Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Offerwire Zyxel NBG 416N Wireless Router, Wisconsin Complaints & Reviews - Lied about Invalid Rebate

Offerwire Zyxel NBG 416N Wireless Router Contacts & Informations

Offerwire Zyxel NBG 416N Wireless Router

Posted: 2011-12-30 by

Lied about Invalid Rebate

Offerwire
Wisconsin
After waiting two months to receive the billing information with my cable company to make the rebate valid I sent all the information. I called as soon as I got my router because there is no such thing as an original UPC code sticker you have to send to validate the rebate. I called Charter under their Rebate service and they told me to use a SIN number sticker. So I sent that because no UPC bar code exists on the box or machine. Now that I check the status of my rebate it says it is invalid because there is no UPC code.

I really hate that the cable companies are working with Offerwire posing the router and modem as free items. When I found out that Offerwire was on my card and not Charter cable I was infuriated but looked up how to do the rebates properly only to find out I still got screwed.

It is not worth paying for Offerwire and DO NOT BE TRICKED BY THE CABLE COMPANY ADVERTISEMENTS!!! Pay the 10 dollars a month with the Cable company to rent their router or just buy one at the stores for cheaper. OFFERWIRE IS A TRICKY SCAM THAT SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE USA. They are a cheating business.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
rad232,

I am sorry you are having problems with your order, I work for Bridgevine/Offerwire and may be able help resolve any issues you might have. Please email me your order number and any other information that you may have regarding this order.

Mike Bass
Mike.Bass@bridgevine.com
 16th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
I am having a similar issue with Offerwire.
I ordered the ZyXEL router under the impression that it was also a cable modem. My fault for not checking it out completely.
So after getting the router, I realized it was only a router, of which I already have a wireless router.
So now that I don't need one, i find out if I return it I won't get a full refund. I have to pay for shipping, I have to pay a restocking fee, and then even if I do that, I don't even know if I will get the refund at all to tell you the truth.
And when I bought the router it said there is a rebate on it, but I can't find the correct rebate form anywhere on their website.
Offerwire is only around in order to make money off of idiots like me that make a mistake and order this non-sense from them. These routers are available on Ebay for 30 bucks. Offerwire will charge you $75. Don't do it. Buy the router and/or cable modems elsewhere.
I had to go directly to the Cox Office and spend another $75 for their Cable Modem.
 26th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
Hi Mike,

I am having the same issue with Offerwire what rad232 has. Can you please help me also to resolve that. My rebate also says UPC code invalid though I mailed the code to them. Please let me know.

Thanks
Rohit
 26th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
Mike and Rad,

Mike is longer with the company so please email me you order confirmation codes so that I can get someone to look into this for you.

Thanks
Mark Ballard
mark.ballard@bridgevine.com
 25th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
Well, you can read reviews here http://wirelessroutersreviews.com/zyxel-cable-modem-compatible-comcast-network-brg35503/

Contact Us