logo

On The Beach Holidays

Posted: 2011-08-16 by    urknm

Scam

On The Beach Holidays
I booked a holiday with On The Beach Holidays on 28.09.09 then found it cheaper through Travel Republic on the same day. I fulfilled their criteria of the Triple Price Match Guarantee and advised them of this accordingly and asked to be reimbursed by £48.45. Their reply that was because I used an OTB discount code it could not be considered. I pointed out that they must have misunderstood as this code lowered the price of the OTB holiday, but it was STILL more expensive that Travel Republic. I further pointed out that their website states: "You must have taken reasonable care to book on our site at the best available price" which I did as I used the discount code which they emailed to me. Their reply was as follows: "We are sorry that we are unable to reconsider our position with regards to your price match request. Please accept our apologies for not being able to provide the response you are looking for." What sort of Customer Service is that, and how can they get away legally by displaying a Triple Price Match Guarantee then not honouring it? Also beware of excessive hold luggage prices quoted AFTER you've paid for your holiday.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More On The Beach Holidays complaints