Olx.in [Resolved]

Posted: 2013-02-25 by

want to remove fake ad

olx.in
India
i want to remove ad for my cell phone ad from olx.in ... my friends have made a fake ad for my cell phone using my mobile no. that are +91-7737393002 ... to please kindly remove my ad or remove my mobile no. from the ad ... thnx ... :)

User Comments

Please describe what steps have been taken by the company to resolve your complaint. Provide as much information as possible. If the company emailed you, please provide that email adress, if they called you, please provide the phone number. Consider this description as an instruction to help other users to resolve their complaints as fast and easy as possible.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category Other
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

15th of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
i want to remove ad for my cell phone ad from olx.in ... my friends have made a fake ad for my cell phone using my mobile no. that are +91-9824463199 ... to please kindly remove my ad or remove my mobile no. from the ad ... thnx ... :)
 2nd of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
plz remove this fake ad from olx
 2nd of May, 2013 by    0 Votes
i want to remove ad for my cell phone ad from olx.in ... my friends have made a fake ad for my cell phone using my mobile no. that are +91-9379721653 ... to please kindly remove my ad or remove my mobile no. from the ad ... thnx ... :
 3rd of May, 2013 by    0 Votes
Please remove this fake add . im getting to many phone calls please remove as soon as possible ..
 12th of May, 2013 by    0 Votes
i have posted a add for a psp 3001 i am getting many calls and messages please remove it thanx
 13th of May, 2013 by    0 Votes
my name is AMIT TIWARI. I am from Mumbai (Kandiwali). I want to remove one add from olx that I was not created but my mobile number is used in this add my no is 9773359982 . Please remove this add as soon as possible. And please suggest me how can get rid in future. I am irritated to receive such kind of bad calls.
 18th of May, 2013 by    0 Votes
Hello sir/Madam
my name is anoop I am from delhi. I want to remove one add from olx that I was not created but my mobile number is used in this add. Please remove this add as soon as possible. And please suggest me how can get rid in future. I am irritated to receive such kind of bad calls. pls remove this add
Add url given below: http://newdelhi.olx.in/i-have-hero-honda-bike-iid-510322911
 27th of May, 2013 by    0 Votes
i want to remove ad for my cell phone ad from olx.in ... my friends have made a fake ad for my cell phone using my mobile no. that are +91- 8055744300... to please kindly remove my ad or remove my mobile no. from the ad ... thnx ... :)
 5th of Jul, 2013 by    0 Votes
iwant to remove ad for my cell ph & ad from olx.in. my friend has made a fake id plz kindly remove plz... my no. is 9824550100
 12th of Jul, 2013 by    0 Votes
Iwant to removecell phone ad of micromax canvas HD pro from olx.in ... Somebody have made my fake ad for cell phone using my mobile no. that are +91-9820831970 with the name chandra pujari... to please kindly remove my ad or remove my mobile no. from the ad ... i am very frusted that i m getting calls/ msg plz kindly remove that ...thnx ... :)
 13th of Jul, 2013 by    0 Votes
my friend ad a fake post of Nokia Asha 302 Please remove this Ad as soon as possible which have mobile no 9351461971 please remove this Ad
If you have any trouble to find this Ad than please contact on my number 8824428130
Please take action very Fast
 9th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
i want to remove ad for my cell phone ad from olx.in ... somebody have made a fake ad for my cell phone using my mobile no. that are +91-8125497150 ... to please kindly remove my ad or remove my mobile no. from the ad ... thnx ... :)
 26th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
http://karachi.olx.com.pk/news-anchor-iid-539439615 plz delet that add
 26th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
http://karachi.olx.com.pk/news-anchor-iid-539439615 plz remove this add from olx .. i m unaible to remove it

OLX, Inc Logo OLX, Inc