logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (48 mins ago)
Excelsior College CPNE
CPNE failure is rediculously easy.
2. (57 mins ago)
Web 7 Design
Scam
3. (1 hr 6 mins ago)
Lone Star Security & Video
Unsavory business practices
4. (1 hr 8 mins ago)
Tussa Hatton
The agent charged me and didn’t provide any services
5. (1 hr 12 mins ago)
Brilliance.com
Don't even think about buying from them

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Ocwen Loan Servicing

Posted:    Aircuervo47

Poor customer service

Texas
Admittedly behind on my mortgage payments due to job loss in 2009, and being a new customer to Ocwen due to my Saxon mortgage being sold to them, I am trying to get a loan modification. They sent me a package of documents to complete, which I did and faxed back 25 pages of information. At that point, they e-mailed a letter to me, saying they were missing some information. Two of the things they asked for sounded like forms, which I asked them to send me. They have not. I've spoken to two different people on the phone - both of whom told me they'd send the forms via e-mail - still nothing. I've e-mailed them, asking for the forms - still nothing. I've tried to call them, and when I finally get through all the automated bullsh-- and press 0 to speak to a customer service representative, I get voice mail telling me they are working on my loan modification, please leave a message and they'll call me back within 24 hours. They don't do that. Today I received two certified, return receipt requested letters - both exactly the same - that were Notice of Default letters. I'm afraid I'm going to lose my home, but I'm trying to comply with their requests. After reading some of the complaints here, I'm even more worried about this. I've contacted the Florida State Attorney's office, HUD, and have the name of a real estate attorney that I will contact on Monday to see what my next step should be. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm open to them. Thanks -
Aircuervo - Tarrant County, Texas
Comments United States Mortgage Companies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Feb, 2010 by   TBW has my $19,000 0 Votes
Arghhh...This is what I had to email Cenlar since I can not speak to a human for either company.
I have paperwork and have spoken with multiple account representatives that stated my account would not be negatively affected because Taylor, Bean and Whitaker owe my $18, 887l.53. I recently made TWO months payments and called to make another two TODAY to get caught up, but now my loan is with a debt collector? I tried to contact a CENLAR person in person (phone), but each que kept hanging up on me since my account was transferred.

I tried to call OCWEN (it would really help if that name and website were spelled out on the phone). I couldn't even speak to a real person at OCWEN...each que there hung up on me after stating I owe "zero dollars" and my last payment due was "January 2010". I would REALLY like to pay my loan.

Before TB&W lost my loan modification paper work twice and then went bankrupt, I used to be 3 months ahead on my mortgage. Now I can't even PAY my mortgage?
 27th of Feb, 2011 by   opg 0 Votes
I Had the same situation and I suggest file chapter 13 bankrupcty yourself not with a lawyer do it yourself to stop the foreclosure only when they send foreclousure papers. it can give you 6 months to a year

5 Easy Ways to Save $1,000