logo

Stay away

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Olympia Moving & storage,Inc, Skokie, Illinois Complaints & Reviews - Damges to Household Goods

Olympia Moving & storage,Inc Contacts & Informations

8820 Skokie Blvd.Ste.228
Skokie, Illinois
Phone: 847-679-4338
olympicrelocation.com
I am having a same problems with this company I moved from MI to Sierra Vista, AZ in August -2009 thru Olympia Moving company all of my household got here to AZ in bad condition such as broken 3 peace my computer desk that cost $1800 model ship (USS Constitution )that took my husband to build for year and the half, jewelry box, kids toys, model Hellocopter that cost $600, dishes, Kichinet, picture frames, you name it lots more ... I mean most of our households were in pretty bad shape and at the present of the movers all I have seeing is the my California king size with 4 posters bed and my 3 peace with a hutch computer desk that was broken. However, the movers told me that I have to request for a claims form and submit this items and they would reemburse the cost for the damages. I have submit my claims form on december 15th 2009 and got a reply form the Claims processing Center (1324 Forest Ave PMB 445 Staten Island, NY 10302 (201) 437-6900 ) that my claims been succesfully submited and its being processed that would take up to 120 days and that they will contact me than.
I never got a phone call or written notice from anybody so I decided to call them my self and they have told me that processing got done on March 19th 2010 and I would get a email saying its done and approved or that they declined, never got a email so I continuesly call them 2-3 times a day everyday but all I get is a "-Please hold after 15-20 min holding everybody asissting other customers can I take a message" and its like this every single day till today.I dont know what to do ... Where to go ... Who to talk to ... so please help me !?... Civil Lawers out there help me please ...
I understand that I am expecting from them is little amount than I have spend for them to deliver and the Lawers cost too much but again also I just want to let them know that this is how these companys get away from this kind of cituations cause they know that nobody going to nor willing to hire a lawers for little amount of thair reembursment damage costs
Comments United States Movement & Delivery
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Internet Scams: How to Protect Yourself