logo

Magic Chef Wine Cooler
Compressor failure
3. (19 mins ago)
Detective Constable Ryan Kimens
Detective Constable Ryan Kimens and his brother Andrew Kimmens run a sports gaming ring in York Region
4. (37 mins ago)

Posted:    Sherry919

complaint

ONe Way Furniture
onewayfurniture.com
Never, purchase from this company, If your item has a problem, they will never call you back, They will take your money only. If you speak with a representative once, that it. They will open a ticket and closed it out and never resolve your issu. They never refund, The lady Adrienne Bobbins will neverrrr call you back. You can leave messages all you want they will rever respond. Don't take your hard earned money and buy from here
Comments United States Furniture
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Dec, 2011 by   Maria Coutinho 0 Votes
One Way furniture never delivered my order.Took around a month and nothing happened. Of course I cancelled. The Supervisor supposed to call me back but never did.
 8th of Jun, 2012 by   Ann M. 0 Votes
I am having the same problem as Sherry. I emailed to let them know I wanted to return an item and had one response from Adrienne Bobbins requesting more info. I responded and I waited several days for her to provide me with more info. I emailed again yesterday and have not had a response yet.

Tips for Last Minute Tax Filers