logo

Wrong order

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Offleaseonly, Lake Worth, Florida Complaints & Reviews - Damage cars instead of a car

Offleaseonly Contacts & Informations

Offleaseonly

Posted:    louisgino

Damage cars instead of a car

offlease only
3531 lake worth rd
Lake Worth, Florida
offleaseonly.com
Dear sirs
To my great disappointment when i. . . When to purchased a vehicle 2006 ford
F150 super crew vin nr 1 ftrw12w56ka65162 from company offleaseonly located at 3531 lake worth rd palms spring florida, fl 33461
That this vehicle was sold to me after inspection of the vehicle and as reference to the car fax report that reads as on 03 / 10 / 2006 florida police record case 75123050.
Accident reported in palm beach county involving right front impact with non fixed object vehicle functional.
After reviewing this report i ask the dealer (Offleaseonly if this car had been in a mayor accident there replied was it was struck with and object and the car had to be spray painted the front and the windshield was replaced.
To my surprised on 09 / 23 / 09 my wife was involved in an accident with the same mention truck above the airbags did not deployed from the damage of impact that was quite substantial to the truck.
To truck was send to fix at marbella paint and body shop 4488 east 10th ct hialeah florida 33013 the owner off the placed call me and show me the damage and that this truck had been in a mayor previous accident that whole the front of the car was replaced with aftermarket cheap body parts
And also that we were lucky not to suffer fiscal damage from the impact because the front airbag sensor of the car was not placed properly
The whole front of the car was in a previous mayor accident from the radiator frame and condenser, both fender till the front bumper and change with all aftermarket part and sold to me as and car that had impact in the front with and object that it had to be only spray painted
Furthermore i called off lease only regarding this issue that i wanted to be reimburse there answered was go do what you want we are not liable for nothing.
1. My question is if this car had an accident were my god forbid my wife and kids past away because of non functional airbags what will have had happen? Will off lease only sell people cars that was in a previous mayor accident and things excluded from the car fax report
2. As a company that advertise that these cars were lease vehicles and they don’t sell damage repair cars will they continue doing business making money and selling people cars that are not safe
3. I paid $17108. 94 for and car that could have left my family injured badly because of non functional airbags
4. The car was and rebuilt car which were exclude from the car fax report and sold as used with low miles and with aftermarket parts
Comments United States Car Dealers
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Offleaseonly complaints
Offleaseonly - Delivered a unsafe car

Comments

28th of Oct, 2009 by   SirDriveALot 0 Votes
That is very disturbing...I have been there and I have come very close to buying a car from them. This posting now makes me reconsider. I test drove a BMW and noted a serious problem, but when I discussed it with the saleswoman she said that this was a normal thing for BMWs and that I should just accept it. Red flag for me, especially after reading your post. I will not be going back there. I would rather take my chances with those murderous 'big name' dealers who as they gouge you will frequently give some kind of warranty which lasts a bit longer than the stinging pain of the transaction.
 14th of Dec, 2009 by   limitout31 0 Votes
Save yourselves the aggravation -- these guys inspect no cars, they don't even have a facility to check them. I bought a vehicle from them and they swore to me it had been inspected. I drove it home and to the dealer to learn the front end was falling apart and needed 3k worth of work and they won't offer a dime to pay for it. Stay away from this dealer and go to a reputable dealer who cares about your safety.
 15th of Dec, 2009 by   D. Rast +1 Votes
I purchased a Jaguar from them even though the car was still under warranty, I purchased an extended warranty. Well the next day I decided I did not need the extended warranty so I cancelled it & was promised a refund. It has been 3 years & I'm still waiting on that refund! The owner back then was very rude to me and all I did was walk in off the street, paid cash for the only 1 vehicle that I test drove, and they told me it was their "policy "to detail the car and I could not take it home that day! CRAZY! They have alot of fishy things going on there; it's ran like a mom & pops auto sales but slower.
 17th of May, 2010 by   OffLeaseOnly +1 Votes
Our #1 goal is to take care of EVERY customer to the fullest. We sell over 500 cars per month which is 5-10X what most dealers sell. Regardless, our goal is to make sure that 100% of our customers leave with an incredible car for less money than they would pay anywhere else.

We have built our business by providing a service to the public. We are THOUSANDS LESS than ANYWHERE else on EVERY Vehicle. You cannot go anywhere else and get the same deals that Off Lease Only offers. We literally make a few hundred dollars on each car and never add in a dealer fee. No other dealer does this. Other dealers try to copy us to mislead the public.

To set the record straight on the quality of our vehicles, we provide CARFAX reports on EVERY vehicle FREE for EVERYONE. Just click on any car on www.offleaseonly.com and click the CARFAX link. We spend a lot of money to provide this info to our potential customers. Every car we sell has a clean title history and qualifies for the CARFAX buyback guarantee. Many of our competitors don't offer free CARFAX reports. If the car has had a problem reported on the CARFAX, generally the car is priced thousands below retail. Bottom line, we want everyone to be happy. As for previous accidents, we disclose this on any car we feel was damaged enough to warrant a disclosure. No other dealer does this. The law says cars are sold “as is” no other statements are required. In fact, most dealers will say none of their cars have ever been in any accidents which is an out and out lie!

We have over 600 used cars in stock which is three times larger than any other dealers in the market. We make the investment to earn your business.

I invite any of the complaints on this board to send an email to originaloffleaseonly@gmail.com to discuss your experience further. A lot of times New Car Dealers post untrue statements because they cannot compete with our deals. Our goal is customer satisfaction. Period.

Sincerely,
Off Lease Only Management
 17th of May, 2010 by   louisgino 0 Votes
I have 2 carfax report 1 printed on the day of purchased and other one printed 5 moths after worth .The one after worth clearly explain that the car was in a accident.Had i know this before I would have not purchased this car. For costumer service and beeing honest I realy dont see it .You received a letter from the palm beach county better business which you stated that your are not liable for the second car fax report which claimed that the car was in a accident .And know you try to mis lead people in believing that your and honest car dealership by printing some words that doesn`t have meaning but covers your tracks.
Guess what run for office in a political party So you can upgrade your self by screwing more people.Car dealers and politician always do that.
 17th of May, 2010 by   OffLeaseOnly +1 Votes
Dear Louis,

We offered to buy your vehicle back or allow you to trade it in for something else. However, all that you stated you would have been happy with was $3, 000. My question is how would $3, 000 keep you, your wife or your baby safe? What would $3, 000 done to increase the safety of the vehicle? Why didn't you want to bring it back if you were so unhappy? We did offer this to you.

We only care about our customers and I am sorry to see that you are posting only a portion of your experience. We gladly would have bought the vehicle back.

We pay good money to have CARFAX provide us with all of the facts on every vehicle and to ensure the CARFAX buyback guarantee.

Don't be misled by this post. You really won't regret buying your next vehicle from us. You will save thousands.

Thank you.
 17th of Aug, 2010 by   Mike Avis +1 Votes
I had convinced myself that your prices were just better because you move quantity. The OFFLEASEONLY name is clever and deceiving now that I read all these reviews. I have purchased 3 cars in the state and my 4th wont be at OFFLEASEONLY. I thought they were off lease ONLY cars.. Are all leased cars in Wrecks????

Dear OFFLEASE management dude, sure you may have offered Louis a trade-in, but I can understand why he did not accept it! What guarantees him you just wont give him another wreck you have fixed up, but this time impossible to find out in a carfax.

What customer safe caring OFFLEASE management should have done, was not sell all these people safety hazards and only offer a deal with your backs up against the wall and better business bureau hot on your tails, otherwise I believe that you were complete jerks up until that point and not everyone will be as fortunate as Lious.

Why didn't you full disclose it was in an accident to begin with?????????? Oh wait you didn't know..lol..

Well this boy, is gonna stay away from you guys and spend my money somewheres else.. The old lady was right... Search reviews on-line and bingo.. eye-opener.. hope someone else benefits from this thread like I did.

Off LEASEONLY.. change your name, , to REPAIREDWRECKS...ONLY!!!

I'm not another dealer, just a happy I didnt fall into this trap. thanks to the other folks who unfortunately took the hit to benefit the rest of us.
 2nd of Sep, 2010 by   ToGoodToBeTrue1 +1 Votes
WOW!!! After reading all these complaints i am shocked, i've got $20k saved that i wanted to buy myself a decent car. I've been surfing the web constantly looking out for the right deal and had decided to go to offleaseonly because i would get some much more car for my money. I guess the saying is right, If it sounds to good to be true, then it is!!

Some advice for offleaseonly, i've been in sales before and customer services goes along away. I do know there will always be complaints but how your sales reps handle them is a big deal, and i've picked up the same story over and over that your staff just don't give a crap after the sale. And you guys might have 50 happy customers to 1 unhappy customer, and generally people prefer to complain than write happy stories. You guys might not care that you've lost my sale, but the company i buy my car from i would like to know that if something has to go wrong they will be there to help me.
 22nd of Dec, 2010 by   Marciana +1 Votes
I just bought a car from Offlease, Lake worth. The sales person told me that the car had been inspected, and that the break light, which was on was just because of a circuit that was disconnected, but that the car was in perfect condition. They also told me the car would be clean the day I was coming to make payment. They never cleaned the car. I took the car to have an oil change three days ago, and there, they told me that Offlease sold me a car with only 10% of breaks left. The mechanics told me that it is against the law for a dealer to sell cars without fixing their breaks or any safety issue the car may have. I just contacted the dealership, and they told me they don't inspect cars and that I bought it "as is". I didn't know I was buying a car without any inspection whatsoever. In addition, there is a light on (tire pressure), which is on even when the tires are supposedly ok. There is also a weird engine sound. Result: Offlease employees tell their clients that they inspect the cars, but they don't. They lie in order to make their money without any regards for the client.
 26th of May, 2011 by   jerry donaldson +3 Votes
I am a potential buyer looking at a car at offleasonly, and before i buy anything expensive, I allways do my homework. after reading these complaints I asked my self a question. If offleaseonly sells an average of say 500 cars a month, thats 6000 cars a year, Thats 18000 cars over a 3 year period, and the 7 complaints that i have read today date back to 2009, I think ill take my chances. If the casinos had these odds, 17, 993 people out of 18000 would walk out a winner...
 2nd of Jun, 2011 by   stopthenrewind +1 Votes
^^ some people don't post their experiences. I was ging to buy from these people too, but obviously they sell trash and they don't care about their customers in the slightest.
I will keep looking.
 9th of Sep, 2011 by   BMW_M3 +1 Votes
TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!! I WAS RECENTLY IN THE MARKET FOR A PRE-OWNED BMW. I CAME ACROSS OFFLEASE ONLY ON THE INTERNET AND THEY HAD THE 7-SERIES PRICED $4K LESS THAN MOST OTHER DEALERS. I RAN THE CARFAX AND IT CAME BACK CLEAN. MY FRIEND TOLD ME A STORY THAT HE HAD PURCHASED A CAR FROM THEM AND SUPPOSEDLY IT HAD NO ACCIDENTS BUT WHEN HE TOOK THE CAR TO THE DEALER FOR SERVICE, THEY DID NOT HONOR THE FACTORY WARRANTY BECAUSE THE CAR HAD A SIGNIFICANT PREVIOUS ACCIDENT! HE TOLD ME TO RUN AN AUTOCHECK REPORT SO I DID. SURE ENOUGH, THE AUTOCHECK REPORTED 2 DIFFERENT ACCIDENTS AND OFFLEASE ONLY HAD PURCHASED THE CAR AT AUCTION WITH FRAME DAMAGE!!! THIS WAS THE SAME CAR IN WHICH OFFLEASE ONLY TRIED TO LEAD ME TO BELIEVE THAT THE CAR HAD NO ACCIDENTS. I DECIDED TO RUN AUTOCHECK REPORTS ON OTHER VEHICLE IN OFFLEASE ONLY'S INVENTORY AND I WAS SHOCKED!!! EVERY SINGLE CAR I RAN HAD REPORTS OF FRAME AND STRUCTURAL DAMAGE!!! BUYERS BEWARE! I WOULD NEVER BUY A SO-CALLED CAR FROM THOSE SCAMMERS!!!
 27th of Feb, 2012 by   cuffy +1 Votes
right now i have actually been talking to some off lease only sales ppl and i have had wonderful customer service so far but i have not bought the car yet... now i see sum bad reviews but viewing how many cars they sold in the same months as the complaints i see says the odds are good... not everyone shares bad experiences but 3 times as much dnt share good experiences... i have seen the whole been in an accident thing and have been shifting thru them judging and they say i can test drive the car take it to a mechanic before i sign anything and i will but an auto check i am going to run that also only thing i have not thought of but at the same time i am heading to every-one's warnings
 8th of Oct, 2012 by   marioemiami +1 Votes
WORKED FOR OFF LEASE ONLY. DOING FINANCE. AND I WILL TELL YOU FIRST HAND THEY CRUSH U IN FINANCE RESERVE. MEANING BACKEND PROFIT. AFTER MAKING THIS COMPANY 2, 500 PER CAR CONTRACT THEY DIDINT EVEN PAY MY MONEY OWED TO ME THAY PARSHLEY PAID ME ONE MONTH OF WORK. AND IM STILL WAITING ON THE SECOND MONTH OF WORK THAT WAS STILL OWED TO ME MY NAME IS MARIO CUBAS. AND ALSO THIS CO FINANCE DEPT IS RAN BY A WOMEN NAMED AISHA MOORE WHICH TELLS THE FINANCE DEPT TO PACK THE FINANCE CONTRACTS WITH ADDS THAT THE CUSTERMERS DONT NEED OR THEY DONT EVEN NO THAT ARE THERE
UNDER HER POWER U ARE FORCED TO PACK FINANCE CONTRACTS IN ORDER FOR HER TO LIVE HER LABISH LIFE WHILE CUSTERMERS PAY!! AT THERE EXPENCE. AS LONG AS THEY TAKE TO PAY ME I WILL KEEP GIVING INSIDE TO THIS COMPANY STAY POSTED!!!
 17th of Jan, 2013 by   donnie122 +1 Votes
I came across offleaseonly.com through ebay and felt the prices were too low. Sure enough when i go on their website and look at photos of random cars i can clearly see misaligned body panels and spray jobs. A clean carfax/autocheck def doesnt mean a vehicle hasnt been involved in an accident so stressing "clean carfax" is meaningless. Ill go somewhere else and pay more...
 15th of Mar, 2013 by   jmlekofl +1 Votes
I was on offleaseonly.com today, saw some great prices, decided to search for reviews before I drove to the dealership, figured they may be too good to be true. This is the third board with the same type of complaints, all of them have to do with the cars being previously wrecked, not disclosed, not showing up on carfax and then showing up 2-4 months later... It makes sense now, they buy them wrecked, fix them for the least amount... not taking safety into consideration, then sell them to the poor schmuck that wasnt wise enough to check for reviews... The name of the company is very very clever, leads one to believe that they are all bought from previous leases... ALMOST HAD ME!!!
 28th of Jul, 2013 by   Never buy from Offleaseonly +1 Votes
My husband and I bought a 2008 Ford Edge SEL about 2 1/2 years ago. When we bought the car they would not clean it. They would not fill up the gas tank. I told them it needed a tire and they would not replace it. This car has needed a lot of work on it that costs more money than if you were to buy one at a dealership and have no problems. My husband and I have been trying to trade in the car but we were told it has been in a bad accident. Also, we were told it has major frame damage. The dealership said they couldn't even buy it because they would have to trash it. We were told by a dealership that Offleaseonly bids at auctions on vehicles that have damage. Another thing Offleaseonly did was show us the green checks on Carfax quickly on the computer and then switch to something else. They did not give us a printout. A week after buying the car after realizing the work that needed to be done I called Offleaseonly and spoke to a manager and I asked him if they will take the car back and he said they will not. He told me you buy it "as is". I would never go back there and I would tell people to never buy a car there. We are stuck with a car that no dealership even wants.
 26th of Oct, 2013 by   ikeway 0 Votes
Damn Damn Damn James! I was looking a at some nice looking cars. Now i am turned off. Well thx
 26th of Oct, 2013 by   ikeway 0 Votes
Not going to buy.
 5th of Dec, 2013 by   Robertthompsom +1 Votes
Wow, I was ready to purchase a car from offleaseonly. Love the internet to search before making purchases. Safety if the first item to come to mind and these vehicles seem to fall into the unsafe area. Second, if they have made a deal with the body shops not to report these vehicles damage until the vehicle has sold, then yes there will be a clean Carfax. Then the poor sucker that buys the vehicle looses thousands when the Carfax report reflects the damage. Think about it, why would a dealership sell a "premium " for many thousands less then any other dealer. Auctions sell good vehicles for these prices. Please do your research before purchasing. Remember there is no price for safety and a good vehicle will retain much more money in the end. Happy shopping .

Report: T-Mobile Customer Rip Off