logo

Select Portfolio Servicing
Extortionists
4. (16 mins ago)
www.myperfectresume.com
The website has technical problems and impossible to open some things
5. (43 mins ago)
Sinclair’s Motorsports
Their prices are outrageous

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Oh My Crafts Complaints & Reviews - I haven’t got anything from these people except headaches

Oh My Crafts Contacts & Informations

Oh My Crafts

Posted: 2012-11-25 by    Osvalde

I haven’t got anything from these people except headaches

Oh My Crafts
I pre-ordered Sizzix dies in July that were to be shipped in August. In addition I ordered two other sets of dies that were in stock. It is now mid-November and I have nothing and I haven’t been able to speak to anyone at this company about the delay. I get promising emails from Heather which are worthless. My charge card was charged immediately on my orders. Then I was lured once again by low prices and ordered more dies that they said were in stock in October. I haven’t got anything from these people except headaches.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Nov, 2012 by   effiemay 0 Votes
I ordered an item in May that was supposed to ship in June. Many emails later, I finally cancelled the item in early November. I was assured I would receive a prompt refund. Still waiting. Last email today, said the lady that does the refunds is on vacation. I wonder what the next excuse will be. I will never order from them again. I have gotten things from them for a couple of years and have been pleased until now. By the way, the item they said was unavailable by the manufacturer, I found on ebay.
 3rd of Aug, 2013 by   L. L,C. 0 Votes
I am currently having the same problem. I placed 2 orders in early May for their Sizzix clearance sale and now it's August and still haven't received my orders. I have e-mailed SEVERAL times and have gotten these responses... first it was that they were waiting on the manufacturer to get the merchandise...then it was that there was an overwhelming response to their sale but they are working very hard to fill all orders. Most of the time the responses to my e-mails is a standard generic response. My last e-mail I requested "someone" to actually answer my question and got the response that it was a family business and they rely on family members to fill the orders and they are doing the best they can, and that they hope to get the orders out in 2-3 weeks. Well it has been at least that long and I still haven't received my orders. I have ordered from them in the past and they have been a little slow but 3 MONTHS is ridiculous! In the mean time, over these last 3 months, they continue to still advertise the same merchandise. Looking up my order on their website still says processing. If I don't get my order soon I will try to get my money back, but ready MANY complaints on the internet it seems that is just about as difficult as getting your order. In reading all of these complaints for SO MANY others, I actually think someone should investigate this business!
 7th of Sep, 2013 by   ramsau 0 Votes
I will never order from them again. I also placed 2 orders at different times and it took months to get the items and the order was not complete. I had to cancel items in order for the items to be shipped. NEVER AGAIN.

Mass Joinder Lawsuit Hustlers Exposed