logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
tophairwigs.com
Scam – don’t buy from them, they deliver nothing
2. (2 mins ago)
T - World / Nokia Promo Draw In Uk
Promo draw in uk
3. (6 mins ago)
www.pokkadots.com
They asked to pay additional sum for the delivery, but no explanation why
4. (6 mins ago)
Merit Technical Institute
Scam
5. (9 mins ago)
www.anytime-movies.com
They automatically subscribed me for some fake trial

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    ADC

Failure

Carmichael, California
Today is May 14, 2009
Purchased a 6Volt Optima Battery in March of 2007 for around 120 dollors. After 2 years the battery will not hold a charge. I contacted the battery supplier, Cell Energy Inc for warranty. They said the warranty was expired that I had purchased a used battery. I just about lost it as I purchased a NEW battery. I am not sure how Cell Energy pulled that off however I was denied warranty. I went to Optima in Colorado and all I received was a sorry note on my email. I can not believe that you can pay 120 dollars, in 2007, for a new battery, be scammed by the battery supplier by them giving you a used battery, be denied warranty from the battery dealer and Optima Manufacturing, and still have the gahl to sell them as premium batteries. Well I guess I can believe it as I am the dummy that bought one. If you are looking to buy an Optima, be sure it is a NEW battery, from a reputable battery dealer. I have not been taken very often, but Cell Energy Inc in Sacramento, CA really stuck it to me. And Optima Battery Manufacturing did not stand up for their product.
Comments United States Cars, Parts & Vehicles
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Optima Battery complaints
Optima Battery - Warranty

Comments

22nd of Apr, 2011 by   mac823379 0 Votes
I've had 3 12 v optimas within 12 months - all have died and they can not be charges. Never again will I purhase an optima!!

StyleChest.com Fraud