logo

Ogden Institute of Massage Therapy Contacts & Informations

Ogden Institute of Massage Therapy

Posted:    Mikhail A O'Dell

Charged wrongfully

I got into the college being told that a good deal of it would be paid for by financial aid. I was also told when i went in that all fees where and costs where included in tuition. Furthermore i was told that my cost of tuition would be proportional to the amount of school i attended and a full year was $10,000, the academic adviser told me to start attending and everything would get taken care of. Well after telling me to hang in there and after several visits with here she finally got everything worked out and my grant came to only about $2,100 I don't know about you but it doesn't seem like most to me. I couldn't afford such a outrageous amount so I droped and now they're trying to tell me I owe $8,000 dollars for attending 12 credit hours of the 120 in the program. I don't know about you but 12 does not look like 80% of 120 to me. I feel cheated and lied to. The whole time they kept me waiting they encouraged I stay in class so they could make up more imaginary reasons to charge me on top of a 100 registration fee for registration that was not finished and several extra hours of my time in the office. Not only that but then they insisted that i buy my own course materials which where suppose to be apart of the original tuition.
Comments United States Education
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Wi-Fi Scam