logo

global24/7 international courrier ltd
they are asking me pay 300$
5. (16 mins ago)
Dallas BBQ
poor customer service and fraud

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Onebox.com E-mail Service, California Complaints & Reviews - Horrible customer service.

Onebox.com E-mail Service Contacts & Informations

Onebox.com E-mail Service

Posted:    Alfred LaPorte

Horrible customer service.

J2 ONEBOX CALLSCIENCE
California
Phone: 800-669-5400CA
onebox.com
I have been a customer of this internet service provider from their beginning (20 years).

For the past (6) months or so, I have not been able to send or reply to emails from my email page.

Today I phoned "onebox" (call sciences) stating my name and my complaint. The customer service representative responded with the expected questions about me and my account.

Upon spelling my name and email address -letter-by-letter, slowly and clearly, the Onebox customer service representative stated that she had no record of my account.

Having gone through similiar nonsense before with this company, several years past, I requested to speak to a supervisor. Her response was: "The supervisor cannot do anything that I can't do! I repeated my request and she asked "What about"? I then attempted to verify that I was speaking to the customer service department at Onebox.com and she confirmed that I was. I then stated that I am a customer of Onebox.com and that I wished to speak to a supervisor. Again she refused my request. Again I requested that she... "Please" connect me to a supervisr and again she refused to do so. After I repeatedly requested to speak to a supervisor, she disconnected her phone line.

At this point, I cannot send or reply to emails on my paid, up-to-date email service. I have wasted hours of my time in trying to do so. This problem is hurting my business in several ways and I am furious abot it!

I was outraged by the totally incompetent and discouraging attitude of this individual! At one point she actually asked me how much I am paying Onebox.com for my email service. Would they fix my problem if I paid them a higher monthly fee?

This is remenice of previous "bad customer experience" I had with Onebox.com several years ago, although not quite as bad, because my problem was finally solved by a Onebox supervisor.

I can only hope that you can help me with this issue. The thought of having to change to another emailservice provider is daunting.

Not only would I have to inform many hundreds of business clients, vendors and information providers, obviously I would need to change my business cards and company stationery. Then there's the new service fee.

Please confirm your receipt of this email (my complaint) and of your abiity/intent to help me resolove this nightmarish predicament.

Sincerely,

914-1237-2072
thealpgroup@onebox.com
thealpgroup@gmail.com
Comments United States Internet Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Best Day to Buy a Car?