logo

Light In The Box
SCAM
4. (2 hrs 12 mins ago)
Global Connect Cloud
No proof that my computer was hacked
5. (2 hrs 43 mins ago)
Robert Horne (aka Robert Sidney)
Con Artist - Fraudster - Scammer - Thief

Omaxline Watch

Posted: 2013-09-21 by    yamleung

Fraud

Olmax
I received a notice about a free watch where you pay only $5.99 for shipping. I received the watch and thought all was good, until my statement came. My credit card was charged for $95.00. This free offer was a fraud. OmaxLine.com is a scam...
Comments United States Jewelry & Watches
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Nov, 2014 by   Chris Cearley 0 Votes
I had the exact same thing happen to me. I supposedly won a watch for taking part in an online survey, all I had to pay was shipping. Not sure how omaxline obtained my debit card info, but they charged me $95.00 as a recurring charge. I would strongly recommend that you not do business with omaxline!
 9th of Dec, 2014 by   mistydot 0 Votes
I also had the exact same thing happen to me, I was offered a on line survey, and after doing the survey they offered a free watch all I had to do was pay the shipping 5.99 . I received the watch, but my gift was supposed to be a his and her set of watches that I picked. So only the mans watch came. And I left a email back to the OXL OMAXLINE company and they returned saying it was only for the mans watch . Well I was not happy and figured oh well it did not cost me nothing but shipping so I let it be, until I checked out my bank statement and found out on the 12-3-2014 I had been charged another 95.00 from OXL OMAXLINE company again for nothing...I want my money back...how do I do that..
 23rd of Jan, 2015 by   William Philip 0 Votes
The same happened to me after an online survey I was offered the watch for shipping cost, then was charged 95.00 on my credit card. This is all out fraud, why does the authorities allow this to go on?

Understanding LIBOR