i ordered many week ago for the fry pan... 19.99 + 6.99 sh ... and was recently charged 366.00$ .. (pending.. not posted) ... so i call them and was informed that the product had not even been shipped???? ... i cancelled immediately... i will update if it gets posted ..
 4th of Aug, 2011 by   Iron Chef Mark 0 Votes
Thanks for the scam alert. Here is cioppino made in my Wolfgang Puck 2 qt. pan. I think I'll keep it!
 17th of Aug, 2011 by   R. Zehmisch 0 Votes
I also ordered the pan after watching the commercial. I was charged $40 or $50.dollars. They sent items that I did not order. The worst part is the frying pan stinks with most things sticking and burning. This pan is going in the garbage. Zehmisch
 21st of Aug, 2011 by   iamkona 0 Votes
Just received Orgreenic order that I bought online for $29.99 plus shipping of $23.98 for a total of $53.97.
Packing slip in box states $59.98 plus shipping of $23.98 for a total of $94.04 an overcharge of $40.07
Have not even looked at contents yet to check merchandise out. Now I don't know if I dare to.
Definitely not happy.
 22nd of Aug, 2011 by   mo916 0 Votes
What caught my eye, at first, was when they were showing an egg sliding around in the pan and I actually saw oil on the pan! I was still going to buy it though, because it seemed like a good deal. When I started to Google it, my attention was immediately directed to "orgreenic scam." I hate seeing this! I went to ebay and Amazon to see if anything came up, but nothing did. Well, in Amazon, they had one that is a legit version of this scam product. I ran a little test and Googled that brand, The 10" Green Earth Frying Pan, by Ozeri, with my fingers crossed that "scam" would not pop-up and it did not...very good news! Ozeri checks out as well, no bad hits for them or any line of their products, at all! Just wanted to show my appreciation for those who spoke up and saved a lot of people from being scammed as well, we thank you. The pan by itself is $26.95 w/ free shipping @Amazon, however they do have a whole line-up, check it out!
 27th of Aug, 2011 by   Krakkerjakkp356 0 Votes
Thanks for telling me abour the scam frying pans!!!
 28th of Aug, 2011 by   darkover 2001 0 Votes
I was tempted myself to order this pan and when I went to the web, I saw this site. I amso glad I read all your omments. I have a "greenpan" dutch oven from the Todd English collection and I have been very happy with it. I guess I"ll stick with his. It's a little pricey, but it delivers
 23rd of Sep, 2011 by   DianeRRD 0 Votes
BOUGHT IT! No problem with it does stick but clean up nice, my mom uses it the most. A scam? I don't know. Had no problem with the delivery. Customer Service - had no need to call them. Had the product a year this Oct. 2011. Head the warning though - better safe than sorry - something might have gone wrong OR the orderer (not order taker) may have screwed up when ordering the item/s. It could happen - it happened to me. . . but not here but at foodservice direct.com - I updated my shipping address right after placing the order & checked back to find they still shipped it to the wrong address - a big deal for me since I needed it sent to AZ (not IL).
 7th of Oct, 2011 by   mrsjacks 0 Votes
Please remember if you use your credit or debit card, you can call the bank and take action.
I purchased a product on line for $99. I was leery but my husband wanted it. Less than five minutes later I checked my account, they were trying to take out $150. I called the bank and they said they couldnt doing anything til it posted. The next day it posted, I called the bank and they took care of it. I got the $150 in less than 24 hours, plus they took care of the overdraft charges that incurred. So call the bank immediately. I bank with Chase. Hope this helps
 8th of Oct, 2011 by   saratanaze 0 Votes
i ordered a whole set. was to make monthly payments and they took it all out at once. and for the cookware it sticks on all the time have one pan no good alreadt. orded 3 or 4 months ago. big scam
 8th of Oct, 2011 by   saratanaze 0 Votes
worst pans i have. they all stick.was to make monthly payments and they took it all out at once. wish i could get money back
 11th of Oct, 2011 by   BUNCLEJ 0 Votes
I HAVE TRIED TO SPEAK TO A LIVE PERSON TO PLACE MY ORDER BECAUSE I WANTED TO KNOW IF A DIFFERENT SIZE PAN WAS AVAILABLE. I'VE NOT BEEN ABLE TO REACH ANYONE, I DONT KNOW WHAT NUMBER PEOPLE ARE USING TO GET THRU TO SPEAK TO ANYONE, BUT I THINK PEOPLE WHO ARE ORDERING BY TALKING WITH A MACHINE ARE VERY FOOLISH . ORGREENIC ADVERTISES IN THEIR TV COMMERCIAL TO ASK ABOUT FREE SHIPPING, BUT THERE IS NO ONE TO SPEAK TO. SO IF YOU ORDER BY TALKING TO A MACHINE AND GET SCREWED, YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE!
 13th of Oct, 2011 by   Ocracoke_Pelican 0 Votes
Was thinking about ordering the "try it" skillet but after reading their site noticed it says "Now you can boil, bake, braise, steam, sauté, or fry without adding any oil, grease or fat. Foods never stick so you never scrub!" and right next to it on the page is their claim "Withstands thousands of abrasive scrubs". Why would they need to test and make that claim if food never sticks?
 26th of Oct, 2011 by   pegmal 0 Votes
After reading the instructions and "seasoning" my Orgreenic Frying Pan as they recommend, I made an omelette...which stuck to the pan - not bad, but not like shown in their infomercial. It didn't "slide" like they show - I wonder how they get that egg to do that. Anyway...when cleaning my pan, I noticed the outside coating has chipped...AFTER JUST ONE USE! Definitely not worth the money.
 29th of Oct, 2011 by   A REAL SCAM 0 Votes
Please pay heed to the complaints about OrGREENiC Cookware, they are EXACTLY right, the product is a real scam. I ordered the fry pan and received it in a timely manner and when I seasoned it I did it as stated in the instructions. EVERY time I use it EVERYTHING sticks in it and you have to SCRUB HARD to get it out. What they did to get things to slide out in the commercials is beyond me, it sure doesn't for me. I called the company and they were nice and said I could return it and get my money back, BUT I would have to pay shipping and after the return I would get my money back, REALLY, I'm not sure that they might forget to send a refund as this company is not legit! Then No pan and NO money! I'll chalk it up to experience and make sure no more buying off the selling on TV. BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!
 2nd of Nov, 2011 by   geministyle 0 Votes
Well I absolutely love my Orgreenics cookware, I've had them for 2 months & no problems with them whatsoever!!! I even cooked an omelet yesterday with no oil or spray!!! It came out wonderfully, easiest omelet I've ever made!!
 10th of Nov, 2011 by   Martha Massey +1 Votes
on October16, 2011 i order 1 green pan was to get 1 pan free for 19.95. it was to take 6 weeks to get the pans. On October 25, 2011 they took out 71.95 out of my checking account, i had used my debt card. they were not to take it out of my checking account unilt they were to ship it and not for that amount. So on the morning of October 25, 2011 I call and cancelled
the entir order. i was told i would get my money back in my account in 5-7 days.
i called again on november 2, 2011 because i still had not recived my refund. again i was told
that it was really 10 bussiness days and i would get my money on November 8, 2011.If i did not recived on the to call back on the 9 which i did, I was then told that everytime i call them that
it was going to take another 10 bussienss days to get it back in my checking account.
Please help Martha Massey

Beware of Car Break Scams!

Latest Groups