logo

Movielush
Hacked my bank account!
4. (8 mins ago)
tn lottery
cheating player out of thier money
5. (18 mins ago)
Dr Michael gray
Great work

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Old Navy Complaints & Reviews - Fraud and cheating!

Old Navy Contacts & Informations

Old Navy

Posted:    Greg Standish

Fraud and cheating!

I received a request of credit from Old Navy. I didn't ever apply for Credit from Old Navy. I think this needs to be investigated as someone is using my information to request credit. This seems to be credit fraud!
Comments United States Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Aug, 2008 by   jayray -1 Votes
Most likely, Old Navy had nothing to do with this. You may be victim of Identity Theft, which is the fastest growing crime in America.

Unfortunately, retailers can only do so much to protect you from this fraudulent activity.

When you received the notice of credit application you should have contacted the 3 major credit agencies and put a fraud alert on your information. You could have then contacted Old Navy at 1-800-Old-Navy to get more information about the application and inform them that you believed it to be fraudulent.

Unfortunately all retailers get customers and employees that victimize other people with fraudulent use of their personal information. There are steps you can take to correct this and protect yourself in the future.

Old Navy is a respectable company. I'm sure they would be more than happy to research your concerns.
 23rd of Aug, 2010 by   KaylaB90 +1 Votes
i had the same problem, I never got one bill from old navy and then one day I get a bill from a debit collecter saying i owe 236 to old navy.. I never received a card or etc. I sure never went in a bought things with a invisible old navy card..
 8th of Dec, 2012 by   Jayla231 0 Votes
Old Navy fraud department was contacted by me after being rerouted 7 times.
Someone opened an account with my SS no#.I had first, been alerted last week
by ID.GUARD Dec 2012.When I go in to a store to open an account I have to show
id, then my credit is checked.Correction to Kayla b90 a fraud alert cannot
be put on your credit without a police report to send to one credit bureau.
Old Navy's fraud department claims that they have closed the account, should I
recieve a bill (which means criminal has my address)for the 1 item to just throw away
the bill.There is to be an investigation, but I have not recieved a letter just that the account was closed.Because of our home being robbed I used that to send to the credit bureau.I feel as though Old Navy is the "get away driver".

America's Worst Scams