ORGANIC COLOR SYSTEMS

Posted:

Stay away

ORGANIC COLOR SYSTEMS
I have to say that after seeing their misleading ads I began researching Organic color systems deeply, and am once again horrified with what I found.

I have never used Organic color systems in my salon, but I have had it used on me before. I didnt notice any adverse reaction, so I just assumed that it was a decently non-toxic product. After looking into the ingredients list, it is shockingly toxic and absolutely NOT ORGANIC ...not one bit.

I dont understand how companies in the "organic" hair color market continue to advertise their products as being PPD, DEA, MEA, and sulfate free when it CLEARLY CONTAINS ALL OF THESE! As shown by the ingredients list! Yet they are allowed to market it whatever way they please! They name it "Organic" color systems-whatever and market it to us as safe, for an increased price, and it is the same product!

WE NEED TO BOYCOTT ORGANIC COLOR SYSTEMS THEY ARE GROSSLY MISREPRESENTING THE SAFETY OF THEIR PRODUCTS!!!

You can read more about the horror that is Organic color systems here, I am sure we will be seeing similar stories about Organic color systems soon...

STAY SAFE! STAY AWAY FROM ORGANIC COLOR SYSTEMS
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

10th of Jul, 2013 by    0 Votes
This hair color is wonderful and is far better than other rank and file color far better than aveda color I believe this is the color of the future and all color manufactures will follow and tweek to their own specifications.
PS the new Matrix insider color is good, so is Redkin new color, Scruples New cream color. Beth Minardi's is unbelievable!!! also .
Ted Cortese