logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
charityadvantage.com
They didn’t provide any free services, but they promised
2. (2 mins ago)
Californiapetpharmacy.com
Late delivery, fault order and no refund
3. (5 mins ago)
charityadvantage.com
Lost what I paid for and got no refund
4. (6 mins ago)

On Demand Research Survey Contacts & Informations

On Demand Research Survey

Posted: 2013-06-13 by    CAgirl760

Fraud

I'm not sure whom I'm more annoyed with...Kohl's or On Demand Research. I was offered to take a "Kohl's" survey in exchange for a $25 gift card. After spending several minutes with the survey, at the very end it stated that you must choose two products or services in order to receive the gift card. The were all services that I already use or do not need so I exited out of the survey. The next morning I had numerous solicitation emails from the On Demand partners. So, you get no gift card and harassing emails. Nice! I'm fine with answering survey questions but when you are ordered to buy something in order to get what you are promised, that is fraud.
Comments United States Online Surveys
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Jun, 2013 by   cheekycockney 0 Votes
one demand research are scammers- don't believe their lies...
 31st of Jul, 2013 by   SYLVIA M 0 Votes
The exact thing has happened to me and less than 1 hour later I started receiving email from ondemand research. I get over 200 email a day; so far I have 15 from ondemand research TODAY. I am so stinking mad about this; I just hate to be screwed by an invisible intruder. FYI, I tried to call ondeman, the number just rang, contact us - no good email. Their physical address 105 E 34th street is an empty storefront (as of 1 hour ago). Also, none of the links to ondemand or the Ispat company in FL has the same problems with their links. All in all though, Kohl's is the responsible party in a faux survey with erroneous promises under their name. There are other stores to shop.
 9th of Aug, 2013 by   jsus 0 Votes
I took the same survey for the Kohl's gift card on 8/7/13...the "brief" survey went on for 1/2 hour and then got stuck in a loop of the same questions again and again. Now my SPAM folder is quickly filling up, and I have no idea if unsubscribing to the businesses will help. WATCH OUT FOR THESE GUYS!

Ondemand Research, 105 E. 34th Street Ste 144, New York, NY 10016
 13th of Aug, 2013 by   stujake 0 Votes
I had the same experience with them re: a Kohl's Gift Card. Went through the long survey, filled out the validation form to get the gift card, faxed it to them as requested and never heard anything. Upon failing to get the gift card, I inquired as to status, but all I received was another validation form. I copied the original form and fax confirmation report and all I got back this time was another validation form along with a request to provide a copy of a photo id, which I would never send them. I finally told them to take the gift card and shove it where the sun never shines.
 23rd of Aug, 2013 by   Judi A C. 0 Votes
I had the same thing happen to me. When I printed the form, it asks for the claim form #. I was not given one, so I checked this site. Now I realize I've been duped, and still receiving unwanted emails.
 26th of Aug, 2013 by   PPSLA 0 Votes
Ditto on all of the above, except that I received the “claim form” info, submitted it accordingly, and here it is over 10 weeks prior to mailing the completed form per the instructions.

I too realize I’ve been duped, having turned over information with the lure of a meager reward.

What recourse do we have, and is there an actual entity to complain to?

United we stand; divided we’re just suckers…

PPS
 1st of Sep, 2013 by   Kekedee21 0 Votes
unable to fill out gift card claims form.
 20th of Sep, 2013 by   5lita5 0 Votes
Did a LENGTHY survey for a $25 Victoria's Secret Gift Card. Link to get to the "Claim Form" is not working, found this forum with the numerous complaints about On Demand Research... WAS going to pursue the matter to continue to access the "claim form" but am now thinking I'll just cut my losses and start unsubscribing from the mountain of emails I'm about to receive. Thanks for the information!
 27th of Sep, 2013 by   The Observationist 0 Votes
On Demand Research it yet another source of spam. If you think it is bad now, just wait for about another 5 years when this outfit and many others will be tracking every move you make in every store, shop, and mall down to the type of item you are looking at. It won't be long until this info will be used to run actual TV adds tailored to your interest that will actually reside on your DVR and be triggered to play during selected commercial slots! I am sad to say that this is exactly how I make my living - finding ways to infringe on your privacy while just barely crossing the legality line (whatever that may be these days, if anything).
 3rd of Oct, 2013 by   public member 0 Votes
Signed up from an IGN email for a survey to receive $25.00. Within the hour, started receiving many emails and phone calls. I still receive many phone calls from phone numbers that only contain 3 digits!

If someone needs their information to contact them for removal, possible, then here's some information on them:
On Demand Research's website is www.zustek.com which is registered to:

GARDEN GROVE, CA 92845-2515
ORANGE COUNTY
Jurisdiction: CA
Business Telephone: 894-4274

It seems like Zeta Interactive, another corporation that is incorporated in Delaware, acquired Zustek.

I found this information after digging through public records. Hope this info helps.
 5th of Oct, 2013 by   funnydame 0 Votes
Same experience here in WA state. I am contacting Kohl's and posting a scam complaint with the FCC. If we do nothing, this will continue. I, too, have been contacted by several companies that I clicked NO to.
 21st of Oct, 2013 by   wilson 23 0 Votes
On demand research are scammers, nough said.
 23rd of Oct, 2013 by   SuezzyQ978 0 Votes
I received an email to complete a survey for a Petco gift card. I took the survey as annoying as it was. Got to the claim form at the end and had trouble downloading it. I simply sent an email to them and they responding pretty quickly with a new link to the claim form. I followed the link and printed out the form. Once I filled out the form and mailed it in I received notice back that I would receive my prize in 8 to 12 weeks. Here I am 8 weeks later and today I opened my mailbox to find my $25 Petco card. All it takes is a little patience people. You do in fact get your prize in the end.
 29th of Oct, 2013 by   Brooklynbeauty 0 Votes
Thank you thank you thank you everyone for post this form. YES!!! We need to do something now and quickly. Every fortune 500 companies are as responsible for this as much as the scammers. They allow them to misused their company name so they should do something about this. We all try to make a small living through this or as a side income. They waste our precious time and eclectic bill money, while we don't even earn a penny doing this. The government need to track down all these internet scammer and put and end to this. If there was a brick and mortar store scamming people the would do something about it why not on the net as well. When they say protect America, should it be fro all angles. Put a stop to all these fake work at home companies and actually make real ones. We are going through a recession again. More and more stay at home folks and retire or disable folks are just looking to make some money to put food on the table by the end of the day and this is going on. So sad. Take care and God Bless Everyone and their love ones.
 29th of Oct, 2013 by   Brooklynbeauty 0 Votes
@ SuezzyQ978 you must work for on demand research since only you received a gift card out of the thousands of people who took the same survey and follow the instructions. google it.
 18th of Nov, 2013 by   Rene S 0 Votes
http://www.ic3.gov/ use the information on this webpage for reporting this company. Also, forward harassing emails to spam@uce.gov and always report fraud, spam, abuse to your internet provider or email carrier.
 30th of Nov, 2013 by   fleuey 0 Votes
Wow, I feel like a sucker. I was going to get a $25 Target gift card. I was told that processing could take 6-10 weeks...this was back in August, haha!
 1st of Dec, 2013 by   shellemorri@aol.com 0 Votes
So I just won two gift cards. Is the comformation number the claim number? I am asking because I got the same claim number for both...lol
 2nd of Dec, 2013 by   tralight 0 Votes
after I completed all the questioning, I got a claim form I haven't submitted it
 4th of Dec, 2013 by   anon poster 0 Votes
Not the fault of Macy's or Petco or Victoria Secret or ... They have no way of stopping the spammer/scammer from using their name.

Prescription Drugs Getting Cheaper