Omaxline Watch

Posted: 2013-09-21 by

I received a notice about a free watch where you pay only $5.99 for shipping. I received the watch and thought all was good, until my statement came. My credit card was charged for $95.00. This free offer was a fraud. OmaxLine.com is a scam...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Jewelry & Watches
Was the above complaint useful?

13th of Nov, 2014 by    0 Votes
I had the exact same thing happen to me. I supposedly won a watch for taking part in an online survey, all I had to pay was shipping. Not sure how omaxline obtained my debit card info, but they charged me $95.00 as a recurring charge. I would strongly recommend that you not do business with omaxline!
 9th of Dec, 2014 by    0 Votes
I also had the exact same thing happen to me, I was offered a on line survey, and after doing the survey they offered a free watch all I had to do was pay the shipping 5.99 . I received the watch, but my gift was supposed to be a his and her set of watches that I picked. So only the mans watch came. And I left a email back to the OXL OMAXLINE company and they returned saying it was only for the mans watch . Well I was not happy and figured oh well it did not cost me nothing but shipping so I let it be, until I checked out my bank statement and found out on the 12-3-2014 I had been charged another 95.00 from OXL OMAXLINE company again for nothing...I want my money back...how do I do that..
 23rd of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes
The same happened to me after an online survey I was offered the watch for shipping cost, then was charged 95.00 on my credit card. This is all out fraud, why does the authorities allow this to go on?
 10th of Jun, 2015 by    0 Votes
Same thing. Took survey for starting Xfinity/Comcast. Paid $7.99 for free watch - pay shipping only. Billed first for the $7.99, following month's billing to credit card has $95.
 5th of Jul, 2015 by    0 Votes
I got sent to Omax line through a survey as well, I thought something was a little fishy and checked the terms and conditions, here's what it says:

"...When you place your order today with www.omaxline.com, you will receive one of our Omax Watch products absolutely free (just pay shipping) for 14 days. Please note, the 14 day trial period includes shipping and transit time. ... If you do not cancel within the allotted 14 day grace period, we will assume you have decided to keep your purchase and therefore you will be billed $95.00 for it. You will continue to receive one of our exclusive items every 30 days for the low price of $49.99 after your initial 14 day trial period until we receive a cancellation notification. "

Contact Us