logo

Google scam fraud company

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Open Business Directory Ltd., California Complaints & Reviews - deceptive practices

Open Business Directory Ltd. Contacts & Informations

Open Business Directory Ltd.

Posted: 2012-03-27 by    Gorilla Marketing

deceptive practices

Gorilla Marketing
California
We received a fax on 1/24/12 from Yellow Page USA asking to confirm contact details for what appears to be an existing free Yellow Page ad. The information looked correct, so I confirmed and sent back. We later received a call requesting a similar confirmation, this raised suspicisions, so I spoke with our General Manager who stated that Gorilla Marketing does not advertise with the yellow pages and that this appeared to be a scam. I told the person over the phone that we DID NOT want to list anything or sign up for anything and to cancel whatever they had. The representative stated that he would.

Starting February 10, 2012 we started receiving a invoice for $1188.00 for an online ad. Our AP person called and told them we had cancelled, I also faxed a letter dated February 23, 2012 asking again that they cancel whatever contract they had in place. This was a scam. We have since continued receiving invoices and phone calls from this company trying to confirm contact details with other employees within the office.

This company mislead many employees within our office. The only authorized person in this office that can make decision is the owner and not individual employees. This company continues to fraudulently bill us for a cancelled service.
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Mar, 2012 by   rey.hane 0 Votes
Love is the most beautiful song, with its sweet melody coming from the bottom of the heart..Friendship is a pilgrimage of love from one heart to another..Do you know what love feels like? That feeling that makes your heart so warm you would never need the summer to come again
I want a man who will accept me like his Wife. We help each other financially and we support each other very much...I want a man who will look into my eyes and says the most incredible things to me while love making. It's like he can get into my mind and bring me to new heights using only his words and his eyes,
 15th of Oct, 2013 by   Rick NJ 0 Votes
Open Business Directory is a fraudulent company. I keep receiving faxes from them stating that I owe them $1188 fpr a directory listing that no one in our company authorized. The purported address on our "listing" is t=not even the company's correct address. I have filed a r with the Better Business Bureau. The company responded with a long response full of lies. The BBB told me to ignore any future faxed invoices from this company. The BBB is aware that this is a fraudulent company; however, nothing is being done to stop this scam.

Fraud Seeks Personal Information In Exchange For Tax Rebate