logo

Bank Of Africa
Bennedict Joseph
2. (3 mins ago)
Free of Blemishes
posting fake comments and product is a scam
3. (6 mins ago)

want to remove fake ad

olx.in
India
olx.in
i want to remove ad for my cell phone ad from olx.in ... my friends have made a fake ad for my cell phone using my mobile no. that are +91-7737393002 ... to please kindly remove my ad or remove my mobile no. from the ad ... thnx ... :)

Olx.in

Comments India Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Mar, 2013 by   dhyey789 0 Votes
i want to remove ad for my cell phone ad from olx.in ... my friends have made a fake ad for my cell phone using my mobile no. that are +91-9824463199 ... to please kindly remove my ad or remove my mobile no. from the ad ... thnx ... :)
 2nd of Apr, 2013 by   jitvar 0 Votes
plz remove this fake ad from olx
 2nd of May, 2013 by   vijaykumar.m 0 Votes
i want to remove ad for my cell phone ad from olx.in ... my friends have made a fake ad for my cell phone using my mobile no. that are +91-9379721653 ... to please kindly remove my ad or remove my mobile no. from the ad ... thnx ... :
 3rd of May, 2013 by   simranpreet singh 0 Votes
Please remove this fake add . im getting to many phone calls please remove as soon as possible ..
 12th of May, 2013 by   omar noorani 0 Votes
i have posted a add for a psp 3001 i am getting many calls and messages please remove it thanx
 13th of May, 2013 by   Amit Tewari 0 Votes
my name is AMIT TIWARI. I am from Mumbai (Kandiwali). I want to remove one add from olx that I was not created but my mobile number is used in this add my no is 9773359982 . Please remove this add as soon as possible. And please suggest me how can get rid in future. I am irritated to receive such kind of bad calls.
 18th of May, 2013 by   anoop negi 0 Votes
Hello sir/Madam
my name is anoop I am from delhi. I want to remove one add from olx that I was not created but my mobile number is used in this add. Please remove this add as soon as possible. And please suggest me how can get rid in future. I am irritated to receive such kind of bad calls. pls remove this add
Add url given below: http://newdelhi.olx.in/i-have-hero-honda-bike-iid-510322911
 27th of May, 2013 by   yogesh barge 0 Votes
i want to remove ad for my cell phone ad from olx.in ... my friends have made a fake ad for my cell phone using my mobile no. that are +91- 8055744300... to please kindly remove my ad or remove my mobile no. from the ad ... thnx ... :)
 5th of Jul, 2013 by   9824550100 0 Votes
iwant to remove ad for my cell ph & ad from olx.in. my friend has made a fake id plz kindly remove plz... my no. is 9824550100
 12th of Jul, 2013 by   want to remove fake ad 0 Votes
Iwant to removecell phone ad of micromax canvas HD pro from olx.in ... Somebody have made my fake ad for cell phone using my mobile no. that are +91-9820831970 with the name chandra pujari... to please kindly remove my ad or remove my mobile no. from the ad ... i am very frusted that i m getting calls/ msg plz kindly remove that ...thnx ... :)
 13th of Jul, 2013 by   Harsh Vijay 0 Votes
my friend ad a fake post of Nokia Asha 302 Please remove this Ad as soon as possible which have mobile no 9351461971 please remove this Ad
If you have any trouble to find this Ad than please contact on my number 8824428130
Please take action very Fast
 9th of Aug, 2013 by   ramu156 0 Votes
i want to remove ad for my cell phone ad from olx.in ... somebody have made a fake ad for my cell phone using my mobile no. that are +91-8125497150 ... to please kindly remove my ad or remove my mobile no. from the ad ... thnx ... :)
 26th of Aug, 2013 by   fatima373 0 Votes
http://karachi.olx.com.pk/news-anchor-iid-539439615 plz delet that add
 26th of Aug, 2013 by   fatima373 0 Votes
http://karachi.olx.com.pk/news-anchor-iid-539439615 plz remove this add from olx .. i m unaible to remove it

Mortgages and Interest Rates Explained