Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Ok Jordan
Croydon, Surrey, England
United Kingdom
okjordan.com
This company sell Fake goods, never buy from this site the are total rip offs. I bought a pair of shoes from this site and they look like a fiv year old has made them
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
I made different experiences. My black Jordan 7s arrived here in germany in about four workdays days and they are of good quality. I compared them with high res photos on google and i there is no difference visible to me.
 18th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
i also bought a pair of shoes which are of extremely poor quality and don't fit and i don't get a response when i email about return instructions. Definitely do NOT purchase shoes from okjordan.com website
 26th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
Wow, is okjordan.com same as ok-jordan.com ? I think they are totally different website because I have bought many shoes from ok-jordan.com, they are good quality and very very cheap, especially their services are awesome !! Maybe you guys could try this store .
 2nd of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes
ok our experience was we ordered in Jan and STILL havent receieved out order, but you better believe they have already took their 75.99 out of our account the day we ordered...RIPOFF!
 28th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
I ordered a pair of Jordans from OKJordan.com, first of all it took over a month to receive them and when I finally got them, well they're fake. My boys at home wear Jordans so I know what a legit pair looks like. These feel like they will not last one wear. The box they came in isn't even a legit Jordan box! DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!!!

Contact Us