logo

MMOGA
Non delivery
3. (1 hr 3 mins ago)
Resvibrant Anti Aging Cream
took money out of my checking account
4. (1 hr 48 mins ago)
Swagbucks.com
Don't waste your time with this website
5. (1 hr 58 mins ago)

OneClickCash

Posted: 2011-07-07 by    Mugsy1980

Scam

Oneclickcash
So I needed some extra cash, fell on hard times...had it set up where they automatically take out of my account...not only did they take it out the were trying to take it out when they were not supposed to, which in turn now I am negative in my bank account, so I am getting charged fees up the you know what. Then I get harrassing phone calls stating that I am going to full collections for not paying. I would NEVER EVER EVER recommend them to anyone!!! They are rude and seems like they do what they want with you bank account.
Comments United States Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of May, 2011 by   Outlawjim 0 Votes
Like others I fell across rough times and with rough credit i found these guys willing to loan me money. 400 plus 120 finance..after 4 payments of 120 i thought i was almost done. the said the were refinance charges and i still owed 520. well i stopped the bank, closed my acct and when i try to talk to them i cant get a written statement from them or their address or anything. twice ive gotten calls from them saying id be arrested if i dont pay them 4000 dlooars for lawyer fees and so on... I tell them to bring it on ill see them in court. they hang up and call back a month later. I hope they do take me to court...

3 Ways Lenders Spy on You